Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

12 Fibroid Was Remove From Womb Before My Recovery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Fibroid Was Remove From Womb Before My Recovery (440 Views)

Carter Efe Explain Why Young Duu Name Was Remove From "Oyinmo" Song / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Fibroid Was Remove From Womb Before My Recovery by jendol07(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2018
Toke Makinwa a media personality speak about what she pass through when 12 fibroid was remove from her womb befor her recovery.Speaking with the median urge any woman of her kind to brave up.

According to her.read more from
http://focusnewsng.com/2018/05/26/12-fibroids-remove-womb-befor-recovery-toke-makinwa/

Re: 12 Fibroid Was Remove From Womb Before My Recovery by Mutemenot(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2018
Too much contraception shocked n Abortion cool

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kizz Daniel Accused Of Impregnating Woman (photos) / Pictures Of Best Dress Stars In The Red Carpet For The Week / Bbnaija: Vandora, Bambam And Anto Queening On The Cover Of VL Magazine. They Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.