Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari (3943 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / Primate Ayodele: Yoruba Presidency Not Certain, Tinubu, Osinbajo May Not Get It / Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by Concisenews: 4:14pm On May 25, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has hinted that he may appoint another Vice President should he win the 2019 presidential election, as Yemi Osinbajo’s ”position is [being] threatened.”

The president revealed this on Friday when he hosted a delegation of the Conference of Nigerian Female Parliamentarians at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Head of the delegation, Elizabeth Ative, appealed to the president to consider choosing a female running mate for next year’s election.

“Currently, many African and European nations are daily finding ways to include more women in governance,” Ative said.

“Some have elected or appointed women as heads of state, prime ministers, heads of foreign ministries and other key positions of decision making.

“It will not be out of place, Your Excellency, for women to be given such opportunities in our dear nation. Even God created them male and female.”

And Buhari, in what appeared to be a joke, said, “It is a pity the VP is not here, but I believe the Secretary to the Government of the Federation will brief him that his position is [being] threatened.

“It is only the Vice President who is threatened. And if we win the next election, he may lose his election.”

Source:
https://www.concisenews.global/2018/05/25/osinbajo-may-lose-his-vp-position-says-buhari/
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by intruxive(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2018
undecided
One of the nice qualities of the president, ability to lighten up events with jokes. Only those people from that side will come here and start crying as usual grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by mikhe2(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2018
Use and dump just like a new born baby's diaper.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by tashashiel(f): 5:09pm On May 25, 2018
grin use and troway

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by uboma(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2018
lol

I will be back with an appropriate comment if the source of this news is confirmed.
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by omowolewa: 7:19pm On May 25, 2018
Hahaha! laugh

please say that loud and clear again. I love this costly joke game, push the Bishop to protect the Queen, then forward the Queen to protect the king. what matters is the King.

Tinubu Unnaanu bah?!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2018
I pity baba kekere & the grand master, Tinubu. kai barber.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by kmaster007: 7:21pm On May 25, 2018
dis buhari funny.... ur telling sum1 might lose is sit.. can you help me tell buhari you suld also follow ur VP. u cam tgther and ur both leaving tgther. biko
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by Daviddson(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2018
Thank Goodness Osinbajo himself has said he's ready to leave that position anytime. He doesn't seem like a greedy fellow or power monger to me.
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by dadark: 7:26pm On May 25, 2018
who is writing such nonesense online.....?
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by stonemasonn: 7:37pm On May 25, 2018
intruxive:
undecided
One of the nice qualities of the president, ability to lighten up events with jokes. Only those people from that side will come here and start crying as usual grin
That's no joke oo. Some people have died because of jokes like this.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by uwa1(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2018
Though I don't trust d news but if it's true den it is better for PYO because buhari's inefficiency is affecting PYO efficiency.... It's just like a lion in d mist of sheep...
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:13pm On May 25, 2018
Firefire:
I pity baba kekere & the grand master, Tinubu. kai barber.

Common small sarcasm you can’t predict well

Dats why your party was relegated

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2018
tashashiel:
grin use and troway

Nah dem

We know una
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by surgical: 8:14pm On May 25, 2018
tashashiel:
grin use and troway
useful idiot,apologies to ffk

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:16pm On May 25, 2018
intruxive:
undecided
So hinting that you may lose your job has now become an ability to lighten an event up
SMH

Why is he not joking with his own position undecided

intruxive:

because he is the president, and the joke is above y'all levels of understanding hence u take it literal as expected
At least tell yaself the truth, so your boss came to an important gathering where a serious issue is in discuss and he drop a hint about you losing your job undecided tell me you will still be laughing

No be everybody dey suck cow milk directly from the cow abeg cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by intruxive(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2018
stonemasonn:
That's no joke oo. Some people have died because of jokes like this.
Only people from the east can die because of jokes like this tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2018
Pop corn and kulikuli journalism grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2018
sarrki:

Common small sarcasm you can’t predict well

Dats why your party was relegated

Which party you always refer to sef?

Mr BMC!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2018
Firefire:

Which party you always refer to sef?

Mr BMC!

Choi

You deny your party today

Having said that

I mean “ poverty developing party “ (pdp)

Headquarters wadata plaza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by intruxive(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So hinting that you may lose your job has now become an ability to lighten an event up
SMH

Why is he not joking with his own position undecided

because he is the president, and the joke is above y'all levels of understanding hence u take it literal as expected

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2018
sarrki:

Choi

You deny your party today

Having said that

I mean “ poverty developing party “ (pdp)

Headquarters wadata plaza

I only pity you and your lots blindly supporting these fraudulent politicians for nothing.

Btw: how is your farm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by Fesomu(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2018
I wonder why majority of our youths are intellectually lazy. For the love of hate, they couldn't notice their papa pmb dey joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 25, 2018
Hll
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2018
Firefire:

I only pity you and your lots blindly supporting these fraudulent politicians for nothing.

Btw: how is your farm?

Baba I dey

I know dey around now
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2018
sarrki:

Baba I dey

I know dey around now

Where you dey?
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2018
Firefire:

Where you dey?

I comot small on vac
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2018
sarrki:

I comot small on vac

Which part of the Nigeria you dey? I hope BH or FT no dey around,”?
Re: Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2018
Firefire:

Which part of the Nigeria you dey? I hope BH or FT no dey around,”?

Gods own country I mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jibril Of Sudan And The Real Men Controlling Aso Rock / Breaking: Efcc Arrest Senator James Manager Over N5 Billon Fraud / Nasarawa Residents In Jubilation As They Welcome Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.