Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,810 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi (73590 Views)

'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 29, 2018
Icecream4U:
Honestly, I like the way she doesn't let the shame of "weytin people go talk" brings her down.

I will transfer some cash to that her first bank account.

You know a times it takes courage to shame shame and come out like she did.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 29, 2018
Watch the video first. Don't rush to comment.
Veetee:
Kemi has lost it!.. I remember my Chemistry lecturer saying ' I would rather die than spy from a woman during examinations". The point is you have to die for something , otherwise you will live for nothing...my dear brothers and sisters, do not ever make any celebrity your role model. they will mislead you. the devil just use and dump
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 29, 2018
Don't be surprised when hushpuppi gives her between 500k to 1M . Watch.

You think the woman is crazy?

Shes just playing smart shamelessly and it takes courage. grin
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by cimag: 10:56pm On May 29, 2018
Did she apologize to get the money from hushpuppi due to hunger or is she now convinced that Linda is actually pregnant?They are two different things.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Fitbillionairep: 11:00pm On May 29, 2018
Common hundred K and she is talking rubbish upandan
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Diesel1(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2018
malificent:
Because of money undecided
If I'm hushpuppi I'll give her 10k
angry
if men were God

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by CaptainFM1: 11:04pm On May 29, 2018
Hushbingo.....try help a Sister with 1m. What is 100K

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ogakizito(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2018
Bhelamblog:
I never Imagine that she would, But she just did! Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has succumb to Hushpuppi order that she Should Apologize to Linda Ikeji for all her Derogatory words before he can think of giving her 100k, Now i've been following her up to get her reply, and she just did..

She's currently live on her Youtube Channel Making a video, She first started up with the Incident that happened in Paris Recently where a Malian Migrant Rescued a Boy dangling from a 4 storey building, she went on to how bloggers really needs to do their job, before she proceeded in tears saying:

'I never got married before having my kids, and it hurts me so bad, but i told my kids thats the way it is, i want the best for Linda, I dont want what happened to me to happened to Linda, So Am Sorry about what i said to Linda Ikeji, But she hurt me too'..

Am sure the N100k from Hush is waiting for her right now..

To Prove that her words are genuie, Kemi says having made peace with Linda she has decided to end her Jourlism Career, and retire honorably, In the end she thanked Hushpuppi for been a peace Advocate.

'P.S Her English is well polished i must say..

Watch it below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNd5PYF_Vxk

Or Watch in full screen here:

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-hurt-me-but-am-sorry-kemi.html

oga this your English (typo) is not sexy at all
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 29, 2018
malificent:

angry

Or 10 Naira
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by SirBunky85(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2018
adaksbullet:
These aunty kemi oloyannla his no haved small shamed angry angry angry so because bushpapi his whant too gived u small change, u are changed rigtone angry

Shamed on u kemi oloyannla angry angry angry
dry
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by greatman247(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2018
malificent:

angry

lol... bad guy you are. u want kill person with laughter grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by iaamxavier(m): 12:40am On May 30, 2018
angry angry its so obvious many people didn't watch the video and listen to her words

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Daboomb: 12:58am On May 30, 2018
OKorowanta:

How ur mumu take grow reach dis stage?
How 40 people mumu go dey inside one person body?
Now I understand, your problem dey always worse for raining season.

Is this all you have? Your response is very LAME! shocked

I goes further to cement my suspicion that you are a nitwit, bereft of any modicum of intelliegence.
Your below par I.Q obviously has a congruence with the Tramadol and Codeine combination you are addicted to. undecided undecided
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Daboomb: 1:14am On May 30, 2018
cimag:
Did she apologize to get the money from hushpuppi due to hunger or is she now convinced that Linda is actually pregnant?They are two different things.

Brilliant questions!

Two wrongs dont make a right.

Linda Ikeji gave kemi Olunloyo some money during her travails but went on the pages of Newspaper to expose and embarass her!
That is not how to help someone.
If you must help someone, it must come from your heart, done secretly and you must not expect anything back (not even support) but you must believe that your "reward" is from God who sees what you have done in SECRET...and would reward you in PUBLIC.

By going PUBLIC with her 'help' for Kemi, Linda Ikeji has shown that she was doing it just to curry favor, to 'control' kemi's running mouth and to show-off to the Public. It is also to ridicule Kemi.
Hence, the so-called help has lost its value.

