Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (86563 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Tinkerbellbaby: 4:13pm On May 29, 2018
Cervical cancer? Blood after sex,take her for a pap smear

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by oliviacute(f): 4:47pm On May 29, 2018
Oh boy sorry to say you are almost a goner, but let's get to the root of this issue..... You see blood on the floor each time she passes the night, boy forget about prayer and those deceit, that girl is definitely not pure. A real Christian girl that speaks in tongues and prays like Moses wouldn't spend the night at her BF's place and deceive u with sex.....i would advise you to both go to mfm or pretend as though u are sleeping but stay awake throughout the night to know what's going on or get a secret CCTV camera. But to crown it all she is a fxxkn witch mehn sent to destroy guys.be careful

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by jashar(f): 5:05pm On May 29, 2018
jakandeola:
Hippocrates lie u havnt sex district month

undecided undecided undecided
I have no point to proove to you. tongue
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by sotadegrt(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2018
Spiritual jokers. Praying on top fornication
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by marttol: 5:44pm On May 29, 2018
[size=8pt][/size] bad Belle people are actually the most prayerful,I am speaking from experience,yes world is very deep...they even read the Bible often self but those things are just cover ups
fortune1968:
Of course ,you need not telling again that there is something negatively spiritual about this lady .With or without her knowledge .You shouldn't allow anybody to deceive you with prayers .Sometimes bad people are the most prayerful .Call it quit with her immediately .You also need to bridle your appetite for sex .Seems it is a major thing keeping or driving you into relationship .Warn yourself please .

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:33pm On May 29, 2018
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood
So, you want to see another godly lady before you let her go......this is what I call monkey syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:35pm On May 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
So the prayer and speaking in tongues...is it before or after the sex?
Op is a hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Sweetland: 6:42pm On May 29, 2018
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood
Godly girl, hmmmmm. No Godly girl will open her legs for you to devour her. Go to God and shun all immoral act
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by cocolacec(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

The lady in question might be suffering from haemophilia.Take her to the hospital to detect what her problem is.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Abcruz(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2018
3babes:

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

Listen to what my heavenly father, your creator, says to you and that girl...

ISAIAH 57 : 11 -12

"Whom did u dread and fear so that you started to lie ? You did not remember me. You took nothing to heart. Have i not kept silent and withrawn? So you showed no fear of me.

12.I will make known your righteousness and your works and they will not benefit you."

... A word is enough for the wise. Return to JESUS, Repent and be saved from the "covenant of bloodshed" tomorrow may be too late...

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Coinsman: 8:16pm On May 29, 2018
3babes:

Ok, so let me inform you of what is going on here!!
This python you call Your girl is sucking your blood from her vagina. Because she is a snake, whenever you insert your penis into her vagina, the snake head is there wide open and bites your penis and sucks your blood. Now, because there is a spiritual puncture from the pythons teeth, it drips blood in the physical.
She is an agent sent to destroy you in disguise of a God fearing woman. And you are also deceiving yourself because no God fearing girl can pray and be speaking in tongues yet be jumping on you when she realises that you are close to finding out who she truly is!!
Run for your life now!!! Go and ask God for forgiveness on your knees in dry fasting and prayers because it is for the mercy of God that you are still alive....all those speaking in tongues is because she knows that you like a praying woman. If you truly love her, trick her by telling her you want to take her out but after the outing on your way back, just drive yourselves to the nearest MFM church on a day that they have service for deliverance so that she will not be prepared!! That way, both of you can get delivered from the marine spirits that are bent of ending your life!!!!!
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Mikeiron78(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2018
Fake Story.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by merxi55(f): 9:27pm On May 29, 2018
Please seek help ASAP... Cos by the reason of having sex and seeing blood for years now is outrageously appalling... You are not even free yourself. This is deeply spiritual. Guys got be careful with the kind of ladies they enter a relationship with and rushly sleep with...don't let temporary pleasure lead you to eternal doom/destruction.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL... PRAYER WARRIORS.

YOU BOTH MUST BE RECRUITED TO THE TEAM AT PØRN HUB AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

WE NEED ANOTHER REPLACEMENT FOR MIA KHALIFA AND OLD RON JEREMY. AT LEAST WITH JESUS ON YOUR SIDE YOU'LL BE CAPABLE OF PROVIDING US MAXIMUM ENTERTAINMENT. I HOPE SHE SPEAKS IN TONGUE WHILE YOU'RE DIGGING IT OUT BECAUSE IT'S A GODLY THING TO DO WHILE ENGAGING IN PRAYERFUL PREMARITAL SËX.
MOANING IS FOR THE GODLESS.

SHALOM, "BRETHREN". smiley

Lol. I like your sense of humour grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by laudate: 11:06pm On May 29, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Olorun oni jeki a ni similar issues.
Op you are in a blood socking relationship if you don't know.
You got attracted to her because she prays and scabashes hard and long. I pity you. So you don't know that even the devil and his host prays and fast wella or are you a learner ni?
Her prayers and scabashing got you glued to her yet she willingly fornicates. Isn't that enough evidence to show that she's isn't a Christ follower but only using that to blind fold brothers like you. Abeg I want to have my morning prayers but before I stop typing, I will advise you locate the nearest mountain of fire and miracle ministry close or go to Alpha Mulika house at idi oro for a maximum total deliverance. Your bae has been sucking your blood. They have been filling their calabash with your blood steady steady. Tomorrow now, you will finally settle down with another lady and you will start to use your own to koba your wife and kids.

I pray again, may we not have similar experience.

