Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Puzzling Incest: Bisexual Mum Gets Married To Her Own Son And Daughter [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Puzzling Incest: Bisexual Mum Gets Married To Her Own Son And Daughter [PHOTO] (923 Views)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / Man Who Donated Kidney For Girlfriend's Mum Gets Dumped One Month Later / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Puzzling Incest: Bisexual Mum Gets Married To Her Own Son And Daughter [PHOTO] by Yuneek(f): 10:35am On May 28, 2018
A woman got tongues tied after she got married to her long-lost daughter and then her son in a very puzzling case of incest.

The 45-year-old woman identified as Patricia Spann, lost custody of her daughter and two sons but reunited with Misty, 26.

The pair got wedded two years later, soon after same-sex marriages were legalised in the state of Oklahoma, USA.

But after an employee of the Department of Human Services found out about their biological link during a child welfare check-up, both women were charged with fraud.

Patricia told the DHS worker that she and Misty had “hit it off” after being reunited.

She added that she believed their marriage was legal, as her name was no longer on her daughter’s birth certificate. Their marriage was annulled in October 2017.

Patricia married her son Lawton – who was 18 – in 2008. The union was annulled two years later at his request.

While no charges were brought following that relationship, Patricia has been jailed for two years following her marriage to her daughter.

She was also sentenced to eight years on probation, and will be required to register as a sex offender on her release from prison.

Read more: https://dailynaija.com/post/puzzling-incest-bisexual-mum-gets-married-to-her-own-son-and-daughter-photo

1 Like

Re: Puzzling Incest: Bisexual Mum Gets Married To Her Own Son And Daughter [PHOTO] by SoapQueen(f): 10:50am On May 28, 2018
She is very, very sick.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now / Letter To My Unborn Child / Pls Urgent Advice To Salvage My Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.