Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

In The Coming Days, I Will Give A Response To Fans- Cristiano - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / In The Coming Days, I Will Give A Response To Fans- Cristiano (305 Views)

Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi / Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) / Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Coming Days, I Will Give A Response To Fans- Cristiano by silverbirdng(f): 11:57pm On May 26, 2018
Real Madrid is celebrating a 13th European crown, but the use of the past tense from Cristiano Ronaldo might have some supporters a little worried.
Straight after winning his fifth Champions League title, with Real Madrid beating Liverpool 3-1 in the final in Kiev, Cristiano Ronaldo spoke to beIN Sport at the pitchside and cast doubt on his future at the club.

The final: "The main thing was to win, to go down in history".
https://silverbirdng.com/2018/05/26/in-the-coming-days-i-will-give-a-response-to-fans-cristiano/

Does this team have continued with you leading it? "Now it's time to enjoy this. In the next few days, I'll give the fans, who have been by my side, an answer. It's been great being at Real Madrid".

That sounds like goodbye: "I'll speak in the next few days. Now it's time to enjoy the moment. The future of any player isn't important. We've made history".

Interviewed on TV afterwards and asked about his previous comments he refused to say anything more, stating simply that the future of the players wasn't important, the only important thing was that Real Madrid had won the Champions League.
semid4lyfe, honeric01 lalasticlala

Re: In The Coming Days, I Will Give A Response To Fans- Cristiano by silverbirdng(f): 11:58pm On May 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Stoke City Signs Etebo Oghenekaro Peter From Feirense For €7.2million. / US Open 2018 / Egyptian Goalkeeper Rejects MOTM Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.