Again, look at Hush-Puppy!
Did he have put a CONDITION to his 100K help for Kemi?
I am sure he is also claiming to be "helping" Kemi but in actual fact, he is just BLACKMAILING her into doing his own bidding.
If he wants to make 'peace' between Kemi and Linda (which is a good thing), he can go ahead and arrainge a meeting of minds between them...without using the 100K as a 'Carrot" on kemi.

Hush-puppy knows kemi is hard-up on cash (why wont she, when she wont settle down to a worthwhile venture but preffers to gossip about others?) and is taking advantage of her bad situation to compel her into a "forced peace".

For all we know, Kemi might be seething underneath but has to accept this "public shame", even when her heart is not in it, just to get the money.

Blackmailing someone into doing what you want (without giving them a free-will) is not HELP.
And to think it is for a miserly 100K!

Jeez! kemi must be in some serious financial trouble right now.

From kemi, to Linda Ikeji, to Hush-puppy, they are all bunch of "Ego-driven" arzeholes. angry angry
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 1:33am On May 30, 2018
OKorowanta:
Linda gifted u 100k during your never ending travails and now you saying she hurt you.
Even you hush giving conditions,you try well well.

linda ikeji hurt millions of her followers by getting pregnant.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by bodejohn(m): 1:56am On May 30, 2018
Anyone who didn't have enough data to watch the 77 mins video shouldn't be commenting...
Madam Kemi opened more than a can of worms...

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by salford1: 1:59am On May 30, 2018
That is why Nigeria is one of the easiest place to become a millionaire ilegally. The likes of Linda would have been sued out of the market in developed economies. She would be lucky to escape jail too.

Lots of sense in her speech but there are still some mental issues. I watched the whole video.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Daboomb: 2:11am On May 30, 2018
iaamxavier:
angry angry its so obvious many people didn't watch the video and listen to her words

You are right!

1hr and 17mins of video-rambling by kemi is not easy to watch, with all the things competing for one's time.
I watched half of it and will still go back to watch the remiander when l can make out the time. grin grin

What struck me most are:

- She is having a kind of 'mental struggle' and l hope she does not lose it completely!

- She hates the fact that she has to apologise to Linda, as demanded by Hush-Puppy but #100M (according to her, it is hundred Million and not Hundred thousand) is worth an apology because right now, she needs the money.
I hope this Hush-Puppy is not trying to scam her and will not pay-up!

- She narrated how this Linda Ikeji (according to her words), ruined the wedding of her cousin Deola Olunloyo on the very day of her wedding to that popular OAP on CoolFM (Dan Forster) when she was caught fucking him on his Wedding-eve!
She later went to be dating him after, hoping to marry him.

But by now, l hope we realize that God is not asleep and this same Linda Ikeji who ruined someone's wedding, is still single and searching till today, twelve years after!

The Evil that 'men' do, will live with them.
Those who ruin others in order to succeed, will also have ruination awaiting them at the sentinel of their success.
Mind you, the above never said they wont succeed, it says they will have ruination awaiting them at the sentinel of their success.
Ponder over that for a minute.

Linda's business model is "to destroy other people's life by way of wicked, fabricated, gossip blogging" or to blackmail them inot paying her to sheath her dagger.
She has done it to so many prominent people, politicians e.t.c but she should remembe that there is KARMA.

Kemi too should learn how to control her mouth.
Even the Bible talks about the power of the tongue and how one should guard their tongue.
She is not too different from Linda only that she did not succeed with hers or she got served in a very bad way, leading to her own financial ruin. tongue undecided

People that think they have the right to ruin other people's life, just because they want to be popular or make money of it, should better watch it.

I wont say more.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by talk2aikay(m): 2:19am On May 30, 2018
I just dey imagine the kind hunger wey dey wire this woman, the thing don enter her brain eat up her grey matter full time.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Imustreturn(m): 2:34am On May 30, 2018
grin
donstan18:
I'll be patiently waiting to book FTC when Kemi will insult and accuse Hushpuppi for using juju on her to apologise to Linda Ikeji
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by NaijaElba(m): 3:36am On May 30, 2018
Gee001:

I don't think most of the people here dropping their comments actually took their to watch that video. I did, it's an hour plus video.

People don't know the genesis of the feud between her and Linda, they just comment because of the heading and before you know it, bloggers and all what nots will take it up fueling it and that's exactly what she talked about. Hushpuppi told her 100million Naira, yet cos they didn't watch the video, they said 100k.

She never said she was ending her journalism career, even the blogger of this news did a tacky job with all the writes up. She stated she'll stop carrying Nigerian news from today and focus more on US and UK cos she was tired of the country. Smh for Nigerians.

