Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,363 members, 7,920,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:03 AM

IPOB Protest In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protest In Onitsha (2519 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures / Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:43pm On May 28, 2018
ipob protest in onitsha from dmgs down to main market

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Xander85: 1:45pm On May 28, 2018
This is why even in another life i'd still want to be born Igbo! I so love my kinsfolks indomitable spirit!

By the grace of God, we will be free soon! smiley

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by AnodaIT(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2018
I didn't know that PMB social media clampdown was in full force until today

Do you know that you cannot view this topic on UC and Chrome as anything IPOB has been blocked by Buhari

Thank God for Opera mini

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by doctokwus: 2:10pm On May 28, 2018
No matter what,you must give it to these people for their resilience,even in the face of intimidation and murder of its members.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by mbos: 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
umu biafra ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by melodyogonna(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
umu Chukwu we rock, thunder fire terrorist buhari and transmitted IG!!!

17 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by yarimo(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
BURATAI please where are you? embarassed undecided
Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by BankeSmalls(f): 3:09pm On May 28, 2018
Did you think you can stop us?

Gerrarofheremen grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by BankeSmalls(f): 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
yarimo:
BURATAI please where are you? embarassed undecided

A python has swallowed him grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by horsepower101: 3:13pm On May 28, 2018
You can never win an ideology with bullets. I warned that invasion and killing of Nnamdi Kanu will not stop the movement but some people went on preemptive celebration.

The only way to defeat IPOB is through dialogue and presenting superior points on the reason Nigeria must continue to remain one.

Nigeria must learn to act like other nations in the 21st century in order to gain the respect of its citizens.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Africonji: 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
Umu Chineke!!!! Buhari you will never go unpunished for your murders of innocent Biafrans. angry angry Mark my words.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by gidgiddy: 3:40pm On May 28, 2018
Umuchukwu!

It is your right to agitate for your freedom and independence

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Ojiofor: 3:46pm On May 28, 2018
Yyeske come and see o as e dey happen for Osha abi na APC arrange this one sef.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by millomaniac: 3:47pm On May 28, 2018
Proof that forcing people against their freedom only delays and motivates them. The right thing is to listen and reason.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by kayfra: 3:52pm On May 28, 2018
Less than 100 people. Pathetic and lazy youths

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Bane2020: 3:54pm On May 28, 2018
if this guys decide to pick up arms... Then it's over for Nigerian government...wish I had half the guts of these people to stand firm in the face of oppression and brave all odds.

I keep saying it Boko haram will be child's play compared to the renaissance of an armed Biafran struggle.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by NonsoWow: 4:03pm On May 28, 2018
Bane2020:
if this guys decide to pick up arms... Then it's over for Nigerian government...wish I had half the guts of these people to stand firm in the face of oppression and brave all odds.

I keep saying it Boko haram will be child's play compared to the renaissance of an armed Biafran struggle.
If they pick up arms, we use them for target practice. The ones who picked up ordinary sticks at headbridge are now in the land of no return, talk more of if they had picked up arms. Anambra will continue to remain a pain in the ass of these criminals.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by NonsoWow: 4:08pm On May 28, 2018
kayfra:
Less than 100 people. Pathetic and lazy youths
You won't find any anambra indigene among them. Most of them are okada riders and street hawkers who are using the protest to complain about anambra government clampdown on their illegal businesses and activities.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Bane2020: 4:18pm On May 28, 2018
NonsoWow:
If they pick up arms, we use them for target practice. The ones who picked up ordinary sticks at headbridge are now in the land of no return, talk more of if they had picked up arms. Anambra will continue to remain a pain in the ass of these criminals.
LOL look at this lowlife impersonating dolt trying to take himself serious, you think your been alive makes you any better than those ones killed by your useless military? I mean a dead rat has more worth than you so in the measured gait of your sealed fate, and times inevitability your own end is coming to you sooner than you think. And your own journey to the land of no return might meet a even more disastrous sequel as a follow up to how your earthly termination will turn out. While at it quit be a worthless troll and for once be the sneaky identity crisis laden yoruba liliputian that you are. Anuofia

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Balyz: 4:18pm On May 28, 2018
Xander85:
This is why even in another life i'd still want to be born Igbo! I so love my kinsfolks indomitable spirit!

By the grace of God, we will be free soon! smiley
In your dreams abi?
Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by chiagozien(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2018
Am there live and direct.

In Kanu's voice "we must continue"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2018
chiagozien:
Am there live and direct.

In Kanu's voice "we must continue"
Your pictures
Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by phase1: 4:31pm On May 28, 2018
I shudder at the courage of these men at times.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by chiagozien(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2018
Yyeske:
Your pictures
igbo wannabe you for come stop we ndi Anambra.

God bless mazi Nnamdi kanu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2018
Liars, does this look like anywhere from Upper market road around DMGS and New or Old market on your way to Main market?
There's no place like that along that stretch of the road.
These jobless miscreants just got flags and whatever and snapped in one inner street who knows where.
Liars with lies and propaganda.
Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2018
chiagozien:
igbo wannabe you for come stop we ndi Anambra.

God bless mazi Nnamdi kanu
Tell me the particular spot along that stretch of the road
Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 28, 2018
horsepower101:
You can never win an ideology with bullets. I warned that invasion and killing of Nnamdi Kanu will not stop the movement but some people went on preemptive celebration.

The only way to defeat IPOB is through dialogue and presenting superior points on the reason Nigeria must continue to remain one.

Nigeria must learn to act like other nations in the 21st century in order to gain the respect of its citizens.

Government and IPOB should negotiate. The anger is fueled by marginalization.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by chiagozien(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2018
Yyeske:
Liars, does this look like anywhere from Upper market road around DMGS and New or Old market on your way to Main market?
There's no place like that along that stretch of the road.
These jobless miscreants just got flags and whatever and snapped in one inner street who knows where.
Liars with lies and propaganda.
see painment,if you want try your lucky,just leave OSOGBO and come down to onisha main market.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by chubinwa(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2018
I love the obstinate. keep the dreams balling.. we shall arrive their soonest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2018
chiagozien:
see painment,if you want try your lucky,just leave OSOGBO and come down to onisha main market.
Identify that spot along the stretch of the road, I'm waiting.
I just studied the pictures and found out it was false.
Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2018
Liars, there's no place like that along Upper market road, New market road and Old market road.
It wants to look like Ozamagala road but that road is wider and busier.
Re: IPOB Protest In Onitsha by HiddenShadow: 4:46pm On May 28, 2018
Underestimate the Igbos at your own peril/detriment.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Chose Kabiru Turaki To Slug It Out With Buhari - See / S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I / I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.