Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,135 members, 7,946,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her (26834 Views)

England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook, Arranged For Him To Be Robbed Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by piagetskinner(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2018
does he know the meaning of assassination?..

see his big face like thanos

thank God u used your brain...he for mine that ur small skull..lol
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2018
GEJDHERO:
Just shows u re a broke ass.girl must chop ur Money one way or d other.but wen u make d money steady u Dont consider as anything.its part of d game.Just as we guyz chop and dump Gurls
So being smart in dealing with those crooked Nigerian girls means I'm broke? lol See I get money but I no foolish because of pussy as people Like you.

When u give girl good sex na u go dey chop her money sef. Na because Una no get sense that's why guys like u day suffer from such girls. No be matter of money.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by GEJDHERO: 3:38pm On May 27, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
So being smart in dealing with those crooked Nigerian girls means I'm broke? lol See I get money but I no foolish because of pussy as people Like you.

When u give girl good sex na u go dey chop her money sef. Na because Una no get sense that's why guys like u day suffer from such girls. No be matter of money.
u fit send girl 5k for tfare....broke ass like u.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2018
GEJDHERO:
u fit send girl 5k for tfare....broke ass like u.
hahahaha see I be entrepreneur and I know how much I make every month. If UV want I go teach u.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by GEJDHERO: 6:13pm On May 27, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
hahahaha see I be entrepreneur and I know how much I make every month. If UV want I go teach u.
I doubt,from ur talks u re a spendthrift/aradite glue.....broke ass....U no get money
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2018
GEJDHERO:
I doubt,from ur talks u re a spendthrift/aradite glue.....broke ass....U no get money
LOL
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by Angeliquecutee: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2018
opeyemmmy:

Screenshield kit. It's available for ios developers. It's only a matter of time (and maybe when it is available for Android developers) it will become popular around here.

Beside, Microsoft outlook (with Intune installed) for mobile devices does have the feature.

Please I need an explanation Does Microsoft Intune have location tracking for Android phones ,I checked online i am seeing only for IOS devices.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Transporting Bags Of Indian Hemp In Ogun Run Into Police Ambush. Photos / Policemen Shoot Man Watching Football Dead In Bayelsa Bar During A Raid (Graphic / NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.