Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,525 members, 7,937,488 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day (30740 Views)

Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? / Here's How Long Muslims Have To Fast For Ramadan Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Aldebaran(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Using your logic then it's safe to say that Northern Muslims are barbarians while the Muslims in the west are the real muslims.

BH are Muslims and tgey kill in the name of that guy from Medina which is wrong. They should focus on converting their own.

Cc hopefullandlord albaghdadi

Calling your partners in CRIME cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by ollah2: 8:10am On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Using your logic then it's safe to say that Northern Muslims are barbarians while the Muslims in the west are the real muslims.

BH are Muslims and tgey kill in the name of that guy from Medina which is wrong. They should focus on converting their own.

Cc hopefullandlord albaghdadi

Northerners have always been barbaric regardless of their religion, don't sensationalise it. If BH are Muslims and killing in the name of that "guy", then why are they killing their kind? Why are they not killing people in the east who are mostly non-muslms? Do you guys think at all?

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by ollah2: 8:13am On May 29, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes many Muslims invade Christian thread that is if they have one on regular basis.

Tens of christian threads hit the front page just two days ago but it wasn't derailed. Just ONE Muslim thread is on the FP but you lots are here with your usual rants
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by CarlosTheJackal: 8:15am On May 29, 2018
ollah2:

Northerners have always been barbaric regardless of their religion, don't sensationalise it. If BH are Muslims and killing in the name of that "guy", then why are they killing their kind? Why are they not killing people in the east who mostly non-muslms? Do you guys think at all?
FriendNG has just being exposed.
It's not northerners rather id say Islam as a whole because the killings happening in the middle east the cradle of islam can only be equated to death in WW2 so Islam and Mohammed should suck it up plz

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by ollah2: 8:25am On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
FriendNG has just being exposed.
It's not northerners rather id say Islam as a whole because the killings happening in the middle east the cradle of islam can only be equated to death in WW2 so Islam and Mohammed should suck it up plz

I understand life has fvcked you hard so bad and it has affected your thinking faculty.
Islam is the reason why the West invaded Syria, Afganistan, Libya and Iraq right? Islam is the reason for below attachments which resulted into death of hundreds of thousands of Muslims, making millions homeless et al.

Regardless of your hate, bigtory and hypocrisy. Islam will continue to exist

Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by CarlosTheJackal: 8:30am On May 29, 2018
ollah2:

I understand life has fvcked you hard so bad and it has affected your thinking faculty.
Islam is the reason why the West invaded Syria, Afganistan, Libya and Iraq right? Islam is the reason for below attachments which resulted into death of hundreds of thousands of Muslims, making millions homeless et al.

Regardless of your hate, bigtory and hypocrisy. Islam will continue to exist

Shalom
Islam always blaming everyone else but they don't want to face their evils
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Sike(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2018
Allah Akbar

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by kadree(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2018
ollah2:

It's good to engage them. These religious and ethnic difference is eating us little by little. It's a ticking time bomb awaiting explosion, it's starts online then you begin showing the attitude offline. There are gullible readers who believes people like him him, line and sinker. Bad news trend faster and people then to believe and listen to it more

I understand you brother.

Salam!

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by ollah2: 8:40am On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Islam always blaming everyone else but they don't want to face their evils

I see how you ignored or called out chritisinity when christian folks are mentioned. The difference between you and I is tolerance and respect. Whatever or whoever you choose to worship is non of my business and I will respect what you hold dear. Same can't be said about you.
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by CarlosTheJackal: 8:47am On May 29, 2018
ollah2:

I see how you ignored or called out chritisinity when christian folks are mentioned. The difference between you and I is tolerance and respect. Whatever or whoever you choose to worship is non of my business and I will respect what you hold dear. Same can't be said about you.

Christans don't kill in the name of Christ rather Muslims kill in the name of that blind guy from Mecca.

What tolerance are you talking about when you will be ready to stab me if i insult Mohammed
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by ollah2: 8:49am On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Christans don't kill in the name of Christ rather Muslims kill in the name of that blind guy from Mecca.

What tolerance are you talking about when you will be ready to stab me if i insult Mohammed

Which of the Gods directed George Bush to invade Iraq? You can see the multiple stabs on your body since you 've been insulting him. Right?

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Empiree: 8:50am On May 29, 2018
pinkguy:
don't act like Muhammad I don't mean one wife he married more than four wives against Allah(the God) instruction
Guy, why did you have to detail this thread?. Na by force to comment?.

You are truly a product of rape by bandits. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by sshyne(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2018
I see the way Christians attack Muslim here, well it's not there fault and both Christians and Muslims are guilty of this.i blame the kind of pastors/imam some people listen to. Am a Christian but a different kind of Christian, I removed the wrong and toxic teachings I have being taught that's why I love my Muslim friends and neighbors. An average Muslim hate the Christian and an average Christian also hate the Muslim.

