Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,450 members, 7,932,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:04 AM

Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner (38179 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by grandstar(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2018
I think the wedding planner will go places.

The girl strikes me as arrogant

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by hardeydara213(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2018
It shows that the bride is an arrogant person#it all happen in weddings#which them a blessed wedding anyway# cool
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 27, 2018
Brainless comment

God has already made your wedding a success. Instead of you to be happy with all and forgive those that don't meet up with you expectations you start making fools of yourself.

U don't need to come here to mess the planner. You can settle everything on phone and help her to become a better one.

Remind me of coming to america' s beautiful fool.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by shine12: 5:18pm On May 27, 2018
Sarang:

She could just text her on her phone and tell her what wrong she did undecided Social media is ruining us really..

Ruining a person's business because of one mistake is inconsiderate..
Btw Happy married life to you from your aspiring poet smiley

I like your point but at the same time businesses grow by customer recommendation and unfortunately we live in a real time social media world.If you are not competent, don't open a business. A lot of Nigerian enterprise do this, tailors, decoration procurers, planers etc

I have several experiences of incompetence of service providers and because I'm not that popular my social media rant will do the least damage.

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by SoapQueen(f): 5:19pm On May 27, 2018
The vendors dey complain say she rude die.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by obi58: 5:21pm On May 27, 2018
See this nobody ooooo.

Because God don pity your hustle give you better man, now na to condemn other people market you don enter.

If the event planner was so bad why did she not fire them and contract someone else to do it? ABI were you blindfolded during the wedding planning process? If your concerns were not addressed, I'm sure there are so many event planners that would have happily undertaken the contract even at short notice (for the right price of course.... After all no be just money?)

ABI after the badmouthing she no go gree pay the woman for services rendered?

Abeg there are more dignified and tasteful ways to handle bad workmen (especially as a celebrity) than to unleash your inner agbero for all to see.

I'm wondering just what manners this ex beauty queen was taught in beauty school ABI na just to catwalk and wear bikini?

Imagine telling a guest that he should have been excluded.... How rude!

No wedding is perfect.... Just thank God it's over and done with and get on with your married life already.

4 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by YumMinaYum(f): 5:22pm On May 27, 2018
So, after giving you a successful wedding party, you want to ruin her career? Your husband and his FAM should be really careful of you. Very ungrateful human!

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by bigtt76(f): 5:23pm On May 27, 2018
Exactly! Its called 'Just Because I Can' ....we women like doing this just because we feel we can. Ordinary misunderstanding with Uber Driver, the whole world will know ....now this one! Did anyone impose the event planner on you? How come you realized it just on your wedding day? If I be her husband naaa igbati I for give her. Instead of concentrating on nyanshing her husband all day long, she run come Social media de complain about past tense! Isssorite ....kwantinu grin

Sarang:

She could just text her on her phone and tell her what wrong she did undecided Social media is ruining us really..

Ruining a person's business because of one mistake is inconsiderate..
Btw Happy married life to you from your aspiring poet smiley

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by ednut1(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by obi58: 5:26pm On May 27, 2018
GistersNG:
embarassed

SEE REPLY OF EVENT PLANNER TO Iheoma Nnadi>>> http://www.gistmore.com/ex-beautiful-girl-nigeria-iheoma-nnadi-slams-wedding-planner

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7169951_ihep_jpeg602d0cb99693916b67fc42d8c4356bd1

WHY DO YOU NEED TO LIE TO GENERATE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? DONT YOU KNOW YOU ARE HARMING THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR BLOG? GIVING YOURSELF A BAD NAME IN THE LONG RUN FOR SHORT TERM GAINS

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Kobicove(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2018
Her post is very immature as far as I'm concerned undecided

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by obi58: 5:27pm On May 27, 2018
GistersNG:
embarassed

SEE REPLY OF EVENT PLANNER TO Iheoma Nnadi>>> http://www.gistmore.com/ex-beautiful-girl-nigeria-iheoma-nnadi-slams-wedding-planner

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7169951_ihep_jpeg602d0cb99693916b67fc42d8c4356bd1

WHY DO YOU NEED TO LIE TO GENERATE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? DONT YOU KNOW YOU ARE HARMING THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR BLOG? GIVING YOURSELF A BAD NAME IN THE LONG RUN FOR SHORT TERM GAINS WHERE IS THE EVENT PLANNER'S RESPONSE?

