Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:15 AM

IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators (30503 Views)

2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by sabidey: 10:07am On May 26, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Saraki my guy.

Nigeria will be better for it if Saraki should become president. Such an intelligent guy.

Don't say he's corrupt because APC told you so. When would you see beyond the garb?
no. we 4rm kwara kn so
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by Nobody: 10:15am On May 26, 2018
Narldon:

The way ATM Ejects Debit card after withdrawing 1k is very disrespectful.

I had to pick mine from the floor yesterday.

ahahaha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by DivinelyBlessed: 10:19am On May 26, 2018
Mr Transmission
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by RexTramadol1: 10:48am On May 26, 2018
Ovamboland:

You see the type of person people we allow to determine what the future of our country will look like?
They know what they've done and are afraid to even thread on the roads. They don't even care we have no choice but to walk the same roads without additional security.

Oga he's a senator.... Why won't he need security biko? Even common Local govt chairman needs security, they are public officials

If you make money, move around without details and get kidnapped....quite simple.
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by defash8: 11:03am On May 26, 2018
Buhari should not interfere same way nobody should interfere on Senate probe on $496m payment without appropriation.

#TakeitBack

1 Like

Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by femliany(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2018
omowolewa:
that all public officers should be allowed to perform their duties in line with the law.

Nice clearance for IGP
I love the way the IGP hold DAT microphone, he come bend head like Fuji Musician

1 Like

Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by Epsilon92: 11:27am On May 26, 2018
Comedy Ay vs Jovi
omowolewa:
that all public officers should be allowed to perform their duties in line with the law.

Nice clearance for IGP

1 Like

Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by Yinkame123(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2018
santakris:
Many might have forgotten that the current IG , Idris was the CP of Kano State when Buhari polled 2Million votes and Jonathan only 150,000 in the last 2015 election.
The then INEC Returning Officer in Kano was burnt to death together with his family in their home, immediately after the election and the result announced.

Till date no arrest nor anything found as the cause of the fire .

NOW HEAR THIS:-
As if it is a payback for a job well done,CP Idris was promoted to IGP over 12 other senior CPs, over 22 senior AIGs, and of course over the 7 most senior DIG police officers to become IGP immediately Buhari was sworn in.

Every other officer that was senior to CP Idris was retired just to make way for the now IG Idris to occupy this highest position.

Corruption is not only when you embezzled money.
There are several forms of corruption that has become cankerworm in our governance, nepotism is one of them. Comr Ohinoyi Mathew Okene wrote :

Idris Ibrahim was a CP in Kano during the 2015 election. That was in March 2015. How did he become Inspector Gen by March, 2016?
CP - AIG - DIG - IGP. Classical corruption from Buhari. FACTS DON'T LIE
Here is the list of the AIGs that were retired to make former Kano state commissioner of police, Idris Ibrahim, the IGP:

1 Bala A Hassan
2.Yahaya Garba Ardo
3. Irmiya F Yarima
4. Danladi Y Mshebwala
5. Tambari Y. Mohammed
6..Bala Magaji Nasarawa
7. MUsa Abdulsalam
8. Adisa Bolanta
9. Mohammed J Gana
10. Umaru Abubakar Manko
11. Lawal Tanko
12. Olufemi A. Adenaike
13. Johson A Ogunsakin
14. Adenrele T. Shinaba
15. James O. Caulcrick
16 Olufefemi David Ogumbayode
17. Edgar T Nanakumo
18. Kalafite H. Adeyemi
19. Patrick D Dokumor
20. Mbu Joseph Mbu
21. Sabo Ibrahim Ringim.

21of them
ALL the 7 DIGs were also retired. That was a lot of heads to roll for one man's. Remember also that Kano INEC returning officer, with his whole family, was burnt to death. Till date the case has not seen the light of day. All the registered voters in Kano for 2015 presidential election voted 100% for APC. No single invalid vote, no card reader malfunction. Go figure

Please note that I am not saying anything other than supplying facts.

Dazzall.

#COPIED

This is not new in Nigeria. The president will want someone that he can trust at such level of appointment. You wouldn't want to put someone that is been controlled by the opposition. You know as that in Nigeria public office holders are never independent. GEJ do same when he made Minimah the chief of army staff by retiring numbers of his superiors
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by emi14: 12:26pm On May 26, 2018
It saved them right. 21 police chief Cp-IG 11 are from North while 8 from 2 i don't know. Fair leadership in nigeria
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by Ambassadors: 12:39pm On May 26, 2018
How art the mighty fallen. So mbu Joseph mbu is retired? Chai wonders shall never end
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by santakris(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2018
farmsata:

Bunch of lies

Idris served as Commissioner of Police Kano State Command from 7th July 2011 to 16th February 2013.

AIG Idris was in charge of Operations at the Force Headquarters before his appointment as the Acting Inspector-General of Police.

Take a look at this. You can as well Google search to buttress your point

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/04/how-kano-rec-died-police-commissioner/
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by Macon1212: 1:19pm On May 26, 2018
Period.
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by Emtol01: 1:28pm On May 26, 2018
Have you ever been to Kwara, did you see major development there or haven't you heard about Societal General bank?
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by Slurity(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Saraki my guy.

