Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,011 members, 7,886,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (672948 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by faithwems: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
samwobi:
Check The Attachment, Its In Pdf

Pls forward to me also
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by themodernman: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
samwobi:

Bros pls just send it again, I didn't see any attachment. This is all I'm seeing...

Thanks and God bless

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by themodernman: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
faithwems:

Pls forward to me also
Thanks

Have you gotten a copy? Pls kindly send to me if you have.

Thanks and God bless...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
themodernman:

Bros pls just send it again, I didn't see any attachment. This is all I'm seeing...

Thanks and God bless
I Just Sent It Again, Check Even 4 The Logo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by happy662(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
locust:

Sir, I just printed my data page only to see my next of kin's number on my profile where my phone number should have appeared. I was sure I crosschecked everything before printing. Please, how can I correct this?
me too
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
happy662:
me too
What did you do about it?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by happy662(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
locust:

What did you do about it?
nothing ooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
locust:

Sir, I just printed my data page only to see my next of kin's number on my profile where my phone number should have appeared. I was sure I crosschecked everything before printing. Please, how can I correct this?

That is a general problem ooo

It is from their server

So don't worry yourself

That is how every applicants data page is

Upon submission your phone is replaced by your next of kin phone number, and his own is *Label
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2018

It is from their server

So don't worry yourself

Upon submission your phone is replaced by your next of kin phone number, and his own is *Label[/quote]
themodernman:

Hi, my phone no was swapped into my next of Kin's and my next of Kin's no showed Label.

Hope am not in trouble laidis?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
tech18:

It is from their server

So don't worry yourself

Upon submission your phone is replaced by your next of kin phone number, and his own is *Label

label exactly. Fear catch me o
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by themodernman: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
samwobi:

Thanks a lot brother. Well received...

God bless you.

For all those trying to collect money by force from ppl saying you also used money to buy it. Shey una see una sef

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Don't even waste your money to buy any past question.

It will be CBT which Jamb may likely do for FRSC

Prisons may not conduct CBt exams..maybe screening and a written exam like last years immigration likewise Fire service

Suggestions:

Read more about each of them,their work,ranks,history of their establishment past head of the agencies
Then basic English, Maths and national and international current affairs
That's all

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by faithwems: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
samwobi:

Please forward to me also
Mebijefaithweyinmi@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by faithwems: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
samwobi:
Please forward to me also
Mebijefaithweyinmi@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ardeypearl(f): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
themodernman:

Pls have you gotten a favourable response concerning the past questions? If you have please send to me too on mooredavid298@gmail.com

I'll really appreciate it. Also anyone else with the past questions should kindly be of help. 

So glad to have this forum, thanks guys...
Yes I have. Thanks smiley
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by themodernman: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ardeypearl:

Yes I have. Thanks smiley

I mean kindly send what you got to my email too pls...

It's mooredavid298@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by akinloye216: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
samwobi:
pls I also needs d past question my email is akinloye214@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
themodernman:

For those of us wey no register any drivers licence during registration nko?

I also guessed as much cos I saw samples of some of the questions and they appeared very difficult to be answered by non FRSC staff.

Thanks for the heads up bro....
First hand Information....
FRSC evolves around the use of vehicles on the road, you might not need D.L during the proposed exam by jamb but as for the screening it's paramount... Also note that it wasn't asterisked same as the NIN during registration... Getting past questions is a waste of time effort and money... I will advice u Read up information on "Highway Codes" rather... In summary do the needful now there is still time
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Powerexpert: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
I registered for someone, he came around and showed me the same problem of his phone number as next of kin number and his next of kin as label. I logged into nairaland and I saw different complaint as regards it, I immediately knew there was a problem from their end. Though its not a big issue. Please if you have pq, I'll like to share with him. don.samdave@gmail dot com
locust:

label exactly. Fear catch me o
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by themodernman: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
becoben:

First hand Information....
FRSC evolves around the use of vehicles on the road, you might not need D.L during the proposed exam by jamb but as for the screening it's paramount... Also note that it wasn't asterisked same as the NIN during registration... Getting past questions is a waste of time effort and money... I will advice u Read up information on "Highway Codes" rather... In summary do the needful now there is still time

By the bolded do you mean get my driver's licence now?
I no get the money for that one right now oh, even the past question sef na beg I beg ppl for am as no 500naira to pay for it...
What's d price for the driver's licence sef?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
akinloye216:
pls I also needs d past question my email is akinloye214@gmail.com Thanks
Sent
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
faithwems:
Please forward to me also Mebijefaithweyinmi@gmail.com God bless you
Sent
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
themodernman:

God bless you.

For all those trying to collect money by force from ppl saying you also used money to buy it. Shey una see una sef

Please kindly mail it to me alexanderceasar@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
samwobi:
Sent

Boss mail it to me too. Thanks alexanderceasar@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tukopy: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
samwobi:
Sent

Brother please can you send to me as well? Please I'll greatly appreciate. My Email is

Thanks, as I wait. God bless
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tukopy: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
themodernman:

God bless you.

Bros please forward to me as well, please bro. God bless you

@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Precious101c: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Abeg I need the question too oh
Email:ikpor.precious378@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emeh5(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Any one with the past questions should kindly help me with it please..
Emehebere@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kunzzy4me(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
The lord will bless You.. If u send it to me too.... Odinnek@gmail.com.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by themodernman: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
tukopy:

Bros please forward to me as well, please bro. God bless you

Mrobichukwu007@gmail.com

If it's capital letter M and not m, then I've sent it to the email provided...

All the best...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by echobazz: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
samwobi:
Sent
Please forward the past questions to my email. echobazz96@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

Boss mail it to me too. Thanks alexanderceasar@gmail.com
Sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.