Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,293 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:07 AM

UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack (43119 Views)

Ghana Vs Nigeria:uzoho,balogun,bonke Start, Oshimen Leads Attack / Mane And Salah Reveal Their 'idols' / Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by Zico5(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2018
frankmoney:
fact remains Madrid scored 3 so even if the penalty was awarded you would have still lost , so get over it man
So the first and last goal were serious goals that can easily be scored by any player. u know if a good keeper like that of man u was in post that such errors could never occur. Be truthful my man. Even ur man Ramos knew where game were going and that's why he injured Salah. I'm not arguing with u but stating the facts. u people should own up for once
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by YungPrinzz(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

An average defender that plays clean like a professional footballer is 10x than him. Anybody that supports Ramos for what he did yesterday is capable of supporting a politician who kills thousands and rigs to win an election.

Stop being a joker, man! Now, lemme tell you, there's a difference between what Ramos did and election rigging/violence. The last time I checked tackles&fouls are still part of the norms in football, as provided in the rules. Whereas, electoral violence is against all form of electoral rules. Ramos simply played by the rules! He is a leader! If you were in his shoes, would u have allowed Salah to mesmerize u, and ultimately crush d dreams of ur team? Oh, you would have kissed, hugged and patted him on d back? Defence is nt a position for gentlemen. u gotta be ruthless. Ask Stam, vidic, chiellini, Gattuso (DM Tho) etc. It's high time we stopped judging football with emotional attachments. Football is not ZEEWORLD! #GetWellSoonMoSalah

5 Likes

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by jrusky(m): 6:40am On May 28, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

With so many red cards under his belt. Mtchew. I honestly wish you guys will stop the silly sentiments for once and say the truth. If all defenders should become like him then soccer will have to get a new name.

Go and sit so.ewhere what is the meaning of this nonsense for goodness sake? Ramos this Ramos that who the hell is Sallah that he can't pick up injury? Every player, every sport person is borne to pick injury one way or the other and it does not mafter how big is the competition.

Pls is Real Madrid kano pillar or ifeanyi uba football that your Sallah will intimidated? Nigeria Simeon Victor is out of our world cup list due to injury he picked up pls who do we fight now Nigerians sometime behave like an idiots taken panafol for another person headache pls to what usefulness is Sallah to you or to Nigeria Mr Sallah advocate Follow sport with your brain. Good morning.

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by pahen1991: 6:42am On May 28, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

An average defender that plays clean like a professional footballer is 10x than him. Anybody that supports Ramos for what he did yesterday is capable of supporting a politician who kills thousands and rigs to win an election.
rough and injuries are part of the game. don't blame Ramos for anything he is just fantastic.

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by YungPrinzz(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2018
mralabs:
Congratulations Real Madrid but seriously #Ramos is a disgrace and a cancer to this beautiful game. And as a fan you don't celebrate such deliberate act to hurt and cause pain ! � Liverpool lost at that very point.

If u dnt knw dt such things are part of the game, then stop calling ursef a football fan. You're just a sympathiser! Football is nt all about playing, it also requires experience sense and tactfulness. Liverpool lacked the latter.

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by frankmoney(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2018
Zico5:

So the first and last goal were serious goals that can easily be scored by any player. u know if a good keeper like that of man u was in post that such errors could never occur. Be truthful my man. Even ur man Ramos knew where game were going and that's why he injured Salah. I'm not arguing with u but stating the facts. u people should own up for once
so who caused the two goals ? The fact remained Madrid scored 3 and Liverpool 1 so get over it

1 Like

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by aujile(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2018
Cladez:
All I see is pain,hatred and envy.
I love camera so much, it can capture anything...all his life has always been envy, he knows no other life. I'm waiting for camera to show his look on Bale
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by Nobody: 6:51am On May 28, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

With so many red cards under his belt. Mtchew. I honestly wish you guys will stop the silly sentiments for once and say the truth. If all defenders should become like him then soccer will have to get a new name.
Rugby precisely
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by rhazur(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2018
frankman365:
how comes ....didn't make the list. complete the above sentence
Mane
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by YungPrinzz(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2018
frankmoney:
fact remains Madrid scored 3 so even if the penalty was awarded you would have still lost , so get over it man

It wasn't even a penalty! Shey make the guy cut him hand comot ni??

1 Like

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by Nobody: 7:04am On May 28, 2018
If salah had played to the end it would have been worse for Liverpool because they would have used all their energy in the first 54 minutes as they always do and we all know that Madrid normally start their scoring spree from 60 minutes.

The match would have been 4-2 or 5-2 in favor of Madrid.

There is no way on earth Liverpool would beat a Madrid team( whether athletico or Real) in final

Who is Salah sef?
The one ordinary Rudiger pocketed during Chelsea match?