I have being to churches where the pastors condemn the Muslims that they will all burn in hell, and I have also heard alfas and imams talk negatively about Christians. This are the negative seeds planted by this religious leaders to create hate towards the other religion. I know of an imam that's buys stuffs for his Christian neighbors on Christmas day and the neighbors buys fruits and provisions for the imam's family during Ramadan. Those are the people practicing the true religion which is love. Take a look at the pope, he sold his Lamborghini and gave 70% of the proceeds to a region in Iraq that was destroyed by ISIS, that is true religion of love. The day you stop practicing love every other thing you do in your religion will be a waste of time.
Also, we need to start respecting each others religious beliefs, I see it as stupidity for a Christian preaching to a Muslim to convert to Christian and vice versa. Learn to respect and love your neighbors and Nigeria and the world will be a better place.

If you are a Christian and you are reading this, I will indulge you to practice the act of love towards Muslims during this month of Ramadan. Go to the market and buy fruits like water melon or oranges (you can't spend more than 1000naira), give it to your Muslim neighbors fasting and am telling you they would love you in return. Infact it's one of the ways to win there heart because they will do anything for you �.

Love is the greatest commandment. Let love rule.
Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim brothers.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by ollah2: 9:04am On May 29, 2018
sshyne:
I see the way Christians attack Muslim here, well it's not there fault and both Christians and Muslims are guilty of this.i blame the kind of pastors/imam some people listen to. Am a Christian but a different kind of Christian, I removed the wrong and toxic teachings I have being taught that's why I love my Muslim friends and neighbors. An average Muslim hate the Christian and an average Christian also hate the Muslim.

I have being to churches where the pastors condemn the Muslims that they will all burn in hell, and I have also heard alfas and imams talk negatively about Christians. This are the negative seeds planted by this religious leaders to create hate towards the other religion. I know of an imam that's buys stuffs for his Christian neighbors on Christmas day and the neighbors buys fruits and provisions for the imam's family during Ramadan. Those are the people practicing the true religion which is love. Take a look at the pope, he sold his Lamborghini and gave 70% of the proceeds to a region in Iraq that was destroyed by ISIS, that is true religion of love. The day you stop practicing love every other thing you do in your religion will be a waste of time.
Also, we need to start respecting each others religious beliefs, I see it as stupidity for a Christian preaching to a Muslim to convert to Christian and vice versa. Learn to respect and love your neighbors and Nigeria and the world will be a better place.

If you are a Christian and you are reading this, I will indulge you to practice the act of love towards Muslims during this month of Ramadan. Go to the market and buy fruits like water melon or oranges (you can't spend more than 1000naira), give it to your Muslim neighbors fasting and am telling you they would love you in return. Infact it's one of the ways to win there heart because they will do anything for you �.

Love is the greatest commandment. Let love rule.
Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim brothers.

God bless you for these undiluted facts.

The keyword : LOVE
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by yrex01(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
A lot of them even you. Just take your morning hunger and go slp.

Muslim fasting is funny because you eat early in d morning then eat in the evening which is no different from someone that has a busy schedule and eat early so that he won't be distracted.

Continue to scam yourself
but last time I check I don't think that we Muslim complain !! any way thank u !!
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by olalat(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

You obviously need a helping hand in critical reasoning and logic. Anyway, how can one help a bigot but to pray for him. May Allah open your heart so as to understand the truth. I know you will have a defense line for killing of over 60 harmless Palestinians by the isreali police recently. Oh!!! I forgot, its biblical manifestation right. Hypocrite.
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Sterope(f): 9:14am On May 29, 2018
They don't have to fast for 22 hours! You don't have to be unnecessarily touchy.

Fundamentalist:
Aljazeera once did a documentary like this last year , countries like new Zealand , Iceland , Norway during the middle of the solar calendar experience longer day time sometimes no night at all . But surprisingly these Muslims despite been converts fast for longer hours without questioning their faith , Allahu Akbar , yet we have some lazy individuals here that will be looking for the slightest ailments or sometimes faking it , just to escape fasting ( Allah is watching us ) .

