Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,637 members, 7,972,372 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

Please Help Tinea Capitis Is Refusing To Heal On My Scalp - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Tinea Capitis Is Refusing To Heal On My Scalp (467 Views)

Best Treatment For Tinea Versicolor / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy / Resolve Your Tinea Versicolour Problem Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Tinea Capitis Is Refusing To Heal On My Scalp by LOSKYXANDER: 7:20am On May 26, 2018
I know there are doctors in the house
I had symptoms of tinea capitis in 2013 (I didn't know what it was then) but i didn't take it very serious. I thought it was just some little bumps. I treated bumps for a while but was not really consistent. But later it began to get worse. I had to see a medical doctor about 2 weeks ago and he prescribed Izole capsule ie itraconazole 100mg ( one tablet for 15 days) and funbact A cream to be applied on the scalp. I have taken this medication for a week but it doesn't seem to be improving. Infact it seems to be spreading (it was concentrated at the back side of my scalp but now i have started noticing symptoms at the front). Does Tinea capitis take so much time to heal? Please I need advice. Thanks cry
Re: Please Help Tinea Capitis Is Refusing To Heal On My Scalp by LOSKYXANDER: 9:53am On May 26, 2018
God why is it that people just view and walk away on nairaland? cry

(1) (Reply)

Five Health Benefits Of Eating More Vegetables / Why You Should Eat Salads Everyday / The Diabetes Breakthrough Your Doctor Wont Tell You About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.