Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,348 members, 7,920,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC (3253 Views)

Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC by Zachdennis: 5:06pm On May 27, 2018
everything is,wrong about Apc
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC by blog419: 5:12pm On May 27, 2018
dove1606:
The NPdp feel the have not been favored within the party
the feel aggreived but who cares..they are all bunch of thieves
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2018
fallout87:
Fantastic.

They are all running from that sinking ship.

This is what happens when you allow uneducated fundamentalist (Buhari) and arrogant visionless men (Oyegun) to lead your forced marriage of a party.

APC has literally been a curse on Nigeria.

They are running from a robust ship into small canoes be captains of these tiny crafts because they have realised that there is vacancy for only one captain on the APC ship - and is PMB till 2023.
Be assured that their departure will be of no consequence and will therefore not affect the current APC equilibrium.
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC by walex2(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2018
They can play politics the way they like, but trust me and quote me anywhere, the day Saraki and Dogara publicly declare leaving APC marks the day they will both lose their positions as senate president and speaker of house of representative respectively. BUHARI and his goons can never lose that two positions to opposition. they will fight dirty
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC by chernest2002: 5:45pm On May 27, 2018
I can't wait to see them abandon that illiterate failure.
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC by blog419: 6:40pm On May 27, 2018
dove1606:
The NPdp feel the have not been favored within the party
grin
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC by SternProphet: 6:48pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari will WIN 2019 elections by landslide. What is happening in the next 10 months is the finalization of the political careers of many politicians related to PDP. Many will also end up in prison. Maybe Kwankwaso will still have a semblance of political support but Saraki and Tambuwal are deceiving themselves if they leave APC. It is wilderness experience and they cannot stop it. The western world will not complsin when Buhari clamps down on politicians who have corruption cases. A lot of these guys will know what it means to have things working against you.
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC by casualobserver1: 7:17pm On May 27, 2018
fallout87:
The one I'm laughing most about is Tambuwal. Remember Eco2580 who received APC promotion in Sokoto state and was saluting APC and his dedication to the party.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4525315/nairalander-been-elected-state-organising

... he doesn't even know the Sultan of Sokoto is against Buhari and Tambuwal himself may leave APC.

Another paid pawn, who tomorrow will attack that same APC he used to defend as unstoppable and infallible.. once his paymasters update him on their plans.

Oga abeg don't be angry. I don't follow politics in the North. Would you please tell me why the Sultan of Sokoto will be against Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC by fallout87: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
fallout87:

Just remember I told you what will happen next. The Sultan is against Buhari and your ogas, ogas, Oga Tambuwal is feeling pressure to dump that evil APC.

By the time your eyes clear lol.

Anyways, you will just make a new moniker and pretend you were always against the evil APC and fully support whatever party they join.

I posted this in May.

Eco2580 tell me how market?
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC by fallout87: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
fallout87:
The one I'm laughing most about is Tambuwal. Remember Eco2580 who received APC promotion in Sokoto state and was saluting APC and his dedication to the party.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4525315/nairalander-been-elected-state-organising

... he doesn't even know the Sultan of Sokoto is against Buhari and Tambuwal himself may leave APC.

Another paid pawn, who tomorrow will attack that same APC he used to defend as unstoppable and infallible.. once his paymasters update him on their plans.

This is what I posted two months ago.

Again Eco2580 how is market?

Now tell me how you hate APC if they will still retain you for the new party's postion
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC by fallout87: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eco2580:

Bro keep on wailing, its allowed grin

This one who doesn't know what his own bosses are doing was calling me wailer.

Now his bosses are wailing just like I warned him they were planning to do.

Oh boy, just pray that they give you new position and if they do, do well to attack the APC just like I said you would.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Projects 3% GDP Growth In 2019 / List Of Supreme Court Judges In Wike/dakuku Case And Justice Odilii. / Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.