Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday (1038 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures / Eid-al Fitr: Anto Lecky Releases Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by ceoreportnaija: 10:21am On May 27, 2018
It is no longer news he is One of the most celebrated street artistes in Nigeria, He’s referred to as the street ambassador, Small Doctor has had a great year especially after raising the bar high since he dropped the monster hit “Penalty” the biggest song in Nigeria with so many accolades and show headlines to affirm that facts.

He is known for dropping charts topping songs that can stand the test of time, the support for the brand small doctor has been overwhelming over the years.

The certified street act who recently won the award for ”Best Street Pop” at the prestigious Headies Award is not resting on his oars, as his successful music run continues as we anticipate another street anthem tipped to be titled ‘REMEMBER’

in his word ‘’ my fans uno don too try for me i appreciate all the unending love, my next song is inspired by you guys, am humbled’ Iyanu Mashele Soonest

He is a year older today, Happy birthday omo better…

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/05/27/small-doctor-releases-stunning-new-photos-to-celebrate-his-birthday/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by ceoreportnaija: 10:23am On May 27, 2018

Re: Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by iGist: 10:25am On May 27, 2018
Hbd
Re: Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by youngest85(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2018
Iyanu maa sele
Re: Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Tolexander: 10:27am On May 27, 2018
I was expecting something depicting the street from his pictures, to show the street ambassador he is. undecided

Perhaps, I am disappointed sad
Re: Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2018
Fine boy. Hbd
Re: Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by lawalosky(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2018
smart.
Re: Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Munzy14(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2018
When God remember u, It all success and steady cash in.
Re: Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Simiano: 11:04am On May 27, 2018
Hbd bro
Re: Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Kobicove(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2018
OK seen, next!
Re: Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2018
Hbd bro
Re: Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by youcanmakeit: 3:53pm On May 27, 2018
I hate that hoe of a girl called 'poverty'. I broke up with her few years ago, and started chasing this new sexy chick called 'wealth'..This new sexy chick was forming hard to get. But guess what ? ..I'm a persistent brother. I don't take No for an answer..

My hustling brothers in the house, please for God sake, chase a check..Never chase a bitch.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Finally Reveals What Linda Ikeji Did To Her / Photos From Pretty Tania Wedding To Lagos Big Boy / Rapper Ycee Endorses Burna Boy As Artiste Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.