Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,673 members, 7,882,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (29898 Views)

President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / Ten Lessons From President Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Joylove2324(f): 3:47pm On May 29, 2018
truthfulparrot:
It is idiots and gullible people that are ever ready to swallow hook and sinkers stinking lies coming from APC. I took my time to investigate the so called projects and achievements in the president speech and I was flabbergasted at the flagrant lies and misinformation. Anyway zombies will always believe even if APC say the sun rises from the south!
keep deceiving yourself as if your nonsense comment on nairaland is going to turn to vote............keep wailing till 2023
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Bianda24: 6:36pm On May 29, 2018
abiodunosin:

The most watery comment i ever come across recently.....What is your point.....I thought today i will see new spirit and new Nigerian in terms of vibrant analysis that will add meaningful impact to the face of Nigeria......While most of you castigate yourself, you don't also do enough to learn and teach yourself how to engage ideologically on forum like this.
It is a pity that you are talking like a toddler. If I am to guess your age ,I am sure you should be above 25 years. At your age, you are still being swindled by lies from a government who never care about u or anybody rather than his cohorts. You said you expected ideological forum where meaningful discussion will be discussed. Let me ask you, what is meaningful about Buhari's government? What have you as a Nigerian benefited from Buhari government? You may not have taken your second meal today, and you are here supporting a non entity. I am expecting your vituperation. Then I will give it to you and your likes real hard.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Futureleader201(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2018
Oladimeji1969:

Because you naturally hate truth that is why the truth appear to you as a lie

I don't like to engage in unnecessary argument with a small brat like you. Don't quote me!
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Futureleader201(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2018
Deputy1111:

How can you be saying all this lies ,,,and you call yourself futureleader.....you cant be a leader when you cant see anything doing by this government ....it also means you are preparing for lie lie government in the nearest future...

APC GOVERNMENT of Nigeria is built on lies and propaganda.

They said, boko haram is technically defeated but the killing continues.

Your president did not even mention anything about his blood sucking vampires " Fulani herdsmen "

Your Messiah buhari said that he has started paying #5000 to Nigeria graduates... Maybe you are one of those receiving the money. I can go on and on.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Futureleader201(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2018
Joylove2324:

keep deceiving yourself

Your are original zombie!
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by wildernessVoice: 9:11pm On May 29, 2018
We have faced a lot of challenges on this journey and Nigerians have stood by us in achieving the three cardinal points of this administration namely; Security , Corruption and the Economy.

Three cardinal Points of failures.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by truthfulparrot(m): 6:36am On May 30, 2018
Deputy1111:

You cant see it because criticism has covered your face .....If you open your eyes and join the good people ,,believe me you will see
How much are you paid to defend the indefensible? You guys are not even smart. You all registered on nairaland same day! .......
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by abiodunosin(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2018
Bianda24:

It is a pity that you are talking like a toddler. If I am to guess your age ,I am sure you should be above 25 years. At your age, you are still being swindled by lies from a government who never care about u or anybody rather than his cohorts. You said you expected ideological forum where meaningful discussion will be discussed. Let me ask you, what is meaningful about Buhari's government? What have you as a Nigerian benefited from Buhari government? You may not have taken your second meal today, and you are here supporting a non entity. I am expecting your vituperation. Then I will give it to you and your likes real hard.

I suppose to over-look your frivolous comment reason being that, i am not here to argue with you but to show you what your eyes are not able to see. I first laugh going by the content of your piece. I am not only rich but comfortable with what i have presently and still hoping for more from God. You can not buy wisdom and knowledge in a market place, from my view, i discovered wisdom and knowledge is too far from your destiny. If at this age you don't see anything good in this present administration, it means you need brain examination. How would you even see anything great in Buhari when you life is base on theory of criticism, hatred and ignorance.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by abiodunosin(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2018
Bianda24:

Ordinarily i suppose to fold my hands, but for the sake of helping you to re-branding and restructuring your block-head, i will say little words. You are a pessimist that is why you may not see anything good in Buhari, pessimist see difficulties in every situation. You really have confidence that you will give it to me the way i like it. Even though, i will not adhere to a situation where i will argue with you, but i will rather lecture you on important things that are strange to you.....Try to learn.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Bianda24: 9:59am On May 30, 2018
abiodunosin:

I suppose to over-look your frivolous comment reason being that, i am not here to argue with you but to show you what your eyes are not able to see. I first laugh going by the content of your piece. I am not only rich but comfortable with what i have presently and still hoping for more from God. You can not buy wisdom and knowledge in a market place, from my view, i discovered wisdom and knowledge is too far from your destiny. If at this age you don't see anything good in this present administration, it means you need brain examination. How would you even see anything great in Buhari when you life is base on theory of criticism, hatred and ignorance.
Abiodun or what name did your parents give you. You should have lectured your family on the gains of Buhari's administration. Obviously you don't know what pessimism means. If your brothers and sisters were among the victims of Fulani herdsmen, you won't be talking like a disgruntled element. I pity you. Perhaps you are gaining from the inglorious regime that is why you are bent on supporing Buhari even when it is obvious that your slave master is malruling the country. Biodun, I pity you once again, you probably may be in the southwest, doing your thing, you don't know what people are facing up north and in the middle belt.