May Allah continue to strengthen our faith and save us from hypocrisy and hypocrites. Amen
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Seetto: 9:17am On May 29, 2018
Promismike:
Moslems invading Christians thread to attach them would have been better than Muslims attacking and killing Christians for a gay and impotent Allah who is so weak to fight for himself.
Boko haram is linked to alshabab , alshabab is linked to alqaeeda, alqeeada and Isis were founded and funded by the westerners, these are tools used by the enemies of Islam to denigrate and portrayed Islam to be bad religion also using them to create confusion and division among Muslim, they will never rest since Islam has remain impenetrable to their shaitanic agenda of nudity, adultery, fornication, alcohol consumption , lesbianism their new world order formationetc Christianity has already fallen a prey , an average christian ladies is
a prostitute on the internet, displaying nudity in the name of civilization, pastors sleeping with church members and fornicating on the alter, sexing life on TV in the name of reality show , consumption of alcohol in large quantities, if strict with ur religion ,they will call u extremist, if u identified with them with their evil practice and immortality, they will call u moderate Muslims, I want to be called extremist for identifying with the principles and ethics of my religion.
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Nobody: 10:21am On May 29, 2018
ollah2:

Tens of christian threads hit the front page just two days ago but it wasn't derailed. Just ONE Muslim thread is on the FP but you lots are here with your usual rants
You said two days ago but this phenomenon has been occurring for long .Many Muslims on this thread post frightened messages and even condemn pastors even when it is not their business
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by ollah2: 10:43am On May 29, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You said two days ago but this phenomenon has been occurring for long .Many Muslims on this thread post frightened messages and even condemn pastors even when it is not their business

Condemning pastors isn't a big deal, they are human. But it's different when you proceed to condemn ones faith, their holy book, their God etc. which is what Christians NL do on a regular. Muslims don't go beyond condemning pastors.
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Nobody: 10:47am On May 29, 2018
ollah2:

Condemning pastors isn't a big deal, they are human. But it's different when you proceed to condemn ones faith, their holy book, their God etc. which is what Christians NL do on a regular. Muslims don't go beyond condemning pastors.
Many Muslims do condemn the Bible. They say it corrupted

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by ollah2: 10:52am On May 29, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Oooh ok they do. Do they attack Jesus? Do they Christianity? Do they generalise ?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Nobody: 11:06am On May 29, 2018
ollah2:

Oooh ok they do. Do they attack Jesus? Do they Christianity? Do they generalise ?
Yes they do
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by ollah2: 11:12am On May 29, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes they do

Oh ok. When you are done deceiving yourself, lemme know!!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Adesina12: 11:26am On May 29, 2018
Promismike:
Buddha, Hindu and amadikoha worshippers are not violent people and don't go about killing for what they believe in.

Islam is hated for its belief.

Thank you for your contribution brother pastor Mike
The bokoharam that kills people both Christian and Muslims got their inspiration from bible
Let's check the followings chapter and verses of bible
2kronika 15 vs 13
1samuel 15 vs 3
I know people like you have brainwashed and you don't know your religion

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Nobody: 11:31am On May 29, 2018
ollah2:

Oh ok. When you are done deceiving yourself, lemme know!!
Who is deceiving who if not you. I read comments on this forum and I can deduce were this person is coming from. The way a Muslim will post is different from that of an atheist. I have read good articles by reasonable Muslims who made use of their medulla. Very few of them reason well on nairaland. Many of them do not reason well hence they argue unnecessary.
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2018
Empiree:
Basically their iftar is their sahur shocked chai...

May Allah make it easy for them. This is definitely multiple rewards.
oga put ya own fastin for 72 days, 30-30hrs each & claim d most extraordinary reward dat will blow u enter d next world complete wit 72x10 (720 virgins) grin

havin said dat, pls wat are those written words dat I had to swear to b4 commentin hia? because, mua 4 dis dem-all-crazy where we dey, I need to exercise my right to freedom of speech.

but if u cant help me...

Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Nobody: 11:34am On May 29, 2018
I WILL ADVICE ALL MUSLIMS IN ICELAND TO OBSERVE WHAT IS IN Quran 9:5 says: And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the Christians and Jews wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by ollah2: 11:34am On May 29, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Who is deceiving who if not you. I read comments on this forum and I can deduce were this person is coming from. The way a Muslim will post is different from that of an atheist. I have read good articles by reasonable Muslims who made use of their medulla. Very few of them reason well on nairaland. Many of them do not reason well hence they argue unnecessary.

Like I said earlier, lemme know when you are done deceiving yourself
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by Adesina12: 11:37am On May 29, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes,bible is corrupted and messed by human being
They have made a copy Quran too but Allah's willing they won't succeed
To confirm mess in the Bible check the following chapter and verses
1korintia 1 vs 25
John 10 vs 7
2samuel 5 vs 13
Thanks
Re: Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day by ollah2: 11:42am On May 29, 2018
Sulemanial:
I WILL ADVICE ALL MUSLIMS IN ICELAND TO OBSERVE WHAT IS IN Quran 9:5 says: And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the Christians and Jews wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Dont forget to advice their christian counterparts to observe what is in the Bible against the Muslims and others

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tajweed / Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims / Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.