Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,454 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Adeniyi Johnson Lose His Sister - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Adeniyi Johnson Lose His Sister (529 Views)

See This Amazing Love Story Of Adeniyi Johnson / BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC / Dwayne Johnson Reveals Why He Used a Nigerian Name 'Okoye' In His Movie 'Rampage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson Lose His Sister by Alubarika1234(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2018
Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson is bereaved. It is the death of her elder sister, Aderonke Victoria Babalola, who was also his only sibling. Though, we are yet to know the source of her death but information has it that the deceased lost the battle last night.
The tall but handsome Adeniyi Johnson, posted the below information to announce the sad news. “It’s just you and I for over 33yerars, we both have good promises for our mum, I know the struggle and pains and how hard it’s been, we both wanted the best out of life but why do you have to leave me all by myself at this moment? No brother no sister just me alone.
I write with tears and pains, I write because I need to pour out my mind, you see us and all. We love you and want you around for long, I knew I’ll bury you but was hoping for 60-70 more years egbon mi… I love you, we love you but God loves you more … pls pray for my mum…. goodnight ADERONKE VICTORIA BABALOLA
your children are in tears”, he wrote. May Her Soul Rest in Peac

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Instant Family (2018) / Bbnaija Eviction Drama: Kimporah And Ella Negotiate For Coins With Interest- / LUCIFER SERIES: What Is Your Take On This Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.