I also did watch the whole video it is about 1hr 17mins. That's the problem of Nigerian youth they hardly read or watch things online. They just rush to comment rubbish. That's how they spread negative news all about. Fo.olish people!

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by NaijaElba(m): 3:39am On May 30, 2018
Daboomb:

You are right!

1hr and 17mins of video-rambling by kemi is not easy to watch, with all the things competing for one's time.
I watched half of it and will still go back to watch the remiander when l can make out the time. grin grin

What struck me most are:

- She is having a kind of 'mental struggle' and l hope she does not lose it completely!

- She hates the fact that she has to apologise to Linda, as demanded by Hush-Puppy but #100M (according to her, it is hundred Million and not Hundred thousand) is worth an apology because right now, she needs the money.

- She narrated how this Linda Ikeji (according to her words), ruined the wedding of her cousin Deola Olunloyo on the very day of her wedding to that popular OAP on CoolFM (Dan Forster) when she was caught fucking him on his Wedding-eve!

But by now, l hope we realize that God is not asleep and this same Linda Ikeji who ruined someone's wedding, is still single and searching till today, twelve years after!

Those who ruin others in order to succeed, will also have ruination awaiting them at the sentinel of their success.
Mind you, the above never said they wont succeed, it says they will have ruination awaiting them at the sentinel of their success.

Linda's business model is "to destroy other people's life by way of wicked, fabricated, gossip blogging" or to blackmail them inot paying her to sheath her dagger.
She has done it to so many prominent people, politicians e.t.c but she should remembe that there is KARMA.

Even the Bible talks about the power of the tongue and how one should guard their tongue.
She is not too different from Linda only that she did not succeed with hers or she got served in a very bad way, leading to her own financial ruin. tongue undecided

People that think they have the right to ruin other people's life, just because they want to be popular or make money of it, should better watch it.

I wont say more.

Thank you the useless people commenting rubbish can have a clue from what she said here.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by NaijaElba(m): 3:40am On May 30, 2018
Daboomb:

You are right!

What struck me most are:

I wont say more.

Thank you the useless people commenting rubbish without watching the video can have a clue from what she said here.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by OKorowanta: 4:08am On May 30, 2018
Daboomb:

Is this all you have? Your response is very LAME! shocked

I goes further to cement my suspicion that you are a nitwit, bereft of any modicum of intelliegence.
Your below par I.Q obviously has a congruence with the Tramadol and Codeine combination you are addicted to. undecided undecided

Even your papa can't defend the stupid grammar wey you dey try speak.
You dey try impress Obahiagbon for scholarship.
Bros you dive ground.
Go sniff your mosquito coil as usual.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:56am On May 30, 2018
Please anyone with her account details? I will appreciate.
Enough of condemnation. Most of us are not even strong or humble enough to say sorry to our family or colleagues.
I will be very shocked if this boy hush....... send just 100k to this woman.
Her account details pls.
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 6:42am On May 30, 2018
malificent:

angry

Na today u know say money dey humble woman
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Ten06(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2018
Abnormal human being
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by sozie(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2018
wait oh..I don't understand..did she succumb to apology cuz of 100k naira of na dollar..cuz woman of her level and pedigree suppose hold her side well..even if she for broke..she suppose get network of frnds we're go help her with more than DAT sum..100k ?
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ariesbull: 9:05am On May 30, 2018
Yoruba wouldn't fail to disappoint....
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ariesbull: 9:07am On May 30, 2018
sozie:
wait oh..I don't understand..did she succumb to apology cuz of 100k naira of na dollar..cuz woman of her level and pedigree suppose hold her side well..even if she for broke..she suppose get network of frnds we're go help her with more than DAT sum..100k ?

She is a afonja girl and expect anything from her and know that they rarely stand for anything.....once you throw some potatoes to them...they would recant

That's how we roll in afonja land

Pride and dignity is nothing ...our stomach is everything
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by bejeria101(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2018
She is always retiring! Then comes back to look for more trouble. So na 100k make her apologise?
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by frankputer: 9:26am On May 30, 2018
lovethchioma:
I watch American movies.. but I seldom listen to BBC and CNN.
I was thinking there's a faster way of learning this seriously o. Thanks anyway.

-English premier league commentary
-English premier league Commentators
- Pri match and post match comment by EPL English speaking coaches and players.
- visit football website and read articles(www.espnsoccernet.com,goal.com)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? / Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.