Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,368 members, 7,917,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

I'm Tired Of Staying In This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Staying In This Relationship (551 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Staying In This Relationship by hearthdesire: 4:11pm On May 27, 2018
Good day sir please hide my identity I have a problem in my relationship and I don't know what to do any more I have been dating this guy for a period of six months now. I love him so much and I have been loyal to him at all time and do anything for him to keep him happy at all time as his woman but all he does is lie to me and he always keep giving promises but not fulfilling them and that's been happening for a while now sometimes I think maybe we are not meant to be with each other we just forcing things. ever since I met him I'm a changed person because he persuade me to do things which I'm not proud of ever since I let him come in to my life I don't know happiness,love etc u can name them all while back then I was that person who is always happy and share anything that happens to me to the people who are close to me but now that changed...
http://growinluv.com/2018/05/27/help-my-husna/
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 4:24pm On May 27, 2018
A woman should not lose herself all in the name of dating. Nobody can make you do what you don't want to do except you permit it.

You have to be able to stand up for yourself and have confidence in you.

People will treat you the way you treat yourself. How can you expect someone to love you genuinely if you don't love yourself?

A relationship is not do or die. If it doesn't go down well with you, move on and don't do things that you will end up regretting.
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Relationship by SoapQueen(f): 4:31pm On May 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

A woman should not lose herself all in the name of dating. Nobody can make you do what you don't want ti do except you permit it.

You have to be able to stand up for yourself and have confidence in you.

People will treat you the way you treat yourself. How can you expect someone to love you genuinely if you don't love yourself?

A relationship is not do or die. If it doesn't go down well with you, move on and don't do things that you will end up regretting.

Spot on!

There are good guys out there.
Re: I'm Tired Of Staying In This Relationship by neonly: 5:12pm On May 27, 2018
Babe get a male sex doll they are more loyal nd can't give u what u do want period

(1) (Reply)

Gossip: I Noticed That Virgin (male And Female) Are Not Sexy, Curvy / Birthday Bonanza From 14th — 20th Of June. Buy Our Books At A Cheaper Rate Now. / News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.