Nigeria will be better for it if Saraki should become president. Such an intelligent guy.

Don't say he's corrupt because APC told you so. When would you see beyond the garb?
That is your view, to me, Saraki is one of the biggest problem Nigeria is having presently.
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by dfacott(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2018
Narldon:

The way ATM Ejects Debit card after withdrawing 1k is very disrespectful.

I had to pick mine from the floor yesterday.

LOL. check my signature for where/how to dispose ur batteries

1 Like

Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 26, 2018
Please which arm of government controlling Nigeria police looters?
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by farmsata(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2018
santakris:

Take a look at this. You can as well Google search to buttress your point

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/04/how-kano-rec-died-police-commissioner/

That's not the IG. How many people go by the name Abba kyari in today's Nigeria?

A simple Google search, like you said, would do you a lot of good. I won't reply on this topic again.
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by isahsalee: 4:35pm On May 26, 2018
Firefire:
I laugh.

In same manner, Buhary & or his cronies should not interfere if in 2019 election.

I understand your frustration but, nothing you can do about that, sorry bross. All the arms of government should be allowed to perform and function as it should be.
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 26, 2018
santakris:
Many might have forgotten that the current IG , Idris was the CP of Kano State when Buhari polled 2Million votes and Jonathan only 150,000 in the last 2015 election.
The then INEC Returning Officer in Kano was burnt to death together with his family in their home, immediately after the election and the result announced.

Till date no arrest nor anything found as the cause of the fire .

NOW HEAR THIS:-
As if it is a payback for a job well done,CP Idris was promoted to IGP over 12 other senior CPs, over 22 senior AIGs, and of course over the 7 most senior DIG police officers to become IGP immediately Buhari was sworn in.

Every other officer that was senior to CP Idris was retired just to make way for the now IG Idris to occupy this highest position.

Corruption is not only when you embezzled money.
There are several forms of corruption that has become cankerworm in our governance, nepotism is one of them. Comr Ohinoyi Mathew Okene wrote :

Idris Ibrahim was a CP in Kano during the 2015 election. That was in March 2015. How did he become Inspector Gen by March, 2016?
CP - AIG - DIG - IGP. Classical corruption from Buhari. FACTS DON'T LIE
Here is the list of the AIGs that were retired to make former Kano state commissioner of police, Idris Ibrahim, the IGP:

1 Bala A Hassan
2.Yahaya Garba Ardo
3. Irmiya F Yarima
4. Danladi Y Mshebwala
5. Tambari Y. Mohammed
6..Bala Magaji Nasarawa
7. MUsa Abdulsalam
8. Adisa Bolanta
9. Mohammed J Gana
10. Umaru Abubakar Manko
11. Lawal Tanko
12. Olufemi A. Adenaike
13. Johson A Ogunsakin
14. Adenrele T. Shinaba
15. James O. Caulcrick
16 Olufefemi David Ogumbayode
17. Edgar T Nanakumo
18. Kalafite H. Adeyemi
19. Patrick D Dokumor
20. Mbu Joseph Mbu
21. Sabo Ibrahim Ringim.

21of them
ALL the 7 DIGs were also retired. That was a lot of heads to roll for one man's. Remember also that Kano INEC returning officer, with his whole family, was burnt to death. Till date the case has not seen the light of day. All the registered voters in Kano for 2015 presidential election voted 100% for APC. No single invalid vote, no card reader malfunction. Go figure

Please note that I am not saying anything other than supplying facts.

Dazzall.

#COPIED

lets even assume they were retired forcefully was it unjustful and if it unjustful how come out of 21 AIG & 7 DIGs non sued the FG to court. some position are just meant for loyalist no matter how bad that sound to we the masses, it is a must do.
CP- AIG - DIG-IGP all that are just structural processes, PROMOTION can defile that @ anytime ,, GOd chose david,,he is jesse 7th son,imagine !! lawyer santacris is GoD also corrupt
i even thot it was 200 AIG & 100 DIG that were retired, thanks for the fact
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by espn(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2018
enonche85:

Why won't he be afraid?, is he not human?, or because he's a senator he should not be afraid abi he's immune to kidnapping?.
would you hear about this if his security details were not withdrawn...you think they care about us?
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by DeepLearning: 4:33am On May 27, 2018
ericsmith:

lets even assume they were retired forcefully was it unjustful and if it unjustful how come out of 21 AIG & 7 DIGs non sued the FG to court. some position are just meant for loyalist no matter how bad that sound to we the masses, it is a must do.
CP- AIG - DIG-IGP all that are just structural processes, PROMOTION can defile that @ anytime ,, GOd chose david,,he is jesse 7th son,imagine !! lawyer santacris is GoD also corrupt
i even thot it was 200 AIG & 100 DIG that were retired, thanks for the fact
farmsata:

That's not the IG. How many people go by the name Abba kyari in today's Nigeria?

