Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,017 members, 7,942,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Are You In A Relationship With Your Smartphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You In A Relationship With Your Smartphone? (324 Views)

Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In A Relationship With Your Smartphone? by DigitalPaver: 10:06am On May 29, 2018
In this millennial generation, we should ponder if we are in a relationship with your smartphone or not.

A relationship is a very vital part of every human life, one of the main elements that keep a relationship working is communication.

The invention of technology has changed the face of communication in the 21st century; a lot of people are more interested in staying glued the keypad of their smartphones.

There are a lot of factors that have contributed to the relationship with smartphone that is fast becoming a norm in this generation and likely to overlap the upcoming generation

The topic above is to touch on some significant areas of lives that the advent of smartphones has built a relationship with.

Business: Business is an essential component of our life. Smartphones have made it very easy for us to conduct our various meetings right from the comfort of our room.

read more @https://digitalpaver.com/are-you-in-a-relationship-with-your-smartphone/
Re: Are You In A Relationship With Your Smartphone? by henry007(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2018
Pretty much yes
Re: Are You In A Relationship With Your Smartphone? by MarkWayne89: 5:03pm On May 29, 2018
I'm actually having an affair with 3 phones. I still haven't decided which one is the love of my life. cheesy
Re: Are You In A Relationship With Your Smartphone? by Anigreat: 10:54pm On May 29, 2018
shocked

Capital YES!
I even name my phone Baby.
Re: Are You In A Relationship With Your Smartphone? by chibike69: 11:19pm On May 29, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Record Gameplay On Android / Nokia 6.1 Plus Could Be Launching In India Soon : Official Teaser Hints / Leaked Samsung Video Confirms Galaxy Note 9 512 GB Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.