Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,665 members, 7,951,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord (205 Views)

Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) / Why Pay Rent When You Can RENT-TO-OWN / Pay Monthly rent when You rent an Apartment With Us In Lagos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by Turecestate(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2018
Building house a civil servant before your retirement can be achieved without taking loan from bank.
Building a house as a business man without removing a huge amount of money from your business which might affect the business is also achievable.

Now the question is how can this be done without getting loan from bank or affecting my business.

Have you heard of TURECC ESTATE And CONSTRUCTION COMPANY?

TURECC: is multiglobal estate developers which their aim and objective is to help nigeria have a house of their choice built on their land with just 20% of the total cost. TURECC is mandated to build one thousand housing unit in the 36 states of Nigeria.
I made mention of 20% it might be confusing but let me break it down for you in a clear terms.

Example: you have a land in your village you want to develop and the building you want erect is 3bedroom flat, after the verification of the landed document to know if you are truly the rightful owner of the land. then the costing which will be transparent with our QUANTITY SURVEYOR we come the agreement of N10million now what we need from the amount to start the project and finish is just 20% which will N2million while you spread the balance 2-10 years by then you are already making use of the property.

i guess by now alot will be going on in your mind whether is genuine or not but not worry TURECC IS HERE BECAUSE OF YOU

for more info please click: [url]turecconstruction.com[/url]

TURECC your House Our Pride!!!

Your Real Estate Consultant
Chidubem

(1) (Reply)

Contact Expert Today For Interlocking Job / Relatedmao Properties For Sale / Competitive Price Compared To Traditional Roof Tiles With Water Collector Rain G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.