Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,089 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One (743 Views)

Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2018
God created man in his image and want him to obey his commandments, do his will and live a fruitful life, can all these be done with women by every angle? God created woman and make it man weakness and distraction yet he wants man to live by his rules. If God had a woman he wouldn't be so awesome and perfect in all his doing, even the devil has no woman.

No man can live without sin as long as women are in the same world. remember the devil takes two form money and woman.

Re: Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One by petersfleming: 6:25pm On May 25, 2018
Excuses for failure I guess, Just become responsible for your actions and don't blame anyone

Re: Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2018
petersfleming:
Excuses for failure I guess, Just become responsible for your actions and don't blame anyone
What failure? what actions? please take this crap outa here
Re: Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One by Aceed: 7:11pm On May 25, 2018
One word for you...

PERVEERRT

You want to blame God for your lack of discipline and self control...

Na yourself you dey do
Re: Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2018
Aceed:
[colour=purple]One word for you...

PERVEERRT

You want to blame God for your lack of discipline and self control...

Na yourself you dey do[/color]
He didn't have a woman so he won't have to deal with that. Frankly I don't think he knows how it feels.
Re: Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One by Lonestar124: 7:18pm On May 25, 2018
God is a supernatural spirit...the spirits and living beings has a parallel line.... The uncreated creator derive no pleasure on what we men find pleasurable.

I disagree with you in your last statement.. Man can sojourn with women without disobeying his creator.

You labelled them as distraction because you're not focused as a youth.

Ask many married men today they will tell you the usefulness of their wife you called distractors..shame!

God in his infinite wisdom created a woman to help the man as husband and wife not as many young people has immorally set it today.

I don't blame your misunderstanding, age shall come when you will balance yourself with reality....keep advancing.
Re: Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2018
Lonestar124:
God is a supernatural spirit...the spirits and living beings has a parallel line.... The uncreated creator derive no pleasure on what we men find pleasurable.

I disagree with you in your last statement.. Man can sojourn with women without disobeying his creator.

You labelled them as distraction because you're not focused as a youth.

Ask many married men today they will tell you the usefulness of their wife you called distractors..shame!

God in his infinite wisdom created a woman to help the man as husband and wife not as many young people has immorally set it today. please

I don't blame your misunderstanding, age shall come when you will balance yourself with reality....keep advancing.

Lol the married men complain most,who are you lying to? no man has sojourn with woman and not disobey God, only those who has abundant grace still be with God despite the disobedience. Even Jesus came,left the world and successfully finish his mission obeying God because he had no relationship with any woman.
Re: Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
While you are at it , please help me ask why god always always always needs money?
Re: Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
God created man in his image and want him to obey his commandments, do his will and live a fruitful life, can all these be done with women by every angle? God created woman and make it man weakness and distraction yet he wants man to live by his rules. If God had a woman he wouldn't be so awesome and perfect in all his doing, even the devil has no woman.

No man can live without sin as long as women are in the same world. remember the devil takes two form money and woman.

Re: Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

hmmmm. Tru talk

Nigerian Lady Denies Having Intercourse With Bbnaija’s Teddy A On A Plane (pics) / Effect Of Silent Treatment On Every Relationship And How To Go About It / OK This Record Most Be Broke..