Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ (22502 Views)

Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by lindabon: 2:44pm On May 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are a freaking dreamer!!..Sowore is not winning jack!!....How many people in SE,SS,MB knows who he is??...or you think Lagos (which i am sure he will not even win ) equals Nigeria??..Sowore comes off as a blackmailer and a Tinubu stooge to everyone i know and we are all youths...This is nothing but the facts...Bookmark that.

If you can't provide proof of your claim about Sowore being Tinubu's stooge, why are you still using this as a line of defense? "Sowore comes off as a blackmailer", yet there are no facts or evidence from anyone relentlessly making up these allegations.

I may be "a freaking dreamer" right but guess what, this is exactly what the minister of information told Sowore on a radio show last month. That's the mentality of the people at the top; we are dreamers, we are inconsequential, we are impatient, we are lazy, etc. Sadly, many Nigerians have internalized oppression and have become oppressors of themselves and their fellow Nigerians too. To me being a dreamer, I will respond exactly the same way Sowore responded to the Minister of MisCommunication on the radio show when he was called a dreamer;
THE NIGERIA OF THE FUTURE IS FOR DREAMERS LIKE ME! - Omoyele Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by addicted268(f): 3:15pm On May 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Same useless rhetorics like Buhari ...Nigerias problem is bigger than jailing anyone and it's not the duty of the president to jail anyone but that of working institutions

Thank you o.i 'll jail this n that.is it the president's jurisdiction?So he's implying that in this country the presidency is the efcc n court of law. It's this witch hunting n blame game that has led us to where we are today.let everyone just do their jobs independently and let's see if we won't make progress.

Infact at this time I personally don't want to hear jail,bla bla bla. They should just find a way to make life better for the common man on the street.

For me,in as much as apc is not d solution,pdp is also not the solution and this sowore man is not saying what we want to hear.they ve started lambasting one another on social media and giving out free food to school kids and even joining the kids to eat d food, sharing money for the market women cos election is around d corner.that's bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Doa87(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
Mr Sowore, were u really in Kwara?
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Micholo22: 3:30pm On May 28, 2018
You are too far from it.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by millomaniac: 3:35pm On May 28, 2018
lindabon:

If you can't provide proof of your claim about Sowore being Tinubu's stooge, why are you still using this as a line of defence? "Sowore comes of as a blackmailer", yet there are no facts or evidence from anyone relentlessly making up these allegations.

I may be "a freaking dreamer" right but guess what, this is exactly what the minister of information told Sowore on a radio show last month. Thats the mentality of the people at the top; we are dreamers, we are inconsequential, we are impatient, we are lazy, etc and sadly, many Nigerians have internalised oppression and have become oppressors of themselves and their fellow Nigerians too. To me being a dreamer, I will respond exactly thesame way Sowore responded to the Minister of MisCommunication on the radio show last month when he was called a dreamer;
THE NIGERIA OF THE FUTURE IS FOR DREAMERS LIKE ME! - Omoyele Sowore

Your head dey there. I am following you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Babysheart(f): 3:47pm On May 28, 2018
Saraki was a hound dog. Certainly, we cant have dogs as leaders. Buhari is enough already.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by jossy4joseph(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2018
lindabon:

He has already generated $48,000 of his campaign funding from Nigerians abroad in the space of only 2months through his open and transparent funding on gofundme.com (simply google to confirm).. These financial contributions have been made by Nigerians living abroad alone and they are real people, not snakes or monkeys. It's a new era for Nigerian politics; Politics without Godfathers. If for anything, we the people of Nigeria will own our politicians this time around and we will be the Godfathers and Godmothers sponsoring them financially and otherwise so when they get elected into office, they will remain answerable to us not to any Godfathers as has been the case over the years... Sowore has not even declared which political platform he is running on but many Nigerians are already falling in love with his ideas. He is selling ideas to Nigerian people, not money or rice and Nigerians are listening to him, asking him questions and making suggestions to him. His town hall meetings both home and abroad are always filled to the brim, a feat most candidates even the president himself can only achieve if they share money. But people are rushing to his town hall meetings to hear him speak, out of their own volition. Again, anyone thinking this is a joke is probably still stuck in that analog age of our corrupt mediocre politicians. Please join the digital trend of politics that is capturing the entire country. Sowore is leading the race at it is and he just started barely 2months ago. Before the end of the year, Sowore will be a household name. This is the reality that is on the ground as of today.
If he likes let him generate 100 million USD for his campaign, i still stand by my word he will not garner upto 1000 votes in the whole federation.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by lindabon: 4:32pm On May 28, 2018
jossy4joseph:
If he likes let him generate 100 million USD for his campaign, i still stand by my word he will not garner upto 1000 votes in the whole federation.

For the sake of clarity, he is raising $2 million for his campaign not 100 million USD as you stated.
$48,309 has been raised by 558 Nigerians abroad in 2 months and Sowore has not even stated the political platform he will be running on yet Nigerians are already willing to finance his campaign based on his ideas, credibility, transparency, and consistency. It's not even about the 28 million or so people that vote for the existing political parties in Nigeria, some of who have sold their conscience and morals for money, this movement is engaging the rest of the over 40 million eligible voters (mostly young people) who have never cared to vote for lack of credible candidates.

Unless Sowore is illegitimately killed, he will become the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. He will not only win, it will be a LANDSLIDE VICTORY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 28, 2018
kyutepanda:

ahahahahaha are you a Liberator ni? lol only a liberator can say such anyways em too see saraki niyen they would campaign for hi, if he chooses to go for presidency thats what reformers know how to do best......grab silly opportunities and disturb the whole fedpoffa with it see the way omo ola be looking like a purging goat ahahahaaha lekelee still dey attractive small
Lol......am not a liberator or any other party in fedpoffa jare....am just tired of Dem giving me insentive and nothing tangible will b done in sch......dey are just thievies all of Dem......which department are you
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2018
kyutepanda:

ahahahahaha are you a Liberator ni? lol only a liberator can say such anyways em too see saraki niyen they would campaign for hi, if he chooses to go for presidency thats what reformers know how to do best......grab silly opportunities and disturb the whole fedpoffa with it see the way omo ola be looking like a purging goat ahahahaaha lekelee still dey attractive small

??
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
kyutepanda:

my baby.....all started like dis lol....we here now my love....SEUN THANK YOU O....I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY MY LIFE ���

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by udemzyudex(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
This one own go pass Buhari ooo.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by kyutepanda(f): 1:48am On Oct 04, 2019
olagbola55:

my baby.....all started like dis lol....we here now my love....SEUN THANK YOU O....I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY MY LIFE ���
what is doing this one mstxheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design / Supreme Court Nullifies Makinde's Sack Of LGA Chairmen, Councillors In Oyo State / Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.