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by laudate: 11:19pm On May 29, 2018
Viergeachar:
Oversabi won't kill some Nairalanders just because they don't want to acknowledge the spiritual.
The guy said there is no blood anytime he stays awake. And that the girl monitors him to sure he is asleep.
What else

May the wisdom God deposited in your life, continue to increase! cool Some people have overlooked this aspect, and have been saying it is a medical condition. Which kind of 'medical condition' will lead to drops of blood appearing on the floor, yet such blood has not been visible on the girl? How come the drops of blood do not show up, when he is awake? Everything points to a spiritual or paranormal occurrence. undecided
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by laudate: 11:26pm On May 29, 2018
cocolacec:
The lady in question might be suffering from haemophilia.Take her to the hospital to detect what her problem is.
Oga, you do not know anything about haemophilia! shocked
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 12:13am On May 30, 2018
Viergeachar:

No amount of evidence will suffice for people like you.
Just tell me you dont believe in the spiritual.
Chikena
But whether you believe it or not, it exists.

And who told u I dont believe in
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by James4424: 1:27am On May 30, 2018
Mumben:
You better run for ur dear life. which prayer warrior fornicates at will? the truth is ' she knows the root of DAT blood stains. know it DAT by sleeping with her, u re already contaminated spiritually and u need to go for proper DELIVERANCE.

Exactly. Prayer warrior my foot

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by James4424: 1:41am On May 30, 2018
People are so afraid of reality sha. Simply logic. But NO, you prefer to Bleep all night. My man tell you babe to forgive herself and open up to you. It might just be a simple medical issue.

If she was fetish you for Don disappear since.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by vicardino(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2018
A good prayer warrior who gives you all night sex, is that a prayer warrior? She's a demon and whether it's convenient for you or not, comfortable or not, i'm happy to tell you that you will be having lengthy days fasting and praying soon. It's a matter of time
3babes:

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by cocolacec(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2018
laudate:

Oga, you do not know anything about haemophilia! shocked

Well i am not a doctor ,you can enlighten me about it and what you think the lady is suffering.There is no harm in learning.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by laudate: 2:40pm On May 30, 2018
cocolacec:
Well i am not a doctor ,you can enlighten me about it and what you think the lady is suffering.There is no harm in learning.Thanks

Oga, please just kindly type the word 'haemophilia' into the Google search engine, and see what it throws up. sad You can enlighten yourself from there. In this world of information and internet access, ignorance is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by cocolacec(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2018
laudate:

Oga, please just kindly type the word 'haemophilia' into the Google search engine, and see what it throws up. sad You can enlighten yourself from there. In this world of information and internet access, ignorance is unacceptable.
I already read the info on the net ,i want your input thats all.I am not an ignorant person if you must know.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by laudate: 3:53pm On May 30, 2018
cocolacec:
I already read the info on the net ,i want your input thats all.I am not an ignorant person if you must know.
If you had read the OP's post, and also read up info on haemophilia, you would NOT have claimed the girl was suffering from haemophilia. Do you get the point, or you just want to keep splitting hairs?
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 30, 2018
Lolz! So you meant una go fvck fvck fvck and then she go pray pray pray and then you go see blood blood blood.. Guy you are a gonner! That gal is either a ghost or a witch! Even after leaving her, you need the kind of deliverance that comes with hot water.. Seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by albaniy1: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Please don't leave her...
I have experience such thing with my wife for over 8 years.. It's not her fault..
Can u imagine that when we got to the prayers point i was told that it's from me the problem. And now it has come to pass..

NB. Women with that kind of problem are very good in compensation with sex... To them any small Cass BTW you people the solution is sex..
I enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 19, 2018
Shortyy:
Hmmm.. she might be bloody Mary..
Have you met her? I had
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Holymann(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2018
Ladipodeal:
Why all these spiritual angles/views to personal problems here in Nigeria. Nollywood movies or too much religion activities really affecting our thinking faculty. Nowadays every problem or misfortune is linked to one spirit or the other.

I just google blood stain during sex and found this link stating 13 reasons that could cause blood stain

https://www.bustle.com/p/13-reasons-for-bleeding-during-after-sex-explained-28642
Did google explain why the blood always drops on a particular spot and not the bed did it also explain why the blood re-appears everytime he tries to wipe it
Even science recognizes witchcraft.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by marttol: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
3babes:
Has any one got similar issues cos it has continued since 2016.
Every one knowns us, in fact i am about to end the relationship.
There is evil activity that always take place at night while we sleep.

There is one particular thing that evil people do. This, I would like to expose.

When a person wakes up, he/she sees blood all over the body. The blood is in drops.
The person has no idea how blood got into the house or even on their body just overnight.

The blood will in most cases be sprinkled around the environment of that person. Maybe the parlour, kitchen etc. even outside the house in the surrounding compound.

This is witchcraft in a very wicked form. That person which this was done upon will certainly have problems.

The blood is a spiritual channel to attract demons so that even the earth works against that person in what he/she does in life.

The earth works hand in hand with blood and evil people will use this knowledge as witchcraft against their enemies.

What this person must do is to take water and sanctify it with the Blood of Jesus Christ. Sprinkle the water all over the house where blood was sprinkled on. While doing this he/she must be praying; cancelling the works of darkness in their life.

Then the person should take that sanctified water and sanctify the ground outside (earth).. Then speak to the earth and reverse every negative instructions the earth took to work against him/her in the Name of Jesus. Command the earth to work in your favour according to the word of God.

Then the person should bathe with the sanctified water. And God will intervene in Jesus Name.. AMEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.