Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,384 members, 7,950,819 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Loses His Elder Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Adeniyi Johnson Loses His Elder Sister (1119 Views)

Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Loses His Elder Sister by Letenwam: 8:31pm On May 25, 2018
Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson has been hit with the news of his elder sister's death, and it has left him pretty shaken. 

According to Adeniyi Johnson who noted that it has been just his him and his elder sister for over 33 years, he was hoping to bury his elder sister in 60-70 years and not now. His post reads;

It's just you and I for over 33yerars, we both have good promises for our mum, I know the struggle and pains and how hards its been, we both wanted the best out of life but why do you have to leave me all by myself at this moment? no brother no sister just me alone.. I write with tears and pains, I write because I need to pour out my mind, you see us and all.. we love you and want you around for long, I knew I'll bury you but was hoping for 60-70 more years egbon mi... I love you, we love you but God loves you more ... pls pray for my mum.... goodnight ADERONKE VICTORIA BABALOLA your children are in tears

https://lailasnews.com/actor-adeniyi-johnson-loses-his-elder-sister/

lalasticlala

Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Loses His Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 25, 2018
Sorry Bro.... It is well!!

Meanwhile, I need to let you guys know now so it will not be new to you tomorrow if you start to read it in the news.

A prayer mountain at the back of my house wants to do their normal Friday vigil and has been playing different xtian songs. Luckily, the next song was K1 (my favorite)... I was just shaking my head to the instrumental when they rushed to change it.

I'm going there now with cutlass unless they play that track else, no vigil for them tonight embarassed

Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Loses His Elder Sister by Anigreat: 8:36pm On May 25, 2018
cry

May God see Adeniyi Johnson family, through this trying moment.

Its sad to lost a love one, but God knows the best.
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Loses His Elder Sister by FlirtyGist: 9:07pm On May 25, 2018
sad
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Loses His Elder Sister by scarffield(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2018
RIP(return if possible)
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Loses His Elder Sister by Yewandequeen(f): 12:24am On May 26, 2018
Nothing hurts more than loosing your extremely loved one. It's a pain that will never go away, memory that will linger and nightmare that u will always have.
RIP ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Strange Discovery Causes Commotion in Lagos. / Cruising My Brand New Escalade Cadillac- Bnaira / See Gobe - Reekado Banks Hug Kiss Daniel Girl Friend Chidinma(photo And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.