Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,032 members, 7,987,687 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:39 PM

Randy Alfa Defiles 14 Years Old, Says I'm Nurturing Her For Marriage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Randy Alfa Defiles 14 Years Old, Says I'm Nurturing Her For Marriage (838 Views)

Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV / 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Randy Alfa Defiles 14 Years Old, Says I'm Nurturing Her For Marriage by mamagee3(f): 7:24pm On May 27, 2010
Lagos-based Islamic cleric, who was arrested by the police for allegedly defiling a 14-year-old girl in a mosque, has denied the allegation. The 52-year-old suspect, simply identified as Alfa Okah, is undergoing interrogation at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba, Lagos.

He, however, told detectives that he never defiled the girl but confessed inserting his fingers in her private part.
He was alleged to have made love to the girl (names withheld), in a mosque in Surulere area of the metropolis severally. The victim’s guardian, Marian, is said to be the wife of the Imam in-charge of the mosque.

It was the Imam’s wife who reported to the police that the victim had been missing for some weeks. During interrogation, it was found out that Okah might have been having amourous affairs with the young girl. He was arrested by the police and he admitted knowing her whereabouts.

One of the detectives interrogating him told Daily Sun that he later took them to Akute area of Ogun State, where he kept the girl. “When we got to the house, we only met a man, who revealed that Okah slept with a young girl and kept her in his custody. He also told how he couldn’t find the girl when he came back from his place of work.”

Okah later confessed to Daily Sun that he was actually dating the girl, adding that he had the intention of marrying her. “She is my lover. She was 12 years old when I started dating her, but I have not made love to her. I only romanced and fingered her each time I had sexual urge. You know she is still young. I am only nurturing her to grow before I could start sleeping with her.” On the girl’s real age, he said: “The police are just saying that she is 14. No, she is 15. She is my girlfriend and I know her age.”

He explained that he took her to Ogun State, because she complained of being maltreated by her guardian and was ready to go back to her parents, who also live in Akute. He said: “As a lover, who has her interest in mind, I decided to support her in the little way I could. I paid her transport fare and kept her in my friend’s house, while we were still tracing her parents’ whereabouts. I wonder why she left my friend’s house without either his consent or mine.”

When asked how many times he slept with the girl for the past three years, he claimed he had been her friend, Okah became furious and warned, “please, don’t ask me such a question again. I am an Alfa, I can’t tell you lies. I was only romancing and fingering her and nothing more. I romanced her on the road each night her guardian sent her on an errand.”

On the allegation that he organised a birthday party for the girl, he said: “Yes, she is my lover. I only marked it to show my affection and appreciation to her. She is my lover.” His friend, Antonio, who was weeping profusely, as he spoke to Daily Sun said, he did not envisage any trouble, when Okah brought the little girl to his house.

He said: “He only told me to accommodate the girl for the night. He slept with her on my bed while I slept on the floor. I left them there to go to work the following day. Okah had told me he would leave very early for Lagos, for prayers. He begged that I should take care of the girl till he came back, but when I came back from my office, I did not see her.”

He, however, appealed to the police to allow him to go home as any further delay could cost him his job.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/crimewatch/2010/may/27/crimewatch-27-05-2010-001.htm
Re: Randy Alfa Defiles 14 Years Old, Says I'm Nurturing Her For Marriage by AloyEmeka8: 10:58pm On May 27, 2010
14 years is way too old for muslims to start nurturing for marriage. They nurture 7 year olds in the North and this wayo muslim was not nurturing anything. He took delight in her bootay. pedophile.
Re: Randy Alfa Defiles 14 Years Old, Says I'm Nurturing Her For Marriage by jamace(m): 4:47am On May 29, 2010
Nurturing her for marriage indeed! Be fore she reaches 18 years, her "abunnan" would have become like Lagos-Ibadan Express Way. God forbid bad thing! angry
Re: Randy Alfa Defiles 14 Years Old, Says I'm Nurturing Her For Marriage by philip0906(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2010
all these clerics and their restless pricks sef undecided
Re: Randy Alfa Defiles 14 Years Old, Says I'm Nurturing Her For Marriage by sylve11: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2010
mama-gee:

.” On the girl’s real age, he said: “The police are just saying that she is 14. No, she is 15. She is my girlfriend and I know her age.”

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/crimewatch/2010/may/27/crimewatch-27-05-2010-001.htm

now this is where i laughed out my intestine grin grin grin grin grin grin Jehovah! grin na wa o. i be feel sey na only pastors be dey do dis kind runs b4 o cool grin cool
Re: Randy Alfa Defiles 14 Years Old, Says I'm Nurturing Her For Marriage by Osama10(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2010
Stupid muslim clerics, where is my AK47 self.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Jailed In The Uk For False Rape Claim. / Bad Tale From Germany: God Help Us / Youths Batter Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.