Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,928 members, 7,872,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nicki Minaj Confirms Her Relationship With Eminem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Confirms Her Relationship With Eminem (442 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Confirms Her Pregnancy Rumor (Video) / Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s In A Relationship With Eminem… / DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Confirms Her Relationship With Eminem by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 26, 2018
So, in case you missed the news, Nicki Minaj broke the Internet a few hours ago by confirming that she and Eminem are dating.

"You dating Eminem" one fan asked on Nicki's Instagram post, and Nicki responded with "Yes." The news came completely out of the blue, and fans went into an absolute frenzy over it.

Well, Eminem just jumped in to the conversation too. Eminem responded to the same question with, "girl you know it's true..." and tagged Nicki Minaj in the comment.

Nicki Minaj replied to Eminem with, "babe I thought we were gonna keep it on the low til the wedding. Yikes. I'll talk to you when I get home." Okay, we get it - it's all a joke. Or is it?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Pop Singer Mr. May D Proposes To His Pregnant Girlfriend After 4 Years / "Apologize To Linda Ikeji Then I Send You Money" / Fans Criticized Tiwa For “being Indecent”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.