Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,150 members, 7,977,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: (1122 Views)

Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by eyoniggar(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2010
Nlander's, I have been making friends with this girl since the past 2 years, and it was obvious that she liked me
but I just didnt want to make a move just becoz I was dating someone else. Shortly after my break up with gf,
I started dating this chic, the first time she came to my crip, we had pre-intimacy for a long time, though she claimed
she was still a V, so I didnt bother trying to penetrate.

That day went by, she started sending me different kind of txt messages, stating I was the first person to
ever touch the surface of her pusss.y and that I was the first person she has ever given her a hand job before
talk-less of making love.

But to my most biggest surprise, she sent me this message yesterday, and I just couldnt interpret it well,please Nlander's
help tell me what she means oooo:

" How was your day"? hope fine. Baby I am not running after riches,
I have a mission to enrich man & woman and i must succeed. Gud nite great and only 1.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is indeed the most shocking but confused txt message i have ever received from a lover who is just 18 years of age.

I need some meaning to this txt plz.
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by DisrealAm(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2010
did you say she is just 18? apprently she dos not knw the meaning of her massage, she must have seen that somewhere, may be from a friends phone or something.
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by MissyB1(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2010
Disreal Am:

did you say she is just 18? apprently she dos not knw the meaning of her massage, she must have seen that somewhere, may be from a friends phone or something.
Lmao!!!
Mean and classic!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by DisrealAm(f): 9:17am On May 28, 2010
missy B, how far?

i was in your kitchen yesterday.
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by MissyB1(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2010
I deh. You?

I hope You had sum'n' to eat? smiley
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2010
@poster
the proof is in the pudding. dont just take her words for it . . . . . . .  just watch and see if she acts her words and stand by them for the next 6months, be patient!(watch out for my mother is in hospital kinda crap)

you guys are still at first base and getting to know each other therefore you cannot make a sound judgment on what her true intentions are and what this gal is after or if she is even real.
dont let your guard down just yet!

the RIGHT reply to her strange msg would have been:"i like that, please elaborate"
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by DisrealAm(f): 10:02am On May 28, 2010
@ missy B
No cos u were out wen i came. cry
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by Wislet(f): 10:09am On May 28, 2010
Yea. And before you find out what it truly means, don't dare try to 'enter the place' as u guys call it- That is if u haven't already slept wit her. Try to know what this 'mission' is. Hmmmmmm. May it nt be a case of frying pan (ex gf) to fire(present one).
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2010
i also guess she copied it from her friend.and maybe she was trying to inform you that she did not come to cheat on you and also praying that may her staying with you bring you good luck.
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by luvly(f): 10:31am On May 28, 2010
But u should have said dat we should lend u our eyes not ears.
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by carlinks: 11:31am On May 28, 2010
i don lead you my ear, i beg when you go return am as i cant hear anything again until you return it oo, na u go decipher what she is trying to say when you begin speak in tongues when next she comes
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 28, 2010
@poster
as for the hand job she gave you, the way she held that cokc and stroke it would have given you a good idea if she was a pro or not. . . . . . . . . believe me, someone who never seen, let alone held a cokc in their hands, will be very easy to notice.

also, just  by the look of the punana lips, you can have an idea if that gals toto really hasnt been touched before or not.
since she was quick to let you fool around with her, beware of how many men she previously had on her so called "mission of enrichment"
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by eyoniggar(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
as for the hand job she gave you, the way she held that cokc and stroke it would have given you a good idea if she was a pro or not. . . . . . . . . believe me, someone who never seen, let alone held a cokc in their hands, will be very easy to notice.

also, just  by the look of the punana lips, you can have an idea if that gals toto really hasnt been touched before or not.
since she was quick to let you fool around with her, beware of how many men she previously had on her so called "mission of enrichment"

She absolutely does not have any exeprience observing her when
the hand job was going on. Her head was down, she couldnt look.

And the way she was stroking me was quite unprofessional and immature.

Although, while fing,ering her, my particular target was the clits, but whenever

i try to reach the entrance spot, she moves thereby swerving my finger off there.

