Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,180 members, 7,890,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (23319 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 29, 2010
may God helep us.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by bishoprccg(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2010
Playing the match behind close doors or not is not the issue.
The question we should be asking ourself is this: Do we know our 23 man squad yet?
Is the colombia match going to bring about the selection of the 23 man list?
Do we have defenders who can stop messi, higuan, milito, tevez, angel, ?
Do we have attackers who can score goals at ease?
Are we still depending on tired Kanu, lathegic Aiyegbeni, Misfiring Martins and Calamity Yobo to inspire us to victory come June 12?
The answer is a tough one.
Only Lagerback and his crew can answer that.
Wish the team the best of luck anyway.

www.grelohi.com/blog
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by hollandis(f): 12:00am On May 30, 2010
@bishoprccg-its funny that all players u mentioned are current or past EPL players.There is somethng not right with dat league
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by kabarka(m): 6:56am On May 30, 2010
Nff successfully lured lagerback into this job.God help hin if he does not witness the worst in his coaching endeavour.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by Kgdavid(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2010
so what time is the match going to be played at?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by honeric01(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2010
@kgdavid
Match time's 7:30pm.

@medjai
P. Utaka already played for the SE before, that was not his 1st match for the SE. Nigeria vs Congo DR in Abuja.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by kabarka(m): 12:13pm On May 30, 2010

6pm or 7.30pm?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by Princek12(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2010
Is it that people can't read, or can read without reasoning? Many people on this thread are interpreting "the match will be closed to the public" as meaning it will not be broadcast on TV." Geez! And what's with all the negativity, mehn! All the other World Cup bound teams, with the exception of teams with an insignificant number of Europe based players, all have three weeks to prepare for the World Cup. The European season just ended. And why are people treating friendly games like its life or death. Would you rather perform excellently in friendlies and flop in the World Cup?
The last time I checked, the Onigbinde led team in the 2002 World Cup performed excellently in the friendlies leading to the World Cup but flopped in the tournament. Can't you guys be positive for a second and let the coach do his job, that is, using training sessions and friendlies to fine tune his team and select the best players for the World Cup. Relax, guys?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 30, 2010
^^^ I agree wit ur view, itz not all about performing gr8ly in ur friendly games.The friendlies are necessary 2 prune d unfit players and 4 d team 2 jell.I wish our dear super chickens d best!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by oyinaija(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2010
hello country people today as we all know alot of friendlies are being played and i was really hoping to see the 'super' eagles play before they leave for south africa.I missed the last game against saudi arabia but i have hoped not to miss this one even if its gonna be played behind closed doors(its not like i intend travelling all the way from manchester to see them anyway).

Anyways the good news is that the Nigeria vs Colombia match and that of some other African teams matches are on television but u have got to have the required subscription to watch it.

NIGERIA VS COLOMBIA is on Aljazeera sport + 5 and tv4 sport -kick off is 19.00hrs

TUNISIA VS FRANCE is on C+ Liga,TF 1, and Tunisie 7 kick off is at 20.00hrs

PARAGUAY VS IVORY COAST is on polsat football,supersport 3 (ZA),supersport 3A,supersport 3N and kick off is at 15.30hrs

Hope this helps, Enjoy if u can
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by tlops(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2010
thanks^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by medjai(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2010
@ honeric
thanks for the correction. I forgot he played and scored in that game.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by adebayo201: 3:57pm On May 30, 2010
medjai:

@ honeric
thanks for the correction. I forgot he played and scored in that game.
lol cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 30, 2010
From soccernet, Nig vs Colombia 7:00pm
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by 12large: 4:29pm On May 30, 2010
official nigeria squad vs colombia

Enyeama, Odiah, Taiwo, Ayila, Adeleye, Afolabi, Kaita, Osaze, Yakubu, Nsofor, Etuhu

lars lagerback you are a very big fool make thunder fire you immediately. the main reason we fire amodu is because of playing 3 defensive midfilders and playing yakubu, but lagerback has put this 3 dms again. no matter what anybody say 3 defensive midfilders is not a way to play colombia lai lai we want our money back. so it is ow back to square one
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by sultan003(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2010
@12large, y u dey drink panadol for anoda person headache. Lagerback knows wat he is doing, pls cool temper. Frm d list(if it is original), i suspect dat d formation will be 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2. One tin is clear he is experimentin.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by deor03(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2010
12large:

