Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,883 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

Where Do People That Have Missed School Go Back To Learn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Do People That Have Missed School Go Back To Learn (510 Views)

If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira / (photos) 11 People That Took Tattoos To Another Dimension..incredible!! / I Missed School Hostel..where Can I Find A Face Me I Face You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do People That Have Missed School Go Back To Learn by tim2: 9:12pm On May 27, 2010
Please kindly suggest centers that Educate people that have missed school and want to learn and plan for waec,then jamb

(1) (Reply)

These Are Price Of Cheap New Laptops I Have In Store. / Unilag Distance Learning / Please, Help Me with Valuable Information Concerning Ui Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.