Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

How To Pack For Air Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Pack For Air Travel (408 Views)

NANS Roots For Air Peace / Norwegian Airline To Provide Crew, Aircraft For Air Peace’s Lagos-London Flights / COVID-19: FAAN Releases New Guidelines For Air Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pack For Air Travel by Royalbiba: 7:18pm On May 27, 2018
Air Travel is one travelling means I’m eager to try because I have interest in travelling to many places around the world.

My mum has travelled by air many times, I’ve always helped her pack and I love watching video on how to pack when going on a trip.

I love packing and I have been able to know and understand many tricks and tips on how to pack for different kind of travels.

Air Travel

Packing For Air Travel
Book your ticket Ahead:
There are so many reasons why you are supposed to book your ticket earlier but the most important ones are to get cheap flights or discount on your flight payment.

You can even get national and international tickets, cheap flights from Lagos to New York.

To Continue Reading, Please Visit; http://royalbiba.com/2018/05/04/how-to-pack-for-air-travel/

(1) (Reply)

LRU Rescues 3 From Fallen Container Incident At Ojuelegba, Lagos (photos) / General UK Visitor Visa Enquiries / Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Tournament Begin To Return Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.