Do u know what it means to be block head, I know you don't have the concept, if I have that, I will not be sending this to you, but I am sure that you must be one of the stooge of Buhari. What am I even saying, he may not even know you. But Biodun, you must be an element of no commercial value
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by precioussamuel: 10:09am On May 30, 2018
Am not wishing him bad but he will surely not be a class monitor talk more president
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin
Buhari is a confused ethno-religous dictator

Lies and propaganda

Thunder fire Buhari Insha allah
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Bianda24: 10:12am On May 30, 2018
abiodunosin:

Ordinarily i suppose to fold my hands, but for the sake of helping you to re-branding and restructuring your block-head, i will say little words. You are a pessimist that is why you may not see anything good in Buhari, pessimist see difficulties in every situation. You really have confidence that you will give it to me the way i like it. Even though, i will not adhere to a situation where i will argue with you, but i will rather lecture you on important things that are strange to you.....Try to learn.
You said you are comfortable, that is possibly the reason you are talking like a imbe'cile. Because you are comfortable, you don't want to know what happens to other people. Because you are able to eat maybe 3 square meal a day, you are comfortable. You need to get your head examined. Biodun, I am not surprise that you are talking like this, let me lecture you a bit on the dynamics of Democracy vis a vis Nigeria Politics.

You will recall that Nigeria was under military rule, during this time, Nigerians were clamouring for democracy, it was believed then that denocratic government will be all encompassing. It is not just about building of roads, hospital or giving people like you 5k or 1k during election.

The military, during their era, built road, hospital and some infrastructures. Babangida regime is an example. So if a civilian government is basking on this, we won't applaud him. Because building of roads and other infrastructural amenities are normal.

Buhari regime has not been able to make Nigerians have a feel of the democratic dividends he promised Nigerians. Insecurity is a problem and this dumb ass like Biodun has not been able to tackle it despite his promises.

Biodun, I pity you
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by abiodunosin(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2018
Bianda24:

Abiodun or what name did your parents give you. You should have lectured your family on the gains of Buhari's administration. Obviously you don't know what pessimism means. If your brothers and sisters were among the victims of Fulani herdsmen, you won't be talking like a disgruntled element. I pity you. Perhaps you are gaining from the inglorious regime that is why you are bent on supporing Buhari even when it is obvious that your slave master is malruling the country. Biodun, I pity you once again, you probably may be in the southwest, doing your thing, you don't know what people are facing up north and in the middle belt.

Do u know what it means to be block head, I know you don't have the concept, if I have that, I will not be sending this to you, but I am sure that you must be one of the stooge of Buhari. What am I even saying, he may not even know you. But Biodun, you must be an element of no commercial value

I appreciate your long articulated text, let me first tell you that i have never come across buhari face to face in my life. The point that i have not meet him should not be the reason why i should not have sympathy for him. It is quite unfortunate that fulani herdsmen, cattle rustlers and boko harram are trying to truncate his administration, but there is no government without challenges. In more than thousand's time, i have shown my sympathy as well as my condolence to the family of the victims of the malicious killing in Benue, Zamfara, Taraba, Borno and Yobe State. I am not an hypocrite, that is why i will not politicize issues that require sober reflection. If you think you are doing yourself and your political paymasters a great favor by demarketing Buhari through sad and evil events that befall our fellows countrymen because of mere kickbacks, then nemesis will one day catch-up with you.If you have a particular interest let people know instead of hidden under the hospices of hypocrite and cowardice.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Bianda24: 10:28am On May 30, 2018
abiodunosin:

You know what Biodun, i noticed that you are in the habit of abusing people on nairaland, I have also discovered that you are Buhari's unknown stooge. You reside in Lagos, perhaps that is one of the reasons you don't know what is happening in other places. I suppose I did tell you this earlier.

You always like to talk about people coming up with "good argument", You are also guilty of this, mind you Biodun, your head really needs to be examined. You fight with almost everybody on nairaland. You have the temerity to comment on my post, I only aired my view, if you don't have meaningful thing to say, you will pass but you prefer to abuse me. I pity your generation.

