Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) (59685 Views)

EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by malware: 11:32am On May 26, 2018
guru90:

go park one side joor!!!
who you be!!!
No be Naija we dey so!!!

DONT YOU NO THAT OUR COUNTRY PRESIDENT IS JUST A FAKE PRESIDENT WALKING AROUND.........................

I dey one side already.... But why do you allow yourself to be ruled by the alleged fake President, are you incapacitated?
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by Cowbuhari: 11:33am On May 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

2 things a man must not do.
Don't steal
Don't beg

Longthroat, see the disgrace you got for begging a thief like you. cheesy cheesy

Nigerians ehhh, we 2 stupid, cause I call d niggur boss, I Don turn poor person, anyway NA nairaland we dey talking rubbish and poo is allowed
I don't steal I don't beg
I was only being civil shikena, but I know better than to dry follow one asshole dey throw insults upandan

modified...

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by Cowbuhari: 11:35am On May 26, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
mail based on no homos pls i hate poor ppl fuc off

bros leave Mata for Mathias na empty drums dey make more noise
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by iyzk: 11:37am On May 26, 2018
greatnaija01:
UNIBEND.... It is clear the YAHOO and CULT have donations to the VC.

also the police must have been underpaid by the yahoo boys..

Funny sha ...
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by Fidelismaria: 11:38am On May 26, 2018
malware:
I am not surprised that they got the information beforehand. You don't expect operation security from an agency nursed and dominated by the Police, due to corruption and unprofessionalism.

When going on an operation, you don't tell even your closest colleague that works with you in the same office, not even your family members.

But the police reveal everything to even a common man on the street, for show off and corrupt reasons, without recourse to need to know.

That was how I met one police officer on a root lining duty, while the President was passing. The guy told me all the routes the President was supposed to pass and destination, without knowing who I am. It is very unfortunate.

Chai

Nawa for you ooo Bros

Person tell you the route the president go pass and you couldn't do Nigerians a favour my eliminating the dullard

Chai

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by malware: 11:40am On May 26, 2018
objobj:

did you read at all?
they said a source close to V.C.

Go and read the introductory part of the thread, not the screenshots. For the avoidance of doubt, the OP wrote and I quote :

the purported fellows involved in cyber crime had gotten information from an efcc member and they all fled.. Read the chat below,
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by malware: 11:43am On May 26, 2018
Fidelismaria:

Chai

Nawa for you ooo Bros

Person tell you the route the president go pass and you couldn't do Nigerians a favour my eliminating the dullard

Chai

I'd rather spare my life to protect him.
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by guru90: 11:52am On May 26, 2018
malware:

I dey one side already.... But why do you allow yourself to be ruled by the alleged fake President, are you incapacitated?

AM NOT THE ONLY ONE RECEIVING IT!!!! YOU ALSO INCLUDE.....................
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by OdaNobunaga(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2018
bastien:
Very soon na we punters EFCC go dey find grin

Abi o grin
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by malware: 11:56am On May 26, 2018
okuya:
Nigerian campuses are home to internet fradfsters and thieves, when there are nothing going on in in Nigerian universities other than cultism, drugs, robbery and prostitution, i weep for the future of this nation called Nigeria. From unilag to Nnsuka, ibadan, portharcourt all the university campuses are den of criminals as there are no education going on there, even the private universities being run by religious organizations are not spared.

On the contrary, those criminal activities are less pronounced in Northern Universities.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by kcute(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2018
Lie from pit of hell
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by malware: 12:01pm On May 26, 2018
guru90:

AM NOT THE ONLY ONE RECEIVING IT!!!! YOU ALSO INCLUDE.....................

Fortunately enough, I passiinately enjoy what I'm receiving from him.
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by guru90: 12:08pm On May 26, 2018
malware:

Fortunately enough, I passiinately enjoy what I'm receiving from him.

LOST CHILD.... PLEASE COME BACK HOME BECAUSE AM NOT WITH YOU AT ALL.....
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by malware: 12:19pm On May 26, 2018
guru90:

LOST CHILD.... PLEASE COME BACK HOME BECAUSE AM NOT WITH YOU AT ALL.....

Don't worry, many are with me already, and we can't all be on the same side. No ill feelings, cheers.
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by Doctormarrvin: 12:22pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

I just tire cheesy

Police van that is always at main gate and that is their checkpoint too. Every boy carrying dreadlocks is now a yahoo yahoo boy to police

They should Kukuma go to Keystone Hostel na!

