Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,116 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Star Acress, Omoni Oboli Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Thanking Her Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Acress, Omoni Oboli Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Thanking Her Fans (564 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Acress, Omoni Oboli Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Thanking Her Fans by bryner: 9:20pm On May 25, 2018
Omoni Oboli, a Nigerian actress, scriptwriter, film director, producer and a trained digital filmmaker took to her Instagram page to share stunning photos of her’s while thanking & blessing her fans for purchasing her new book “The Stars Are Ageless.”

She wrote:
Who am I that you are mindful of me?
I feel the love…
Thanks for having my back always!
Special thanks to everyone who have purchased my book #TheStarsAreAgeless. It went on Amazon last night and my Abroad people have already stormed Amazon! (Link in bio) I bless God for all of you. May all your businesses and jobs be fruitful and multiply. May your pockets never run dry! What you have spent on my book will come back to you in a million fold. I love you all ���
#ChildOfGrace #TheFirstLady

Source: http://www.vondanews.com/star-actress-omoni-oboli-stuns-in-new-instagram-photo-while-thanking-her-fans-for-purchasing-her-book/

Re: Star Acress, Omoni Oboli Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Thanking Her Fans by Caris77: 12:16am On May 26, 2018
Seen.

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of BBNaija Winner, Miracle Playing Football With Students / Celebrity : Wizkid X Exclusive Bobo / Check Out The Transformation Of One Of Top Model Between 2013 And 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.