Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce (869 Views)

16 Sacked Plateau State PDP Lawmakers Threaten To Resume Plenary / Peter Obi VS Dino Melaye: Why LP Presidential Candidate Can't Be Trusted-Reno / Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by Nkemakonam62: 12:43pm On May 28, 2018
Ben Murray-Bruce, the senator representing Bayelsa East, on Monday requested that his embattled colleague from Kogi West, Dino Melaye should resume sitting at the Senate on Wednesday.

The Bayelsa lawmaker stated that the Senate has not been “the same” since the absence of Melaye.

In a tweet, Ben-Bruce wrote, “I want @dino_melaye to come to the Senate on Wednesday even if he is on crutches.

“The @NGRSenate is not the same without Dino! We miss him. I know he is on crutches but I want him to come on Wednesday and I will stand with him.”
Melaye is currently involved in a face-off with the Nigeria Police Force.
The lawmaker, who allegedly jumped-off a police van transporting him to Lokoja, Kogi State, has since been arraigned in a state High Court.

However, Melaye was granted bail by the court

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/dino-melaye-why-senator-must-resume.html

Re: Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by Braze9(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by chuchu50fifty: 1:29pm On May 28, 2018
wow
Braze9:
Hmm
Re: Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by opeyemicollins(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2018
MR COMMON SENSE WITH NO SENSE
Re: Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by SalamRushdie: 1:45pm On May 28, 2018
Dino is clearly the most Hard working and vibrant senator in the house and they all know

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by kmaster007: 2:24pm On May 28, 2018
just tell me if ur making any common sense at all.... sen. common sense
Re: Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by seunmsg(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2018
If he's healthy enough to resume plenary, he should be healthy enough to stand trial. I support Ben Bruce on this grin grin.
Re: Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by yarimo(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2018
DINO MELAYE should resume in court to face his ongoing cases that all . undecided embarassed
Re: Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by Simongm(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Dino is clearly the most Hard working and vibrant senator in the house and they all know

That is quite true.
Re: Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:22pm On May 28, 2018
Others just sit there looking like zombies

DINO not only add fun but raises serious issues

I wish him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by Printerscanner: 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
Nkemakonam62:
Ben Murray-Bruce, the senator representing Bayelsa East, on Monday requested that his embattled colleague from Kogi West, Dino Melaye should resume sitting at the Senate on Wednesday.

The Bayelsa lawmaker stated that the Senate has not been “the same” since the absence of Melaye.

In a tweet, Ben-Bruce wrote, “I want @dino_melaye to come to the Senate on Wednesday even if he is on crutches.

“The @NGRSenate is not the same without Dino! We miss him. I know he is on crutches but I want him to come on Wednesday and I will stand with him.”
Melaye is currently involved in a face-off with the Nigeria Police Force.
The lawmaker, who allegedly jumped-off a police van transporting him to Lokoja, Kogi State, has since been arraigned in a state High Court.

However, Melaye was granted bail by the court

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/dino-melaye-why-senator-must-resume.html

Useless Twitter Senator, when the Nigeria Police was teaching him a lesson of his life, where were you? Now that the IGP has told you idiots to go to tell, what will you do?
Re: Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce by blaize0809(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2018
the senators missed Dino? Kai na lie what they missed is the paparazzi or let me say comedy that he brings to the house

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Governor, H.E. David Umahi Meets Bukola Saraki At His Office / Top APC Senator Threatens To Quit Party / I Shall Revamp Education; Engr. Adeola Sosanwo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.