Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,420 members, 7,974,711 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Tell Lies To Get Money As Undergraduate From Your People - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Tell Lies To Get Money As Undergraduate From Your People (1306 Views)

UNIPORT Bans “Pleasure Swimming” As Undergraduate Dies In Pool / UNIPORT Bans “pleasure Swimming” As Undergraduate Dies In Pool / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell Lies To Get Money As Undergraduate From Your People by Nigeriaismine: 5:56pm On May 28, 2018
I have been finding it difficult to tell my father that i need money, at least for me to save but he's a kind of Man that you must give a reasonable reason for him to give you money, however, I need useful lies from you guys

NB: I know he has the money
Re: How To Tell Lies To Get Money As Undergraduate From Your People by somtoto(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2018
well I can't give u lies for free.i sell lies.it depends on how convincing it is.if you are interested just quote me and I will sell them at a cheap rate
Re: How To Tell Lies To Get Money As Undergraduate From Your People by youngsahito(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2018
Nigeriaismine:
I have been finding it difficult to tell my father that i need money, at least for me to save but he's a kind of Man that you must give a reasonable reason for him to give you money, however, I need useful lies from you guys

NB: I know he has the money
tell him that your dept want to go for a field trip
Re: How To Tell Lies To Get Money As Undergraduate From Your People by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2018
Depends. if ur parents are educated then it'll be a little more difficult. I remember one of my friends told his mom that they were asked to buy a lecture theatre for 20k and she paid cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Policy Meeting 2018 / OAU Generates It’s Own Electricity. First Nigerian University To Do This. / Is It Possible To Still Do Change Of Course In De?pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.