A simple Google search, like you said, would do you a lot of good. I won't reply on this topic again.

farmsata:

Bunch of lies

Idris served as Commissioner of Police Kano State Command from 7th July 2011 to 16th February 2013.

AIG Idris was in charge of Operations at the Force Headquarters before his appointment as the Acting Inspector-General of Police.

You don't need to assume anything, facts are sacred.

But why do you guys have to lie though? Must you tell half truth or lie through your teeth to defend Buhari. C'mon guys, give yourselves a break, drink some orange juice and try to relax. Jeez!

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-appoints-idris-ibrahim-acting-igp/152151.html
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by Nobody: 8:03am On May 27, 2018
DeepLearning:

But why do you guys have to lie though? Must you tell half truth or lie through your teeth to defend Buhari. C'mon guys, give yourselves a break, drink some orange juice and try to relax. Jeez!

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-appoints-idris-ibrahim-acting-igp/152151.html

obvious you've made your belief,,so am not replying for you, i'm more concern about meaningful nigerians whose only interest is the nation & those of that careless about the politicians who never cared about us.
you said i lied,really!!didnt dispute AIGs & DIGs were sacked,i only aggravated the matter padding numbers ...honestly its not even about defending buhari, its time people know politics will never be a fair game, God picked david,,he had 6 masculine physically fit brothers before him, deeplearning you also need deep reasoning becos what you read can be misleading or misunderstood.
every leader needs there loyalist @ strategic positions, is one of the major antics of politics,,hate it that how its gonna remain been from the beginning
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by DeepLearning: 8:17am On May 27, 2018
ericsmith:

obvious you've made your belief,,so am not replying for you, i'm more concern about meaningful nigerians whose only interest is the nation & those of that careless about the politicians who never cared about us.
you said i lied,really!!didnt dispute AIGs & DIGs were sacked,i only aggravated the matter padding numbers ...honestly its not even about defending buhari, its time people know politics will never be a fair game, God picked david,,he had 6 masculine physically fit brothers before him, deeplearning you also need deep reasoning becos what you read can be misleading or misunderstood.
every leader needs there loyalist @ strategic positions, is one of the major antics of politics,,hate it that how its gonna remain been from the beginning

Dude I don't have time for that. I'm only suggesting that you Buhari supporters calm yourselves down a little, you overwork yourselves and I'm sure Buhari don't pay overtime, if he pays anything at all.

See, I read the news but there's always nothing interesting in it, it's a vicious rollercoaster so I hardly ever comment. Most of the time what I do is SMH (For depressing news), smile (For good development) and for comments I laugh hard, sip my coffee and unto the next one.

Ain't nobody got time to fight over corrupt politicians.
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by pedel: 9:36am On May 27, 2018
Thanks for educating him. Although, telling him the truth will not stop him from keep posting the lies. That's my only pain of being a Nigerian. People are so committed to distributing lies and propaganda instead of dealing with issues of national importance.
If you ask them what exactly has the IGP done wrong, they would tell you he didn't meet the corrupt Senate in person. The same way they said the Comptroller of Custom should appear in custom's uniform.

farmsata:

1 Like

Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by farmsata(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2018
DeepLearning:

If you cannot read, it's not my problem so stop mentioning my post. I never said his superiors weren't retired. I only said he was not a CP in KANO STATE when he was appointed ag. IGP. The post I mentioned said something about Idris covering up arson in KANO after the last general elections as the reason for the "promotion" from a CP to IGP!

According to your link, all others fail the integrity test so he was picked ahead of them. The post I mentioned said he covered up arson in KANO STATE.

Make nobody mention me again o �
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by Nobody: 11:16am On May 27, 2018
[quote author=DeepLearning post=67918872]

Dude I don't have time for that. I'm only suggesting that you Buhari supporters calm yourselves down a little, you overwork yourselves and I'm sure Buhari don't pay overtime, if he pays anything at all.

See, I read the news but there's always nothing interesting in it, it's a vicious rollercoaster so I hardly ever comment. Most of the time what I do is SMH (For depressing news), smile (For good development) and for comments I laugh hard, sip my coffee and unto the next one.

obviously you are learning but donnt you think its time you compliment it with deepreasoning as well
whoever i might be buhari doesnt need my support, NL& these ewarrior shit we elites engage ourselves wonnt count ,,what will count are those millions of illiterate across northern states who by now already have there pvc while you & i are ever busy to get one.
FIY,, if buhari was paying me, i for they visit any wailer address to fight ,,serious boxing lol!!
Re: IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators by enonche85(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2018
espn:
would you hear about this if his security details were not withdrawn...you think they care about us?

I understand the whole bruhaha about his police details being withdrawn. But my point is there is nothing wrong in him complaining about his security details being withdrawn from him, u and I know the political situation in the country at the moment and considering the fact he's not in the good books of the ruling side...what if he was assassinated?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Speaks On Arrival Of Her Baby, Thanks Those Who Congratulated Her / 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party / Okorocha Paid A Visit To Obasanjo At His Library In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.