Take time to go through your post and decipher what you are contributing, you lack cogitation. You brain is similar to animals brain. Its only an animal and a goat header can reason the way you are. You are not different from the Fulanis. You must think o.

Omo Yoruba ro nu. I pity you Biodun.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Bianda24: 10:42am On May 30, 2018
abiodunosin:

I appreciate your long articulated text, let me first tell you that i have never come across buhari face to face in my life. The point that i have not meet him should not be the reason why i should not have sympathy for him. It is quite unfortunate that fulani herdsmen, cattle rustlers and boko harram are trying to truncate his administration, but there is no government without challenges. In more than thousand's time, i have shown my sympathy as well as my condolence to the family of the victims of the malicious killing in Benue, Zamfara, Taraba, Borno and Yobe State. I am not an hypocrite, that is why i will not politicize issues that require sober reflection. If you think you are doing yourself and your political paymasters a great favor by demarketing Buhari through sad and evil events that befall our fellows countrymen because of mere kickbacks, then nemesis will one day catch-up with you.If you have a particular interest let people know instead of hidden under the hospices of hypocrite and cowardice.

Nice one, if you had commented this way earlier, It would have been better. You don't go to people's page and abuse them.

Lemme tell you something Biodun, Our leaders have failed us. I want to believe you are a youth, youths are not treated the same way their counterparts are being treated in Europe and other western world.

I voted for Buhari in 2015 , I campaigned for him, I also sponsored him by buying this cards they were selling to get money for him. I did all these because I believe in his course. I fought so many friends over Buhari, but what happened when the mo-ron assumed office. He was busy trailing looters for over a years.

He armed himself with sycopaths. He forgot his promises to Nigerians. In one year, the price of goods and services skyrocketed . its sad.....
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Joylove2324(f): 10:42am On May 30, 2018
Futureleader201:

Your are original zombie!
goat
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Bianda24: 10:43am On May 30, 2018
abiodunosin:

abiodunosin:

Nice one, if you had commented this way earlier, It would have been better. You don't go to people's page and abuse them.

Lemme tell you something Biodun, Our leaders have failed us. I want to believe you are a youth, youths are not treated the same way their counterparts are being treated in Europe and other western world.

I voted for Buhari in 2015 , I campaigned for him, I also sponsored him by buying this cards they were selling to get money for him. I did all these because I believe in his course. I fought so many friends over Buhari, but what happened when the mo-ron assumed office. He was busy trailing looters for over a years.

He armed himself with sycopaths. He forgot his promises to Nigerians. In one year, the price of goods and services skyrocketed . its sad.....
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by abiodunosin(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2018
Bianda24:

You said you are comfortable, that is possibly the reason you are talking like a imbe'cile. Because you are comfortable, you don't want to know what happens to other people. Because you are able to eat maybe 3 square meal a day, you are comfortable. You need to get your head examined. Biodun, I am not surprise that you are talking like this, let me lecture you a bit on the dynamics of Democracy vis a vis Nigeria Politics.

You will recall that Nigeria was under military rule, during this time, Nigerians were clamouring for democracy, it was believed then that denocratic government will be all encompassing. It is not just about building of roads, hospital or giving people like you 5k or 1k during election.

The military, during their era, built road, hospital and some infrastructures. Babangida regime is an example. So if a civilian government is basking on this, we won't applaud him. Because building of roads and other infrastructural amenities are normal.

Buhari regime has not been able to make Nigerians have a feel of the democratic dividends he promised Nigerians. Insecurity is a problem and this dumb ass like Biodun has not been able to tackle it despite his promises.

Biodun, I pity you

You are totally confused. The first time you referred to me as someone who cannot afford one square meal per day, i replied by telling you that am comfortable: yet, you still lay emphasis that i am part of the people who their destiny is determine by #1000 during elections......It means you are not compose and the state of your consciousness is under probation and handicap.I am a very straight forward person, i will not condemn Buhari because people like you is condemning him. Those killers did not base their killings on religion or tribe, they do so because that is their philosophy. If i may ask you, is it Buhari that is killing Nigerians? The answer is no. The only thing government can do in such situations is to provide security apparatus, he has done that. Whatever you have in mind against Buhari is what you should present here. During Jonathan regime a lot of people were killed. This is the same way you frustrated Jonathan out of office due to lack of patience, the same thing is happening now. How many deceased as a result of evil attack has your complain, criticism and political claptrap comment wake up from dead? You always says you pity me, that sound irrational and stupid. It is better you pity yourself. I am sure, if leadership responsibility is given to you , you will have pass mark beyond failure.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by abiodunosin(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Bianda24 post=68013259]

