Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,633 members, 7,889,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (673400 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sharzy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Not there
ishowdotgmail:

Are there two list ni bro? Help me check my details C0297548OY or ishowdot@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kufresh(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Guy If Dem Catch U Say U Edit Am, Dem Go Arrest U O.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shiwaggz57(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
samwobi:
Prefered State 4 Exam Not State Of Origin

thank you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
shiwaggz57:

thank you
You Are Welcome
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Samiking(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
uchebest2006:
Check your mail!
please help me with the list too samking4arsenal@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dessyt(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Work from home with your smartphone or laptop and get paid every week..Make up to 40k weekly..Whatsapp me to know how it works
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jake335(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
my phone is having issues, can someone help me and check my name, chikezie promise promisejake335@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gandokii(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
uchebest2006:

Yep... I plan going, since my house is close to IMSU.
Ok.... I stay at workslayout. U can mail ur contact to my mail, make we linkup.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sharzy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Not there.
Jake335:
my phone is having issues, can someone help me and check my name, chikezie promise promisejake335@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
I don't think it will be a good idea to go to the examination centre when you did not receive the CBT text or your name not there on the list. Seat numbers have been allocated, so which seat are you going to sit on? What if you get there, they starts giving login details?

If you're 30 or above 30, then I don't think you should be surprised not seeing your name there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by passiondoh01: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please who can help me with the list......God bless d person abundantly....passion.doh@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Abygentlesoul(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please help me with the list. abay4life2010@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by August28(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
yns4real:
UPDATE

FRSC 2018 Recruitment Exercise – Invitation For Aptitude Test (List Of Successful Officer And Marshal Inspectorate Applicants /Examination Centers).

Check for your name here:

https://frsc.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/FRSC-CWC.pdf

Pls kindly forward the pdf to my mail cniloeje@gmail.com
The link isnt responding. God Bless
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
uchebest2006:
Check your mail!
baba please hep me with the list kikabardi@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
becoben:
If you got invite for Lagos cbt gather here let's take selfie... it's sad not every body would be invited and also note that BSc is 400 while Hnd is 1000... meaning this cbt self na wash.... PLAY YOUR CARD WELL... on lighter note Past questions peeps Ha market lol

baba hep me check all the centres in delta and bayelsa please thanx
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
What is going on? I've been FOLLOWING this thread from the first page and this is the first time i'm seeing a lotta confusion from the last two pages.

Please how many lists have been released? If it's more than one can you guys kindly share it here with us.

Let's be organized please. This thread is simply for information.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Focepsalmson(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Perfectdanny:
What is going on? I've been FOLLOWING this thread from the first page and this is the first time i'm seeing a lotta confusion from the last two pages.

Please how many lists have been released? If it's more than one can you guys kindly share it here with us.

Honestly with you. A whole lot ofconfusing and quite misleading information. First of all, I blame FRSC for not conveying sufficient information aside the notification by mail and phone number for those who are shortlisted. There should be a working information portal. Even on the official website no information you just see the list and its just there no other information.
Well congrats to those who are supposedly shortlisted but I am not certain that's all to it. Except they took further time to screen the successful candidates after the second screening based on whatever rationale.
You guys should stop sending chills that would make others panic if you are not certain of an information don't forward it. Not certain this is all to it. Please relate your information based on [\b]Genuine[\b] and not panick sending infos[b]
Perfectdanny:

Honestly with you. A whole lot ofconfusing and quite misleading information. First of all, I blame FRSC for not conveying sufficient information aside the notification by mail and phone number for those who are shortlisted. There should be a working information portal. Even on the official website no information you just see the list and its just there no other information.
Well congrats to those who are supposedly shortlisted but I am not certain that's all to it. Except they took further time to screen the successful candidates after the second screening based on whatever rationale.
You guys should stop sending chills that would make others panic if you are not certain of an information don't forward it. Not certain this is all to it. Please relate your information based on [b]Genuine[\b] and not panick sending infos
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
August28:

Pls kindly forward the pdf to my mail cniloeje@gmail.com
The link isnt responding. God Bless

Presently, the network is not too good to upload and send a PDF document of about 13mb in size via email. If you don't mind, you can drop your FRSC code so that I can check it for you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eddychukwu(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Focepsalmson it's extremely ridiculous.

House please share information please and stop all these unwanted activities. My first question is 'HOW MANY LIST ARE THERE?'
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
sharzy:
Not there.
Please send the lists to 'kikabardi@gmail.com'
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
eddychukwu:

Please what is the dress code for the test and what items should we come with. I didn't receive any mail/sms but I want to attend.

This is a computer based test. Since you didn't get d invite, your details wouldn't have been profiled for the test. Above all, what is your seat number in the CBT hall? You may not need to bother yourself going there without an invite. Better days ahead by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by churchillsheddy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please am having issue checking the list,can anybody help me check with these:Ndu Churchill Victor.C0155331im,C45hills@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Abover1: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Pls help me check C0117742OG
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lordcent: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
yns4real:

Presently, the network is not too good to upload and send a PDF document of about 13mb in size via email. If you don't mind, you cn drop your FRSC code so that I can check it for you.

Please this is My code, Kindly check it for me. C0098375BE
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chriswazo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Abover1:
Pls help me check C0117742OG

Negative
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eddychukwu(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
yns4real:

This is a computer based test. Since you didn't get d invite, your details wouldn't have been profiled for the test. Above all, what is your seat number in the CBT hall? You may not need to bother yourself going there without an invite. Better days ahead by God's grace.

My name is on the list
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lordcent:

Details not on the list.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chriswazo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lordcent:

No matches found
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
eddychukwu:

My name is on the list

OK, all the best!

Advice: Try and print d exact page on which your details appear to serve as an evidence.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eddychukwu(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Those that were sent messages should please share so that those of us that didn't get sms or email but found our names on the list can know the requirements in terms of dressing and items to bring along.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by goroman: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
a good Samaritan should please help me as am stuck and don't have money to travel for my exam. my acct number is 0719615393 access bank. thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.