Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle (32435 Views)

Happy Children's Day!! / Happy Children's Day. / Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by HorlaBanks: 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
The poster that posted this topic too Happy Shudren's Day
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Omeokachie: 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
The ones that will rush to quote you on NL before reading the news item.

And the ones that year in year out have nothing to contribute to a topic other than to type "idiotic pig of their village".
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by greatseed: 12:50pm On May 29, 2018
OP I think you are indirectly telling us you do all of the above, so happy Chuldren's day to you tongue tongue grin
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by ddooskie(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2018
I watch cartoons. grin
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by tiswell(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2018
...and the adults that are still feeding off their parent's pocket.
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by bentlywills(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2018
I still love cartoons oo

And I still bite my nails when am bored
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Geesaintagape: 12:55pm On May 29, 2018
Adults that would see gone too soon n click like
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by gbigbega: 12:57pm On May 29, 2018
Actually if you dont do one of this things, you are not an adult at all.
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 29, 2018
sad embarassed
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by dedunji: 1:01pm On May 29, 2018
Lol

Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2018
NaughtyDiamond:
Epic grin grin grin You forgot to add the adults that would still eat their fingernails Happy Shudrens day grin grin
Rezky
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Gangster1ms: 1:09pm On May 29, 2018
1 3 4 7
Yup Yup
That's me grin
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Prestige16(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2018
I still do number 4 proudly
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 29, 2018
If you are 28yrs and above and you live with your parents, Happy Children's day.
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 29, 2018
If you are man of 28yrs and above and you live with your parents, Happy Children's day.
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by mekonglobal(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2018
Then it's a happy children day to all men, because no man will say he doesn't put hand into his thing, in each passing day.
If you don't do it consciously, it will happen unconsciously. Thats nature, you can't fight it.
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2018
I'm so so so guilty
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Reeberry: 1:22pm On May 29, 2018
Mrop you just created this thread out of stūpidity. Poo thread of the year.
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Mrop(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2018
Reeberry:
Mrop you just created this thread out of stūpidity. Poo thread of the year.
argue with ur ancestors...oponu
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Reeberry: 1:25pm On May 29, 2018
Mrop:
argue with ur ancestors...oponu
And the adults that sucks d1ck are what? Idiot that would just copy anything from another site and paste here. Arindin.
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Burgerlomo: 1:29pm On May 29, 2018
grin
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by ogbiwa: 1:37pm On May 29, 2018
Whoever wrote this in his mind now he has made sense with number 8. Empty attempts at jokes everywhere.

Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by ibori1(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2018
NaughtyDiamond:
Epic grin grin grin You forgot to add the adults that would still eat their fingernails Happy Shudrens day grin grin

pls read it again
dis time slowly
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

The one that would come to nairaland and type "Like for Davido, share for Wizkid"

All of us should not fail to wish Airforce happy Childrens day. Dude is so childish.
And happy children day to you that didn't know there is nothing like "childrens"
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by AlphaMajestic: 2:40pm On May 29, 2018
Mozenge1:
All dis things Children No dy do am self

I can understand that u do all dis tins..but please not d one about scratching and smelling ur ass...u be human being so
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2018
Cartoons are not just for kids anymore. I watch a lot of animations and they don't make me feel like a child. Many of them have serious themes of love, adventure, mathematics and even heroism.
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Kunleskey(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2018
Footage:
Happy shuldren day to me cos I still dey cut toothpaste open.
when u never get money to buy another one
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by 2016v2017: 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

The adult that was chased from his office by rats and cockroaches....happy children's day
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Naruto87(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2018
ok...what's does cartoon have to do with being a kid? am a big ANIME FAN!!! grin
Re: Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle by Folayat(f): 4:19pm On May 29, 2018
Happy shuduren day to those that still dance because of food

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy / I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.