I understand your plight. One of the things i will like you to understand is that issues of our nation should always bring us together not dividing us apart.I have right to my opinion, you have right to your own opinion too, but we should realize that it will result to great disservice if we are trying to impose our thought and opinion over others. If to you Buhari is not performing to expectation, i give it to you but you should not quarrel with me for saying good things about him. Buhari is lucky to be the president of Nigeria but his not bigger than the whole Nigeria. Both of us have roles to play for this country to move forward......Thanks

1 Like

Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Bianda24: 11:22am On May 30, 2018
abiodunosin:

You are totally confused. The first time you referred to me as someone who cannot afford one square meal per day, i replied by telling you that am comfortable: yet, you still lay emphasis that i am part of the people who their destiny is determine by #1000 during elections......It means you are not compose and the state of your consciousness is under probation and handicap.I am a very straight forward person, i will not condemn Buhari because people like you is condemning him. Those killers did not base their killings on religion or tribe, they do so because that is their philosophy. If i may ask you, is it Buhari that is killing Nigerians? The answer is no. The only thing government can do in such situations is to provide security apparatus, he has done that. Whatever you have in mind against Buhari is what you should present here. During Jonathan regime a lot of people were killed. This is the same way you frustrated Jonathan out of office due to lack of patience, the same thing is happening now. How many deceased as a result of evil attack has your complain, criticism and political claptrap comment wake up from dead? You always says you pity me, that sound irrational and stupid. It is better you pity yourself. I am sure, if leadership responsibility is given to you , you will have pass mark beyond failure.

I am happy that you noticed that I used the clause "I pity you" several time. I pity you because you gave not seen many things. I pity you because you are naive. I pity you because I was once like you, a die hard Buhari fan. I pity you because you don't know the havoc Buhari has caused us. I pity you because as a Yoruba, you still allow Buhari to deceive you.

Go to Yola or Taraba, you will cry for Nigeria. It is pitieable and unethical for a president to be clueless. The president of a nation should protect the lives and properties if his citizens no matter whose horse us gauge.

You talk about GEJ, I laugh..... You are in Lagos, you
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Bianda24: 11:35am On May 30, 2018
abiodunosin:

The most watery comment i ever come across recently.....What is your point.....I thought today i will see new spirit and new Nigerian in terms of vibrant analysis that will add meaningful impact to the face of Nigeria......While most of you castigate yourself, you don't also do enough to learn and teach yourself how to engage ideologically on forum like this.
[quote author=abiodunosin post=68014158][/quote]

I did not abuse you in the first instance. Afterall, I don't know you. I only said " this government is a pier, Buhari is part of the government, therefore, Buhari is a pier" that is a syllogistic argument in which the conclusion follows from the two premises. Its a logical statement. I did not refer to you. You should have just pass but you chose to abuse me. I will not take that, because I will not abuse people unless they initiate it.

Thus it is not equally a disservice, Buhari has failed and if Nigerians secede to elect him again which I doubt, so be it but by the time the embers get to you, you will make a U-turn. As for me and my people, Buhari cannot be an option.

Also, you need to apologize for coming to my wall and abuse me.......thanks
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by abiodunosin(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Bianda24 post=68014718]

I did not abuse you in the first instance. Afterall, I don't know you. I only said " this government is a pier, Buhari is part of the government, therefore, Buhari is a pier" that is a syllogistic argument in which the conclusion follows from the two premises. Its a logical statement. I did not refer to you. You should have just pass but you chose to abuse me. I will not take that, because I will not abuse people unless they initiate it.

Thus it is not equally a disservice, Buhari has failed and if Nigerians secede to elect him again which I doubt, so be it but by the time the embers get to you, you will make a U-turn. As for me and my people, Buhari cannot be an option.

Also, you need to apologize for coming to my wall and abuse me.......
[/quote

We were both moved by the love and passion we have for our country.....Anyway, i pray for the betterment of Nigeria under Buhari and any other persons who will succeed him in the future.

1 Like

Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Bianda24: 12:32pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=abiodunosin post=68015267][/quote]

Amen, it is the good of the country that is paramount to us all. We don't have any other country except naija
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by crimeboss: 11:10pm On May 31, 2018
PataAlhaja:

Fool, I am not a muslim! I don't do religion.

Don't me deceived by my moniker. It actually means "Alhaja's panties", a mockery of Muslim faithfuls.

Sorry!!!, but father is a bigger fool and how mother she was my gf before she married ur Dadd?.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Ofoegbus(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison / Fayose Meets Ayodele Dada Daniel At An Event In Lagos. Photos / Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.