Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,077 members, 7,883,749 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Lagos Corper, Ibukun Arowolo Slumps & Die, Days To Passing Put Parade - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Corper, Ibukun Arowolo Slumps & Die, Days To Passing Put Parade (631 Views)

S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade / Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Olasunkanmi Arowolo, LASU Lecturer Introduces Edmodo, Mobile Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Corper, Ibukun Arowolo Slumps & Die, Days To Passing Put Parade by Edunews: 2:28pm On May 28, 2018
Ibukun Arowolo, a corps member serving with the Lagos State Government Slumped and died few days to the completion of his youth service.

It was reported that Arowolo was about to stand up after eating when he slumped, he was rushed to the Lagos State Government staff clinic from where he was referred to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital and was confirmed dead.

Arowolo who was serving with the Ministry of Economic Planning and Budget, Lagos, was said to have schooled abroad and came to Nigeria only for his youth service.
It was also gathered that Arowolo was supposed to engaged in his marriage introduction few days before death snatched him away.

- https://nigerianuniversitynews.com/2018/05/lagos-corper-slump-dies-few-days-to-passing-out-engagement.html

Re: Lagos Corper, Ibukun Arowolo Slumps & Die, Days To Passing Put Parade by robinso01(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2018
RIP
but he should ve stay in overs than coming to Nigeria to serve.
Re: Lagos Corper, Ibukun Arowolo Slumps & Die, Days To Passing Put Parade by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 28, 2018
So sad

Rest in peace

Nigeria is jinxed
Re: Lagos Corper, Ibukun Arowolo Slumps & Die, Days To Passing Put Parade by God2man(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2018
Lord have mercy
Re: Lagos Corper, Ibukun Arowolo Slumps & Die, Days To Passing Put Parade by statistical: 8:29pm On May 28, 2018
You killed yourself bro for serving this yeye country. I wish I had your opportunity if I hear say I serve

(1) (Reply)

Free Full Funded Dangote African Scholarship To USA / LASPOTECH Post-utme 2018: Eligibility, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details / ANSU Admission List, 2018/2019 Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.