Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. (1588 Views)

( EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE) BUY ON EBAY AND OTHER USA SITES 310/$ / PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON AMAZON, EBAY, etc AND SHIP TO NIGERIA AT $5/LBS / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2018
Still accepting amazon orders at rate #300 / $
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Still accepting checkout and shipment orders on amazon
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2018
On May 24
I OFFER AMAZON CHECKOUTS ON ITEMS ON AMAZON AT RATE $300/#

Just go ahead and post your link and get your estimates. Your items will be safely delivered to you without any issues.

The whole process of purchase on Amazon and delivery in Nigeria takes 2 WEEKS.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2018
I've got fresh goods coming soon.

Place your orders and your Amazon links, and let's deal.

I offer #300/$ on each item on Amazon.

-Free shipping from Amazon to USA Destination
- Shipping costs applies from USA to Nigeria

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2018
I offer Amazon Checkouts on items on Amazon at Rate #300/$

The steps are easy.

-Go to amazon

-Search for the item you want (pls make sure it's the right item you want)

-Proceed to send me the Amazon link of the Item

-Items on Amazon will be purchased at rate #300/$

-Get the total estimates including shipping costs of item to Nigeria (if you want the item to land in Nigeria).
If you are shipping to any address in the United States, just send me the delivery address. Your item will be delivered for free to the given address.

- Get your item(s) delivered promptly.

New items Just landed.

Dm me for placing of links

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2018
If you want doorstep delivery to wherever state you are (as most of my customers do) then courier service charges will apply. I will handle that for you.

I hope this clears come air. If you have any more inquiries to make, Pls feel free to contact me via my signature for more details or clarity.

New arrivals. ..

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Order for any items on Amazon at rate #300/$.
Shipping takes two weeks from USA to Nigeria.

All you need to do is to go on Amazon, search the item you want to purchase on Amazon. Then send me the link of the item via whatsapp (Dm me via Signature)
I will then respond by giving you the estimates of item price using rate #300/$ and then the shipping cost of the item to Nigeria.

Dm my sig and post your Amazon product link.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Place your order on amazon at rate #300/$ for any item you want to purchase on Amazon.

The procedures are very simple as a outlined above in previous posts.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Update on all orders and shipment.
Due to the current additional tariffs imposed by the Nigerian customs services on Shipped items here is the current shipping fee for the following items.

Used phone 10k
New phone 20k
Laptops 22k

Meaning if you are purchasing 10 new phones their shipping costs will be 20k ×10

Dm us and drop your amazon item links for immediate checkout at rate $310, we handle shipment to Nigeria at rate $4.8/lbs. Shipping to Nigeria takes 10-14 days.
Whatsapp us now @ 07064632980
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Let's do this people..post your Amazon item links and let's help you with the checkout and shipment to Nigeria.
We checkout at rate 310/$ and ship at $4.8/lbs. Shipping to Nigeria takes 10-14 days
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Let's do this people..post your Amazon item links and let's help you with the checkout and shipment to Nigeria.
We checkout at rate 310/$ and ship at $4.8/lbs. Shipping to Nigeria takes 10-14 days
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hello my people Benjsniper is back again .

I am receiving orders on Amazon now.
Checking out on Amazon items at rate #310/$
Shipping costs applies if you are shipping to Nigeria.
Entire process including the purchasing, shipping and delivery takes 2 weeks.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
No cause for alarm, no need to fear , this is not scam 419 or yahoo yahoo fraud. It it real it's my business.

#310/ $ is good for everyone. Let's make this hay while sun shines. I AM STILL ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR PURCHASES ON AMAZON. DM ME NOW FOR YOUR ORDERS.

- SEARCH FOR THE ITEM OF YOUR CHOICE ON AMAZON
- POST YOUR LINK
-GET YOUR ESTIMATES
-INITIATE THE PAYMENT
- RECEIVE YOUR ITEM AFTER 2 WEEKS (shipping takes 2 weeks)

Simple!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Benjsniper is here to take your orders KEEP THEM COMING!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Place your order on amazon at rate #300/$ for any item you want to purchase on Amazon.

The procedures are very simple as a outlined above in previous posts.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #310/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Yourorders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Let's help you checkout on any items on Amazon Ladies and Gentlemen men..

We here for you anytime anyday for your requests and inquiries. ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

New S10+ duos 128gb Available In Stock @250k Each / Iphone X & Xsmax..iwatch Series 4 (44mm) / Oneplus 6t For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.