Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,190 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. (1388 Views)

Sergio Ramos: Messi Names Player Who Made Him ‘most Angry’ In His Career / M. Salah Was A Great Player Before His Encounter With Ramos / Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by LogoPhiLe: 8:26pm On May 26, 2018
It's no longer news that an encounter between Ramos and Salah made the latter suffer a shoulder injury, a development which reports suggest could make the promising Liverpool striker miss the world cup.

While some believe the encounter wasn't premeditated, others think it was a calculated move executed by Ramos against the formidable African player of the year.

Lets have your take on this.
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by Yemight474(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2018
Though what Ramos did then is intentionally done by him and this was achieved without card because he is an experienced player...
And on the other hand, I really feel bad for Salah.... because what happened to him not just caused him not to play the ucl final but it might affect world cup as well. Also he is just becoming a superstar and this happened to him(I guess the injury already affect his career)
But still am a Real Madrid fan......
Real Madrid is gonna take home this trophy today(100% sure).
if Salah didn't injure then the match will be hard to predict but since he was subtitled the champion has been decided...
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by AfonjaConehead: 8:49pm On May 26, 2018
Like for Ramos share for buhari
grin
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by LogoPhiLe: 9:21pm On May 26, 2018
Yemight474:
Though what Ramos did then is intentionally done by him and this was achieved without card because he is an experienced player...
And on the other hand, I really feel bad for Sarah.... because what happened to him not just caused him not to play the ucl final but it might affect world cup as well. Also he is just becoming a superstar and this happened to him(I guess the injury already affect his career)
But still am a Real Madrid fan......
Real Madrid is gonna take home this trophy today(100% sure).
if Salah didn't injure then the match will be hard to predict but since he was subtitled the champion has been decided...

I agree with you. Salah's injury was quite unfortunate. Infact, it was an anticlimax. Nonetheless, I must admit that he was feared and respected. The injury was a cataclysmic turn out of event.
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by FoolishBoy419: 9:37pm On May 26, 2018
The bastards all had it planned. This is thruggery and not experience

1 Like

Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by 1stNumeroUno: 9:46pm On May 26, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

I think the video assistance should also be use for wrong/severe tackle like this.
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by FoolishBoy419: 9:52pm On May 26, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

I think the video assistance should also be use for wrong/severe tackle like this.
honestly it should. And animals like Ramos shouldn't be allowed in soccer

1 Like

Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by 1stNumeroUno: 10:06pm On May 26, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Ha, he still look calmer when you remember some beasts like 'Animal' Gatuso, Pepe and even Ibramovic.
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:16am On May 27, 2018
Dirty player. Did his team a whole world of good tho
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by Emusan(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

That's the problem with you people always getting emotional over everything with great sentiment.

Try to watch the replay carefully, you will come out with these:
1. Salah was in the first possession of the ball with head kick
2. Ramos outruns Salah to claim the ball and being in possession of it.
3. Before Salah could realize what was happening, Ramos had beaten him, (this is where Salah made a mistake) by stretching his arm to guide himself (but unfortunately) it was under Ramos' armpit. which is already late!
4. With the speed Ramos came with and how Salah guided himself it's evident that Ramos will fall, so the only option for him is Salah arm to support his falling.
5. So it made it look like it was Salah who was trying to gain the ball possession back from Ramos that was why even referee didn't know what was happening not until another person commentted foul

I believe even if Ramos is planning any hard tackle for Salah he didn't believe that one could cause it because that was different from hard tackle we see players intentionally do.

I'm not arguing please just my observation!
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by kmaster007: 1:02am On May 27, 2018
MTN to Liverpool... d champion league not for you... com Back next year
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:27am On May 27, 2018
In life the WIN belongs not to the person who 'deserves' it but to the person who does WHAT IS NEEDED to win. If you code you code. If you no code...you are on your own.
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by konnectivity(m): 2:25am On May 27, 2018
sergio ramos is an experienced beast.... well achieved plan embarassed embarassed
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by MrSoccer: 7:23am On May 27, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

If u call Ramos an animal.he`s still human snd human are animals. But why should not be allowed? When real biting dogs /Suarez/ are still balling as a fowarder in prestigious clubs..... Don`t hate bro, remove sentiment.
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by MrSoccer: 7:28am On May 27, 2018
Emusan:

That's the problem with you people always getting emotional over everything with great sentiment.

3. Before Salah could realize what was happening, Ramos had beaten him, (this is where Salah made a mistake) by stretching his arm to guide himself (but unfortunately) it was under Ramos' armpit. which is already late!
4. With the speed Ramos came with and how Salah guided himself it's evident that Ramos will fall, so the only option for him is Salah arm to support his falling.
5. So it made it look like it was Salah who was trying to gain the ball possession back from Ramos that was why even referee didn't know what was happening not until another person commentted foul

I believe even if Ramos is planning any hard tackle for Salah he didn't believe that one could cause it because that was different from hard tackle we see players intentionally do.

Thanks for being straightfoward, without sentiments cool
Emusan:

Thanks for being straightfoward, without sentiments
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by LogoPhiLe: 7:56am On May 27, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
In life the WIN belongs not to the person who 'deserves' it but to the person who does WHAT IS NEEDED to win. If you code you code. If you no code...you are on your own.

Are you saying one must do whatever is required to seize ones moment?.

You remind me of ernesto de la Cruz in Oscar best animation film, Coco.
Re: Salah tangled with Ramos: who did wrong?. by FoolishBoy419: 11:39am On May 27, 2018
MrSoccer:

If u call Ramos an animal.he`s still human snd human are animals. But why should not be allowed? When real biting dogs /Suarez/ are still balling as a fowarder in prestigious clubs..... Don`t hate bro, remove sentiment.

I said "animals like"
which means all rough players. Ramos deserves every bit of hatred by any football fan

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Kompany In Tears After Wonder Goal Vs Leicester In Title Race (Photos) / American Born Nigerian Power Lifter, Russell Orhii Is World Champion / Andy Ruiz Arrives Saudi Arabia For Fight With Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.