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by NaughtyDiamond(m): 7:07am On May 28, 2018
Cladez:
Wondering what Salah has achieved in his 8-9 year old career compared to Ronaldo undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by frankmoney(m): 7:07am On May 28, 2018
YungPrinzz:

It wasn't even a penalty! Shey make the guy cut him hand comot ni??
I just tire for this people

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by NaughtyDiamond(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2018
Zico5:

So they are not goals abii, why didn't Liverpool get thier own free goals grin

1 Like

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by ikdaddy01(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2018
When are they playing their own match and who is their coach and captain
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by NaughtyDiamond(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2018
Zico5:

what of the hand ball inside penalty area that the referee refused to give. Mr man be truthful for once in this game
Ahan man... this shows you don't a a single idea about football... Before the ball got to him.. he placed his hands close to his body... it's called Ball to Hand
Haven't you seen scenes where defenders put their hands close to their body whenever the ball is coming close the them.. you gotta Learn football ethics bro undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by YungPrinzz(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2018
Zico5:

Experience! That says it all. Frm Ramos' tackle (not a foul, mind u), to Benz' goal, to Bale's goals... Pure experience! Only an experienced defender can do what Ramos did right in front of the ref! Benz stuck out his leg for Karius' throw.. He anticipated it! That's no fluke, bra! U wd recall dt he also perfectly did somethn similar agnst Bayern. Bale's 1st goal was to remind Liverpool that this aint the EPL, where players hardly go for the spectacular. Madrid players do this for fun! Remember CR7 agnst Juve? As for d last goal, Bale only exploited the keeper's alrdy dead morale. Experience..the only thing Liv lacked

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by NaughtyDiamond(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2018
toffyz:

Alaye dnt jus say what u dnt knw, only pique is close to Ramos worldwide, that's very silly of u to say, van dijk, Hummel's, chiellini, otamendi are far better than pique.
Definately I know you watch NPFL.. U don't have any idea of European football at all
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by NaughtyDiamond(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2018
engrkaz:
Buratai.... He defends the shi!thole
If you play football bro.. U would understand what he did there.. he's a defender
How would you expect him to leave Salah to mesmerize him.. Forget the Emotional efizzy jae

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by NaughtyDiamond(m): 7:19am On May 28, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Pique? That one na over glorified mumu I rather pick Umtiti than Pique
Umtiti is blooming.. He had a good season... that doesn't mean he's better than pique
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by tidedroid: 7:23am On May 28, 2018
odun360:
Real Madrid players have dominated the UEFA squad of the season, following their successful defense of the trophy for the third time in a row.

Lionel Messi is the only player from Barcelona to make the cut, following the La Liga shocking exit by Roma in the competition.

While first runner up, Liverpool were represented by Roberto Firmino, defender Van Dijk an star Mohamed Salah.

Meanwhile Kevin De Bruyne is the only Manchester City player to make the list.

With Roma goal keeper, Allison and striker Edin Dzeko, alongside Chiellini of Juventus the only from Serie A.

Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich were also represented, with Joshua Kimmich and James Rodriguez

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/uefa-team-of-season-ronaldo-messi-and.html?m=1
no mane just feels wrong.apart from being in form throughout the champs league he was the best player on the pitch(in the champions league final) till bale/karius came and stole the show

1 Like

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by babatee90(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Lol so you are seriously bringing politics into sport now?man football is just a game what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch even salah who was the victim was not this bitter cos he knew it is part of the game...how come people didn't come for Payet when he injured Ronaldo in the Euro finals...The red cards Ramos have gotten is not gonna take away his place among the history of the greatest defenders the game has ever seen

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by nathdim: 7:29am On May 28, 2018
NaughtyDiamond:
Ramos is a top class defender man.. forget the salah stuff for some minutes.. only pique is close to him worldwide
did i hear you mention pique
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2018
Abeg where is my 9ja players?
Where is Brown, Odion, Ihenacho etc.
This list aint complete oooi
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by NaughtyDiamond(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2018
nathdim:
did i hear you mention pique
Yeah u heard me right.. Pique would enter the top 11 of virtually every team in Europe
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by femmind(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2018
Ramos is the best defender in the world. UEFA have seen it all, nice list.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by BlackManta(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2018
toffyz:

my brother I swear, I taya o...Milner and Mane automatically should be included, wetin James dey do there, haha

James is there for marketing reasons.
The guy is more popular.
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by ruffDiamond: 8:12am On May 28, 2018
NaughtyDiamond:
Ramos is a top class defender man.. forget the salah stuff for some minutes.. only pique is close to him worldwide
yeah u mean rugby top class defender..him na correctagbero footballer..nothing classy about him
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by BlackManta(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2018
NaughtyDiamond:
Wondering what Salah has achieved in his 8-9 year old career compared to Ronaldo undecided undecided lipsrsealed

No one is saying that Salah pass Ronaldo.
But this season Messi and Salah played better than CR7.
CR7 just dey shine teeth for UCL.
In La liga he went missing from August to November and then in January he started scoring goals to catch up with Messi but by then it was already too late as Messi pimped him to win golden boot.

Salah was consistent in EPL and UCL.
The best in premier league (38 games)

CR7 was just best in UCL (13 games)

1 Like

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by NaughtyDiamond(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2018
BlackManta:

No one is saying that Salah pass Ronaldo.
But this season Messi and Salah played better than CR7.
CR7 just dey shine teeth for UCL.
In La liga he went missing from August to November and then in January he started scoring goals to catch up with Messi but by then it was already too late as Messi pimped him to win golden boot.

Salah was consistent in EPL and UCL.
The best in premier league (38 games)

CR7 was just best in UCL (13 games)
Okay okay... after this epistle.. who's a bettet candidate for the Ballon D'or
Salah or Ronaldo?
Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by BrutusOj(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2018
Cladez:
You sore losers are so mischivieous that you read meaning to everything all to tarnish this guy' image. They were at a close distance and it was never Salah, Ronaldo was looking at, but you all want to make it look like Salah is at equal pal with Ronaldo hence Ronaldo' hating on him.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack by coolh3ad(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:

So who is the best defender in the world as of today

www.Google.com
Search for "best defenders in th world"
Check the results

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism / Week 14 - 1.2.x. Football Pools Forecast / Yobo Testimonial Match : Osita Iheme (paw Paw) Scores - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.