Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

E-mail Marketing And Gmail Smtp Server - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-mail Marketing And Gmail Smtp Server (625 Views)

Domain Gv And Gmail Gv Available Cheapest / Unlimited SMTP, Office Inbox Mailer, PHP Mailer, Leaked Email Lists 2020 / Setup Powermta,smtp,mailwizz,interspire,postfix,blast Email To 100m With N15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-mail Marketing And Gmail Smtp Server by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 27, 2018
Greetings!
Please, I need someone to assist me with Gmail Smtp server setting for send Blaster and Email marketing in general. Thanks
Re: E-mail Marketing And Gmail Smtp Server by bedfordng(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2018
lankie:
Greetings!
Please, I need someone to assist me with Gmail Smtp server setting for send Blaster and Email marketing in general. Thanks
there are lots of platform that offers free email quota per month which you can use.

I can setup a self hosted email marketing and auto responder like the one I am using personally for you. but if you choose to use gmail, you can use this settings

Gmail SMTP server address:
smtp.gmail.com

Gmail SMTP username: Your Gmail address (e.g. example@gmail.com)

Gmail SMTP password: Your Gmail password

Gmail SMTP port (TLS): 587

Gmail SMTP port (SSL): 465

Gmail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes
Re: E-mail Marketing And Gmail Smtp Server by franchasng: 2:52pm On May 27, 2018
bedfordng:
there are lots of platform that offers free email quota per month which you can use.

I can setup a self hosted email marketing and auto responder like the one I am using personally for you. but if you choose to use gmail, you can use this settings

smtp.gmail.com

how much for your self hosted autoresponder mass email sender setup?
Re: E-mail Marketing And Gmail Smtp Server by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 27, 2018
Thanks, please how do i contact you?
Re: E-mail Marketing And Gmail Smtp Server by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 27, 2018
Gmail is blocking me from using this
bedfordng:

smtp.gmail.com

Re: E-mail Marketing And Gmail Smtp Server by bedfordng(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2018
lankie:
Gmail is blocking me from using this
that is normal. as for blocking, you need to turn off allow other device to have access from your google settings .

if you want to go professional, you need to use premium smtp server. the one I am using on my self hosted email marketing system gives free 10000 per month sending limit.

if you want it setup on your server, then you can contact me via the details on my signature
Re: E-mail Marketing And Gmail Smtp Server by bedfordng(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2018
franchasng:
how much for your self hosted autoresponder mass email sender setup?
you can contact me via the details on my signature

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Investment/finance Company That Can Give Out A Loan With Collateral / Make 100% Bunus On Being An Entrepreneur / Mtn Is Giving Out Free 1 Minutes Call For De Victory Of Super Eagles ...today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.