Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

'I Was A Destroyer Driven By Vengeance Against Men'' - Nairobi’s Dangerous Comme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Was A Destroyer Driven By Vengeance Against Men'' - Nairobi’s Dangerous Comme (394 Views)

Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men / Photos: See What Happened To A Man Minutes After Entering Bus Driven By A Woman / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Was A Destroyer Driven By Vengeance Against Men'' - Nairobi’s Dangerous Comme by 224HITS: 6:40am On May 29, 2018
Kenyan preacher, Jane Watiri was one of Nairobi’s popular commercial sex workers in her heyday, earning close to Sh20,000 a night.

According to Watiri, she was a “destroyer,” driven by vengeance against men. She was not on Koinange Street – the city’s red-light-district — just for the money, but also for revenge. She says she turned the heartbreak she suffered when she was betrayed by a man into a personal vendetta against all men.

Now standing tall, slim and stylish, wearing a pricey weave, her self-assured husky voice belies the naive girl who first arrived on Koinange Street in 1997 at the age of 17.

See more details below -http://www.224hits.com/i-was-a-destroyer-driven-by-vengeance-against-men-nairobis-dangerous-commercial-sex-worker-turned-preacher-confesses/

Re: 'I Was A Destroyer Driven By Vengeance Against Men'' - Nairobi’s Dangerous Comme by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40am On May 29, 2018
Thank God for your life.
Re: 'I Was A Destroyer Driven By Vengeance Against Men'' - Nairobi’s Dangerous Comme by Nobody: 6:43am On May 29, 2018
Oshey!
Conan, the destroyer! grin
Re: 'I Was A Destroyer Driven By Vengeance Against Men'' - Nairobi’s Dangerous Comme by SoapQueen(f): 6:55am On May 29, 2018
Jer6s:
Oshey!
Conan, the destroyer! grin

Lol. You this guy.

If anyone tries to hurt people for what they have done to him /her, they will only end up hurting themselves.

Thank God for her life though.
Re: 'I Was A Destroyer Driven By Vengeance Against Men'' - Nairobi’s Dangerous Comme by malware: 6:59am On May 29, 2018
What has she succeeded in destroying? I no understand oo
Re: 'I Was A Destroyer Driven By Vengeance Against Men'' - Nairobi’s Dangerous Comme by Nobody: 6:59am On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lol. You this guy.

If anyone tries to hurt people for what they have done to him /her, they will only end up hurting themselves.

grin grin
Yes o, the hurt just keep coming back in multiple folds when the wrong closure is sought after.
Re: 'I Was A Destroyer Driven By Vengeance Against Men'' - Nairobi’s Dangerous Comme by Nobody: 7:01am On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lol. You this guy.

grin grin grin
Yeah, she sought the wrong source for Closure.

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep A Girl Warm / Sex Robot Will Turn Down Steamy Romps If It’s Not In The Mood / Read What Wizkid’s First Babymama Has To Say About DMW Boss, Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.