Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Goalkeeper Karius Hides His Face After Liverpool's Loss To Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goalkeeper Karius Hides His Face After Liverpool's Loss To Madrid (605 Views)

World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius / I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goalkeeper Karius Hides His Face After Liverpool's Loss To Madrid by Ubijus1(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2018
Liverpool squad have returned home after their heartbreaking 3-1 defeat in the Champions League final to Real Madrid on Saturday

The team landed at John Lennon airport on Sunday morning just hours after the final tournament took place at the Olympic Stadium in Kiev, Ukraine.

Goalkeeper Karius hides his face as Liverpool return home after heartbreaking Champions League final loss to Real Madrid (Photos)

Goalkeeper Loris Karius, who made two costly errors that gifted Madrid two of their three goals, was pictured hiding his face as he walked onto the airport runway.

Also spotted at the airport was Liverpool and Egyptian star Mohammed Salah, who had to be substituted in the 26 minutes of the game following a tussle with Madrid captain Sergio Ramos that saw him dislocated his shoulder.

See more photos below.

http://wakanda.ng/goalkeeper-karius-hides-face-liverpool-return-home-heartbreaking-champions-league-final-loss-real-madrid-photos/

cc: lalasticlala, honeric01, semid4lyfe

Re: Goalkeeper Karius Hides His Face After Liverpool's Loss To Madrid by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
Go and collect your bribe for match fixing.
Re: Goalkeeper Karius Hides His Face After Liverpool's Loss To Madrid by EmzyT: 4:27pm On May 27, 2018
If you no sabi keep, hide your face grin grin grin
Re: Goalkeeper Karius Hides His Face After Liverpool's Loss To Madrid by gewise7(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
EmzyT:
If you no sabi keep, hide your face grin grin grin
bro am from that thread, u must have seen my post....
abeg I dy in serious need of cash at d moment to sort out some school stuffs....
help me with something in my betting account(4144721
Godsty0000 bet9ja) make I try play games tomorrow...
hopefully something good would come out of it

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Link As Mohammed Salah Races To Be Fit For Russia 2018world Cup / Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup / Craft Design Of Messi And C. Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.