Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,835 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:46 AM

Hushpuppi Celebrates His Longtime Friend, Olamide, With A Throw Back Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Celebrates His Longtime Friend, Olamide, With A Throw Back Photo (1084 Views)

Content Creator, Egungun Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend / Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video) / Hushpuppi Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Celebrates His Longtime Friend, Olamide, With A Throw Back Photo by Xquisite360: 6:26am On May 28, 2018
Maylaysian-Dubai-Based Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi is celebrating his long time friend, Olamide Baddo, who has been with him, when the going was tough, and still with him, now that the going is good.

He shared an old photo with Olamide, captioning the post; “This is brother @baddosneh, no owe me anything, e no take one penny from me, yet e day share and show me that “one love” with me from Day one.
http://www.xquisite360.com/2018/05/hushpuppi-shares-throwback-photo-of-rapper-olamide-celebrates-his-longtime-friend-olamide.html

Re: Hushpuppi Celebrates His Longtime Friend, Olamide, With A Throw Back Photo by AshCoded(m): 6:30am On May 28, 2018
Olamide_baddo...respect bro
#hi haterz
Re: Hushpuppi Celebrates His Longtime Friend, Olamide, With A Throw Back Photo by stefanweeks: 6:38am On May 28, 2018
Olamide no get your time
Re: Hushpuppi Celebrates His Longtime Friend, Olamide, With A Throw Back Photo by tobillionaire(m): 6:41am On May 28, 2018
olamide been doing science student stuffs since time immemorial

(1) (Reply)

First Photos Of Rapper Cardi B Since Giving Birth / Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Talk About Going Nude If Offered A Million Dollars / Join The Entertainment Chamber Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.