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Patrinus: 5:28pm On May 27, 2018
Married to ex-super eagle star, you're already airing dirty laundry in public. Like someone earlier opined, she could have easily sent her a stinker instead of the negative publicity.

If this one marry Ronaldo....... FIFA sef go hia wen!!! angry
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Twoclans(f): 5:28pm On May 27, 2018
All this new generation wives sef, even if she is not on honey moon she should take a chill pill and allow her husband enjoy her.

Nagging on social media less than two weeks after your wedding is a no no abeg .

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by omusiliyu(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2018
She should cancel the wedding, look for another planner for fresh one.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Sarang(f): 5:31pm On May 27, 2018
shine12:

I like your point but at the same time businesses grow by customer recommendation and unfortunately we live in a real time social media world.If you are not competent, don't open a business. A lot of Nigerian enterprise do this, tailors, decoration procurers, planers etc

I have several experiences of incompetence of service providers and because I'm not that popular my social media rant will do the least damage.

True
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by StarUp: 5:31pm On May 27, 2018
If it's true then I sorry for Emenike(in the long run)...looks like Nigga went for beauty and forgot to check character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2018
obi58:

WHY DO YOU NEED TO LIE TO GENERATE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? DONT YOU KNOW YOU ARE HARMING THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR BLOG? GIVING YOURSELF A BAD NAME IN THE LONG RUN FOR SHORT TERM GAINS
the fool once said click to see toolz aborted pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by bukatyne(f): 5:32pm On May 27, 2018
Wifey calm down....

You have a lifetime ahead of you.

Besides, you should be on bum shorts collecting different styles from your husband. What are you doing online to have enough venom to attack your event planner?

We need to question your husband; he is certainly not doing his job well tongue

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by lexxwiz(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2018
Most of these guys saying she sounds rude and all, I can bet you all aren't married. Girls don't joke with the kind of wedding they want, they take it really seriously..
My wedding planner was wack as hell too. Almost everything my wife wanted wasn't addressed. I personally had to fix things the best I could. Jeez I was welcomed to the wedding Hall with Phyn'o's Ezege., the rented cars ac was blowing hot air. I had to switch cars, Etc. Mtshew.. I no even wan flashback my vexx..

If you just can't do a job, you just can't. Stop hyping your CV's. This is obviously a clear case of overhyped CV.
If you know, you know. Kapish!

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by noble2faith(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2018
Walahi! Ko kan mi
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by noble2faith(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2018
obi58:

WHY DO YOU NEED TO LIE TO GENERATE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? DONT YOU KNOW YOU ARE HARMING THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR BLOG? GIVING YOURSELF A BAD NAME IN THE LONG RUN FOR SHORT TERM GAINS WHERE IS THE EVENT PLANNER'S RESPONSE?

Bros, U dey mind those candidate of hell...?

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by MrBigiman: 5:42pm On May 27, 2018
Hope her groom is not angel of BBN?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Mikeross62: 5:49pm On May 27, 2018
She is the one indeed

Buy from eBay and Amazon check my siggy
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 27, 2018
WE do not know you 'was totally uncalled for. ... ...she sounds rude and arrogant sef..
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by tiwiex(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wetin this one dey feel like,because ure now officially married, your mouth dey sharp?
And no be she drop the money oh. Just a day after and she is all over social media. I sure SAY Emenike don fake training run comot for house.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by ayaside(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2018
If the wedding planner did a perfect job,she wouldn't come online to rant.Well,she didn't and thus here comes the recommendation.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by eyinjuege: 5:58pm On May 27, 2018
Bridezilla things...
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 27, 2018
Olatara:
She sound rude too

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by garkuwanGiza: 6:02pm On May 27, 2018
This one� the most beautiful girl in naija? even with her real character just displayed? definitely she did not deserved it. Even my ex fine pass her�
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by enemyofprogress: 6:07pm On May 27, 2018
I don talk am sey dis marriage no go last

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Ekeinde Graduates From High School, Omotola Jalade Congratulates Son / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) / Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.