She is totally unprofessional, I am waiting for the next encounter to see if I can
properly penetrate, but am damn scared cos her txt might mean something serious.

I dnt wanna get involved in any supernatural shyt.
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by adaraungwa(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2010
Why not just ask her to interpret. as simple as that.
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by BROCASSIE: 4:08pm On May 28, 2010
LIVING IN BONDAGE
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by sylve11: 4:18pm On May 28, 2010
luvly:

But u should have said dat we should lend u our eyes not ears.

lol, nlders i go die for una hand o grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by olayinkaj2(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2010
The text is scary, u had better be carefull.
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by Tashaluv(f): 5:29pm On May 28, 2010
shocked shocked shockedNobody knows.

But i know dat u re in for a real shit
cry cry tongue tongue
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by eyoniggar(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2010
I feel I am in deep shyt, besides I feel a lil it comfytable cos
I havent entered her yet. If I have, then that could have been
another story.

adaraungwa:

Why not just ask her to interpret. as simple as that.

I have asked her ooo, she said I should just stay tuned,
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by tolutara: 8:18pm On May 28, 2010
Nairaland go kill Person, oooo, hahahahhahahahahahhahh

Poster you are tew funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by mamagee3(f): 8:37pm On May 28, 2010
Poster. . .
I can't lend you my ears. . .I need them.
tongue
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by XeeMira: 2:17am On May 29, 2010
eyoniggar:

She absolutely does not have any exeprience observing her when
the hand job was going on. Her head was down, she couldnt look.

And the way she was stroking me was quite unprofessional and immature.

Although, while fing,ering her, my particular target was the clits, but whenever

i try to reach the entrance spot, she moves thereby swerving my finger off there.

She is totally unprofessional, I am waiting for the next encounter to see if I can
properly penetrate, but am damn scared cos her txt might mean something serious.

I dnt wanna get involved in any supernatural shyt.

LWKMD!!! You are afraid, and you're still thinking of having sex with her? That fear hasn't caught you yet. You never jam! LOL. If it feels wrong, you had better not go there. Better safe than sorry. I've soo laughed today!
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by eyoniggar(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2010
mama-gee:

Poster. . .
I can't lend you my ears. . .I need them.
tongue

You never seize to amaze me with ur stupidity.
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by mamagee3(f): 9:37pm On May 29, 2010
eyoniggar:

You never seize to amaze me with your stupidity.
I never seize to amaze you but you never cease to amaze me with your IQ level.

Plus, you got a problem?
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by kokonets(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2010
^^^^^ that was funny grin grin grin grin grin

Eyo my man just lay low and watch things unfold there's nothing to be scared off
But u nid ur ears 2 listen 2 her cock n bull stories grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by Africanqueen2(f): 10:52pm On May 29, 2010
I've heard of this kind gist before. . . Its a way of telling u she'll bring u good tidings. . . Most girls believe they re daughters of wealth and can give it to someone they care abt. But its scary, mysterious and dangerous. . . Pls ask her to interpret o and make u no enter the place else. . . Na you sabi
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by eyoniggar(m): 1:24am On May 30, 2010
mama-gee:

I never seize to amaze you but you never cease to amaze me with your IQ level.

Plus, you got a problem?

See deranged_delusional dey yarn about I.Q? undecided undecided

Your feddar!! craze girl!!
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by Gabry(f): 5:14am On May 30, 2010
Deji, Im as confuse as you are. Sorry I am unable to help embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by eyoniggar(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2010
Gabry:

Deji, Im as confuse as you are. Sorry I am unable to help embarassed lipsrsealed

Mama Ngozi, I understand that u cant be of help on this kinda issue.

But tnx anyway.
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by chelseabmw(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2010
:p
Re: Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: by Gabry(f): 6:19pm On May 30, 2010
eyoniggar:

Mama Ngozi, I understand that u cant be of help on this kinda issue.

But tnx anyway.

Thank you for your understanding Deji

(1) (Reply)

I Am Worried. Do You Think Our Marriage Will Hit The Rock ? / What Will You Do In This Case? True Story / Does He Want To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.