Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

[story 18+] PANT DOWN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [story 18+] PANT DOWN (754 Views)

SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Love Story (18+) / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story 18+] PANT DOWN by gamelove: 9:53am On May 28, 2018
I closed my eyes trying soo hard so she stops what she was doing.
“Are you really a coward?” She said with a smile.

I didn’t reply because deep within I know i am not, I am only scared about the fact that she could be someone’s wife and the fact that I don’t want to hurt Katherine.

Considering her age I don’t know what business she does that she can get soo much money to build such a house and buy the cars in it.

She climbed and sat on my abdomen, bent down to rub my face with her firm boobs.

She whispered ” Don’t you like all this?, it’s all yours now have them. Touch them”
She went for my hands and placed one on the boobs and the other one on her fair smooth thigh. I was forced to open my eye because of how warm the boobs felt in my Palm.

I could not take off my hands from where she placed them. It was as if I was electrocuted. She kissed me on the lips gently for the first time, she did for the second time and then the third time resurrected the beast in me. I held her neck and kiss her back.

The kiss gathered momentum, she didn’t waste time to open my belt. I didn’t know when I took off my legs from footwear and even the jeans trousers I was wearing.

She took a step to a mini fridge behind her bed to take out

Continue Reading at https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/05/story-18-pant-down-episode-9.html

(1) (Reply)

Police Catch Up With Actress Who Runs Prostitution Business For Side Pay / How To / Lady Shocked As Man Parks In Front Of Her Shop To Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.