Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,266 members, 7,981,489 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:25 PM

Faqs On Unn Postgraduate Application 2017-18 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faqs On Unn Postgraduate Application 2017-18 (235 Views)

Cash Rains On UNN Mass Comm Students During School Sign Out / University Of Ibadan 2018/2019 Postgraduate Application Info. / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faqs On Unn Postgraduate Application 2017-18 by okekefranklin(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2018
FAQs ON UNN POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION 2017-18
Today, we will be looking at the FAQs on UNN Postgraduate Application. (Frequently Asked Questions)
The intention is to answer relevant questions often posed to us by UNN postgraduate applicants.
We hope that this will go a long way to clearing so many uncertainties.

BELOW ARE THE FAQs ON UNN POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION 2017-18.

1: What are the necessary credentials for the physical submission of UNN postgraduate application form? Two persons called me today from Nairaland and that is why this question made our list. The list of credentials are: Degree certificates, NYSC exemption letter or certificate, O’level certificate, Birth Certificate/Age declaration, and Local Government Identification letter.

2:Are my referees to sign the referee forms? This seems to be the height of the FAQs on UNN Postgraduate Application. Before 2016, the UNN application referee forms where filled and signed with pen by three persons. However, from 2016-17 PG application, everything changed. These days, the referees are to fill the referee report form which is usually sent to the referee’s email address and submit. After this, the applicant can go ahead to print it out for submission at the PG school.3:What next after the online application?The next thing to do after your application is to proceed to room 115 at the PG school for physical submission to your faculty representative. If your faculty is in Enugu Campus of the University of Nigeria, proceed to Enugu campus for that. If you have not brought your transcript, you then proceed to your school with the Transcript Request Form.

4:How much is the UNN postgraduate application form? The UNN postgraduate Form costs N26,200. Although the cost of running around, bank charges and the rest, if included will be more than that.

5: Where do I submit the hard-copy of my application form? After your online Application process, you are expected to submit the application package which must include the following to room 115, UNN school of postgraduate studies.: Application Summary page, your credentials, referee report form, form D3 which must be pasted on the file and on an A4 envelope encasing the file. However, if your Faculty is in Enugu Campus of the University of Nigeria, you submit your file in Enugu Campus.

6:How long does the programme take?Depending on the department and on the individual, UNN Masters Programme is expected to last for a year and six months while Ph.D is minimum of three years and maximum of five years.

7:Who should be my referees?Professionally speaking, your previous lecturers, those in the academia who know you well enough should form the bulk of your referees. But there is no hard and fast rules for this!

8:Do I need to come to the Aptitude Test with anything?Yes! You are expected to come to the aptitude test venue with a copy of your application summary page.

9:When is the best time to apply for my transcript?As soon as you intend to apply for the postgraduate programme. It is always good to start this on time to avoid unnecessary delays.

10: What is the nature of the aptitude test?The aptitude test comes in CBT format. Questions set usually revolve round your faculty of choice.

We hope by this update, we have cleared the air enough and have reduced mounting confusions. Please do not forget to share this as it is very crucial.

Your comments and reservations will always ensure that we serve you better. Therefore let us know your reaction on this in the comment box below.

For further enquiries, contact 08132677148.

credit: www.unnobzava.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3D Africa #hackforgood2018 / Free Education 10 Music Students Receive Scholarship Award From Ebenezer Obey / 2018 Has Recorded 5 Cases Of Sex-for-mark Harassment In Our Nigerian Universitie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.