Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,498 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Resume Plenary On Wednesday Even On Crutches – Bruce Charges Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resume Plenary On Wednesday Even On Crutches – Bruce Charges Melaye (374 Views)

16 Sacked Plateau State PDP Lawmakers Threaten To Resume Plenary / Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resume Plenary On Wednesday Even On Crutches – Bruce Charges Melaye by engineerboat(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2018
mbattled Senator representing Kogi West Dino Melaye has been challenged to resume plenary on Wednesday as the senate does not feel the same without him.

Bayelsa state senator Ben Murray Bruce who made the call in a tweet via his official twitter handle said Melaye should resume in whatever condition he was.

Ben Murray-Bruce, the senator representing Bayelsa East, on Monday requested that his embattled colleague from Kogi West, Dino Melaye should resume sitting at the Senate on Wednesday.

The Bayelsa lawmaker stated that the Senate has not been “the same” since the absence of Melaye.

In a tweet, Ben-Bruce wrote, “I want @dino_melaye to come to the Senate on Wednesday even if he is on crutches.

“The @NGRSenate is not the same without Dino! We miss him. I know he is on crutches but I want him to come on Wednesday and I will stand with him.”

Melaye is currently involved in a face-off with the Nigeria Police Force.

The lawmaker, who allegedly jumped-off a police van transporting him to Lokoja, Kogi State, has since been arraigned in a state High Court.

However, Melaye was granted bail by the court

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/28/dino-melaye-senator-must-resume-plenary-ben-bruce/

(1) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Odene / Ama Igwe Road - Pic / Ex-lawmaker, Opeyemi Bamidele Shot At Ekiti APC Secretariat / Open Letter To The Secretary General Of The United Nations By Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.