Rubbish.
All these stuffs are fake. Some boys made up those chats. They just want to cause fear amongst themselves. They're joking if they think EFCC has time for them. They should just continue playing cat and mouse with the local ugbowo police or soldiers there.
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by Naijaschoolgist: 12:24pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by Hotfreeze: 12:28pm On May 26, 2018
bastien:

Hahahaha
Una no well.
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by folake4u(f): 12:29pm On May 26, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
All these stuffs are fake. Some boys made up those chats. They just want to cause fear amongst themselves. They're joking if they think EFCC has time for them. They should just continue playing cat and mouse with the local ugbowo police or soldiers there.

Spot on!

All those yeye police officers at Ugbowo would be glad to even collect money from them. All those police officers at BDPA Police station mock inmates in the prison that are convicted for other crimes that they should emulate these yahoo boys so that they will have money and they too will rub their (police officer's)pockets .

Laughing in spiritual powers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by mediclife1987(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2018
malware:
I am not surprised that they got the information beforehand. You don't expect operation security from an agency nursed and dominated by the Police, due to corruption and unprofessionalism.

When going on an operation, you don't tell even your closest colleague that works with you in the same office, not even your family members, to avert internal subversion from seemingly friendly forces.

But the police reveal everything to even a common man on the street, for pompous and corrupt reasons, without recourse to need to know and the associated risks.

That was how I met one police officer on a root lining duty, while the President was passing. The guy told me all the routes the President was supposed to pass and destination, withou even asking him.

It is exceedingly imperative that our Police undergo a comprehensive overhaul, in the overall interest of National security.

For hin mind hin don shine laidat oh... cheesy
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by Hotfreeze: 12:36pm On May 26, 2018
Doctormarrvin:

These ones are jokers. EFCC doesn't use hilux, they use hiace buses. Moreover, if EFCC wants to raid, they won't write the VC if the raid is to be conducted outside the school.

If EFCC harvest yahoo boys for Univen, them no born VC to make a single sound.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by mediclife1987(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

Spot on!

All those yeye police officers at Ugbowo would be glad to even collect money from them. All those police officers at BDPA Police station mock inmates in the prison that are convicted for other crimes that they should emulate these yahoo boys so that they will have money and they too will rub their (police officer's)pockets .

Laughing in spiritual powers.

For real shocked
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by mediclife1987(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2018
bastien:

Na whein be punters again?
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 26, 2018
Na wa. Sas Osasogie pipo lock up. Nobody wan cast but we go still dey hustle. Nadia and kaza plaza pipo no go get enuf sales these days sef.
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by malware: 12:42pm On May 26, 2018
mediclife1987:

For hin mind hin don shine laidat oh... cheesy

Yeah... That was his mission, show off. That would have been catastrophic if I were a terror element. Imagine getting such valuable information at no cost, courtesy of some ill-trained Policeman.
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by folake4u(f): 12:43pm On May 26, 2018
mediclife1987:

For real shocked

Lol, na we get Uniben naw grin
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by Otedollaryen: 12:45pm On May 26, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Bloody lie. That police van is normally seen along uniben road. Police have check points everywhere. EFCC that can't raid quilox or jokers,its all these 100 dollars,300 dollars uniben yahoo boys they want to raid. The mass hysteria was started by Yahoo boys themselves.
you are in the know. Man

In Junior boy voice

Doctormarrvin I hail you

1 Like

Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by nelsonebby(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2018
mediclife1987:

Na whein be punters again?
A gambler
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by linkszelda: 1:01pm On May 26, 2018
They left KEYSTONE hostel in UNIBEN out of the list. Which is actually like their hotel. And also UNIBEN GUEST HOUSE BAR that is where they high
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by kenx1(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2018
Fake news
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by mediclife1987(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

Lol, na we get Uniben naw grin

Lol...baddest!

Pls do you mind if I send you a mail?
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by dokyOloye: 1:19pm On May 26, 2018
malware:
I am not surprised that they got the information beforehand. You don't expect operation security from an agency nursed and dominated by the Police, due to endemic corruption and unprofessionalism.

When going on an operation, you don't tell even your closest colleague that works with you in the same office, not even your family members, to avert internal subversion from seemingly friendly forces.

But the police reveal everything to even a common man on the street, for pompous and corrupt reasons, without recourse to need to know and the associated risks.

That was how I met one police officer on a root lining duty, while the President was passing. The guy told me all the routes the President was supposed to pass and destination, withou even asking him.

It is exceedingly imperative that our Police undergo a comprehensive overhaul, in the overall interest of National security.
You cannot say you are fighting corruption wtout first of all dismantling Nigerian Police Force and starting afresh.
I jus de laugh.
Re: Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) by wtfcoded: 1:25pm On May 26, 2018
It doesn't stop me from wanting to learn yahoo yahoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So / Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" / UK Police Has Declared A Nigerian, Gbenga Ajibade, Wanted For Fraud Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.