Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,738 members, 7,952,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Sosanwo Political Group (spog)....... Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sosanwo Political Group (spog)....... Movement (243 Views)

Omoluabi Caucus: Aregbesola Inaugurates Political Group / Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges / I Shall Revamp Education; Engr. Adeola Sosanwo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sosanwo Political Group (spog)....... Movement by Adedeji8323: 6:41pm On May 25, 2018
SOSANWO POLITICAL GROUP( SPOG )
The dimensional evolution of spog is changing the political calculations of the political analysts in Sagamu and Remo as a whole.
Not just because of anything but the method at which spog approaches to matters and Engr. Sosanwo Adeola modus operandi in taking care of his people who are non politicians through his NGO&NPO (SAS FOUNDATION) and also the major political parties in Remo Federal Constituency and that helps the Group in having more members(over 1500 members as at last count) as spog is 4 weeks old whereby some members of APC,SDP,PDP,ACCORD,ADP decided to pitch their tent and also work for the emergence of Sosanwo as not just a flag bearer but the winner of the forthcoming 2019 House of Representatives in Remo Federal Constituency be as it may.
His clairvoyance is engrossing and compelling which is unbeatable among all other aspirants who watches his footsteps and pick from his ideas.
One with God they say is the Majority.
# I STAND WITH SOSANWO #
# spog......... MOVEMENT #
#NEW DAWN#
#IGBA OTUN#

(1) (Reply)

# / President Muhammadu Buhari's Anti-corruption Fight / Police Attempted To Kill Me Twice –melaye Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.