Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Girl Friend Call Me Son Of Grace, Pls What Makes Her To Call Me That? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Girl Friend Call Me Son Of Grace, Pls What Makes Her To Call Me That? (526 Views)

Pope Claims Angels Greeting Mary As Being Full Of Grace Meant She Is Without Sin / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Call Me Son Of Grace, Pls What Makes Her To Call Me That? by ade4prof: 12:28pm On May 26, 2018
MY GIRL FRIEND CALL ME SON OF GRACE, PLS WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE CALL SON OF GRACE?
Re: My Girl Friend Call Me Son Of Grace, Pls What Makes Her To Call Me That? by prinzfavian(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2018
Why not ask her? undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Call Me Son Of Grace, Pls What Makes Her To Call Me That? by Xsem(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2018
She has been trying to take your destiny through whatever means but it continues replying error in their kingdom. Be warned grin
Re: My Girl Friend Call Me Son Of Grace, Pls What Makes Her To Call Me That? by Katier00(f): 4:14pm On May 26, 2018
ade4prof:
MY GIRL FRIEND CALL ME SON OF GRACE, PLS WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE CALL SON OF GRACE?
because your mum's name is Grace, so you are son of grace. Simple
Re: My Girl Friend Call Me Son Of Grace, Pls What Makes Her To Call Me That? by AtYourCervix: 5:16pm On May 26, 2018
She's trying to kill you, you need to kill her before she does

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Strong Message To Politicians And Ritual Killers / Archbishop Valerian Oke Said Mary Is The Way To God, But Read My Letter To Him / Make Your Calling and election Sure-2 Peter 1:10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.