Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,511 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl (796 Views)

Court Remands Bishop Feyi In Prison For Allegedly Raping 2 Church Members / Kolade Ajayi Ibadan Orphanage Owner Remanded For Raping 2 Girls In The Orphanage / 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by October6blog: 5:44pm On May 28, 2018
from www.october6blog.com
The state prosecutor, Ms Janat Kitimbo, told court that Imam Mulo sexually tormented the toddler in 2012. Prosecution submitted that on the fateful day, the victim went alone to Mulo’s home in the neighbourhood.

Mulo grabbed her in his compound and took her into the house where he defiled her and damaged her private parts. The Imam later told her to go back home.
At the commencement of the trial on Friday, the imam pleaded guilty to defiling the girl. “I carried that child, put her on my laps and I just saw my zip opening by itself,” the imam mused court.
Justice Ms Margaret Mutonyi observed that Mulo is not fit to be an imam or live in society. She described him as “a dangerous person” who is supposed to be kept away from children. She then sentenced him to life imprisonment.

check more photos.. http://www.october6blog.com/2018/05/i-saw-my-zip-opening-by-itself-imam.html

Re: I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by Nickijoy(f): 5:52pm On May 28, 2018
I just saw my zip opening by itself... Holy Ghost Fire ...

Re: I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by Pat081: 6:03pm On May 28, 2018
Nickijoy:
I just saw my zip opening by itself... Holy Ghost Fire ...
[size=8pt][/size]kill d man abi ?AMEN
Re: I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2018
LWKMD... I taya for my country people
Re: I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by OKUCHI11(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2018
I support the use f an automatic hammer for smashing his scrotum .......
Re: I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by hisgrace090: 6:44pm On May 28, 2018
From snake swallowing money to zip opening by itself, which way my people?
Re: I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by grandstar(m): 3:02am On May 29, 2018
Good for nothing man!
Re: I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:04am On May 29, 2018
Fucking idiots, just because they pray 5 times a day and they fast during Ramadan they think they are better than everyone, you will see them they will be doing holy holy but in the end they are just a bunch of lustful perverts, after they will start criticizing somebody of being a drug addict and an unserious Muslim. I may be a pill head, I may be an unserious Muslim but at least I am not a pedofile.

Re: I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by folake4u(f): 8:25am On May 29, 2018
angry He should be locked up in an asylum or psychiatric hospital.

Gosh I hate paedophiles !.
Re: I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by columbus007(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2018
thunder fire this one.
Re: I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by anonymuz(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2018
Auto zipper,ah naija
Re: I Saw My Zip Opening By Itself” – Imam Jailed For Raping 2-year-old Girl by Anthonystark: 1:44pm On May 29, 2018
Konji don catch imam grin

Man Beaten To Death By Cultists After Disagreement In Cross River State.Photos / who knows this man? / Court Remands Man And His Son Who Raped 13year Old Girl To Death

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9