Enyeama, Odiah, Taiwo, Ayila, Adeleye, Afolabi, Kaita, Osaze, Yakubu, Nsofor, Etuhu

lars lagerback you are a very big fool make thunder fire you immediately. the main reason we fire amodu is because of playing 3 defensive midfilders and playing yakubu, but lagerback has put this 3 dms again. no matter what anybody say 3 defensive midfilders is not a way to play colombia lai lai we want our money back. so it is ow back to square one

@12large

Just because of a friendly match ?.

Haba, you no know Footie
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by 12large: 4:52pm On May 30, 2010
what kind of useless experimenting is this, now is no more time for experimenting he now knows all nigeria players and he should put out his best 11 so they can flow together, and if lagerback thinks that by playing 3 defensive midfilders against a team that is not ranked in top 40 of fifa ranking then he is mad. if we were playing spain, then it makes sense but colombia, after spending 200,000 a month for putting a worse 11 than amodu. as usual we know what we should expect form this team just mark out osaze and obinna then game over.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by cantell(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2010
12large:

I agree wit you totally. Just the same old squad they had.
Maybe he's gonna do magic or something, but i think we would probably get the same results, just like we did in nations cup.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by sultan003(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2010
If he wants 2 experiment then its his choice, currently all coaches goin 2 d worldcup are experimentin e.g england and japan game or ivory coast and paraguay, were erickson is playin wit 3dms and zokora as a léft back.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by Princek12(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2010
cantell:

I agree wit you totally. Just the same old squad they had.
Maybe he's gonna do magic or something, but i think we would probably get the same results, just like we did in nations cup.
This is another test squad, not the final squad. Geez! If you know how to coach, why don't you apply for the coaching job.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by Princek12(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2010
sultan003:

If he wants 2 experiment then its his choice, currently all coaches goin 2 d worldcup are experimentin e.g england and japan game or ivory coast and paraguay, were erickson is playin wit 3dms and zokora as a léft back.

Thank you oooo, my broda
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by cantell(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2010
Princek12:

This is another test squad, not the final squad. Geez! If you know how to coach, why don't you apply for the coaching job.
Test squad indeed!
Others have choosen their final team and he's still dilly-dallying.
He's just as confused as amodu.
He should get another coaching job, preferably with Bayelsa United.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by bawomolo(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2010
cantell:

Test squad indeed!
Others have choosen their final team and he's still dilly-dallying.
He's just as confused as amodu.
He should get another coaching job, preferably with Bayelsa United.

you hire a coach a few months to the world cup, hold training camp late and you expect a final 23 to be ready immediately?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by hooged: 5:50pm On May 30, 2010
12large:

guy u wicked o ,wats ur fuckin bussines with his formatn and selectn u ought to have apply for job if u know beta.fool,slowpoke
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by cantell(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2010
hooged:

guy u wicked o ,wats your fuckin bussines with his formatn and selectn u ought to have apply for job if u know beta.fool,slowpoke
O boy take a lexotan or something. Wetin come be ur own?
Everybody has a right to his own opinion.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by hooged: 6:04pm On May 30, 2010
cantell:

O boy take a lexotan or something. Wetin come be your own?
Everybody has a right to his own opinion.
10tab of velium 5 will be okay for u,ah ah ah ah i laugh in yoruba
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by snoopy(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2010
folks in remote countries can also watch the match live online courtesy of a swedish football website

www.csports.se/player.aspx?class=1&lineup=716&game=69227&play=0&referrer=Fotbollskanalen
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2010
hooged:

o boy take am easy o.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by cantell(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2010
hooged:

Ehm, continue laughing. You really need it.
Wouldn't want you to get a high BP over a comment.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by snowdrops(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2010
will this be aired on any of the european stations?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) by sultan003(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2010
I can count atleast 15 coaches dat haven't named their 23 man list, so guys be objective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng / Iker Casillas Suffers Heart Attack During Porto Training / Man Destroys TV After His Club Failed To Win Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.