Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,839 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Not Just Happy Today, Don't Really Know Why - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not Just Happy Today, Don't Really Know Why (446 Views)

What Most People Don't Really Know About A Digital Marketer - Bolactech / What I Have For You Today. Don't Give Up / Kwaro Band - They Don't Really Care About Us Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Just Happy Today, Don't Really Know Why by prinsam30: 11:12pm On May 27, 2018
Today has been boring all through, I've invited 7 of my babes one after the other but I just can't get it right, I had to dispatch them systematically.

I went to a football field to have my eyes busy and my brain following the beautiful game that was played yet I can't just find the inner happiness I'm looking for.

The last babe I invited was just complaining of my silence all through, she couldn't bear it any longer so she begged me to take her home, I happily obliged.

On my way coming back from where I went to drop her, I remembered There was this Classic Restaurant just Two blocks away from my house, so I stopped by, ordered for different kinds of foods and drinks worth over 23K, sat alone on a table of Four.

Guys around watched while I consumed these meals one after the other, even the waitress were like, Sir is everything alright, I said yes I just want to be happy.

I was able to take half of the stuffs so I asked the waitress to enjoy the rest of the meal.

I left for my house, did everything within my power just to be happy with myself, this thing is not just working.

i left my house to a club nearby, just sitting down alone watching folks enjoying themselves.

Please guys I need help, what can I do this night, I just want my mind to be at rest before I go to bed, by the way if my mind is not at rest how can I sleep, I'm in the club right now typing this shît.

doctors in the house, pls help a brother, is this sign of depression or what need help urgently
Re: Not Just Happy Today, Don't Really Know Why by heendrix(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2018
prinsam30:
Today has been boring all through, I've invited 7 of my babes one after the other but I just can't get it right, I had to dispatch them systematically.

I went to a football field to have my eyes busy and my brain following the beautiful game that was played yet I can't just find the inner happiness I'm looking for.

The last babe I invited was just complaining of my silence all through, she couldn't bear it any longer so she begged me to take her home, I happily obliged.

On my way coming back from where I went to drop her, I remembered There was this Classic Restaurant just Two blocks away from my house, so I stopped by, ordered for different kinds of foods and drinks worth over 23K, sat alone on a table of Four.

Guys around watched while I consumed these meals one after the other, even the waitress were like, Sir is everything alright, I said yes I just want to be happy.

I was able to take half of the stuffs so I asked the waitress to enjoy the rest of the meal.

I left for my house, did everything within my power just to be happy with myself, this thing is not just working.

i left my house to a club nearby, just sitting down alone watching folks enjoying themselves.

Please guys I need help, what can I do this night, I just want my mind to be at rest before I go to bed, by the way if my mind is not at rest how can I sleep, I'm in the club right now typing this shît.

doctors in the house, pls help a brother, is this sign of depression or what need help urgently

sorry buddy maybe you should sit n watch nature probably you'd have the heart to see the wonders of creation n praise God

1 Like

Re: Not Just Happy Today, Don't Really Know Why by prinsam30: 11:28pm On May 27, 2018
heendrix:

sorry buddy maybe you should sit n watch nature probably you'd have the heart to see the wonders of creation n praise God

Oh gosh, I've never experienced this before, thanks Bro I will try and do that when I get home
Re: Not Just Happy Today, Don't Really Know Why by heendrix(m): 12:10am On May 28, 2018
prinsam30:

Oh gosh, I've never experienced this before, thanks Bro I will try and do that when I get home

oh yes bro try looking out to the mood, beautiful stars, moving clouds or just listening to song trust me you'd get yourself coming back

when I was bored some days ago i'd just tried looking out to outside

(1) (Reply)

10000 Tonnes Of Brewery Dry Grains Available And Wet / Crocodile Kills Ethiopian Pastor During Lake Baptism / Nigerian House Of Reps Set Up Panel To Investigate Excessive Charges By Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.